To be honest. trump looks like he staged this

to be honest. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

shoo shoo CTR

thanks for letting us know

Kys faggot

>I've been a lifelong trump supporter
>the attempt against his life made me think otherwise
Ahahahahahah
Shut the fuck up CTR.
Don't forget to sage.

k

If trump truly wanted attention he'd just say some outrageous shit

To be fair right now he's probably the most famous person in the world.

Agreed. I will be voting for Hillary Clinton now.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

literally ctr

What happened? Someone have link?

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
>Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

When you copy pasta from the exact thread.

CTR FAGS WILL SUCK AS MUCH DICK AS THEY CAN FIT

OH FFS not YOU again, you fucking faggot don't you have anything else to do ? Shitposting is strayas job. Also, KYS !

Tu be-a hunest. Um de hur de hur de hur.. Troomp luuks leeke-a he-a steged thees. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I'fe-a beee a leeffelung Troomp sooppurter ifer seence-a he-a vent doon thuse-a isceleturs, boot he's luukeeng desperete-a und dueeng vhetefer he-a cun tu geeen ettenshun. Fery nerceessistic. He-a lust me-a..

to be honest, OP looks like he is a faggot.
Ive been a lifelong OP supporter ever since he went down those threads, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain homo sex. Very gay. He lost me.

to be honest. turd looks like it staged this
Ive been a lifelong turd supporter ever since he went down those streets, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Link to story, video, ANYTHING!
Please kys faggot.

into the oven with you kike