Shuma Gorath. Now fuck off

Uncle Grandpa.

Beerus just becaue his power is to delet things

Depends if Beerus can delete meta things like save files

otherwise its probably down to Shuma or Asriel I guess

Cancer

Correct answer.

Don't really remember too much about SPM, but iirc Dimentio got his ass handed to him pretty easily. What made him special?

I think when he fused with Dark Luigi or whatever the fuck he fused with he was wiping out multiple worlds and such

that and he technically killed Mario, Peach, and Luigi at base (the first antagonist to do so I believe?)

from how I see it

Dimentio: Tricky at base and pretty strong in his final boss form but ultimately he got bodied by mario smacking him around with the plot devices (or did the plot devices leave him or something I forget how Dimentio was dealt with)

Bill Cipher: He was getting his ass handed to him by a makeshift mecha

Shuma: Universal shenanigans probably takes it

Beerus: Strong physically and has hakai shit but he is still scared of higher tiers in his own universe despite this supposedly hax ability. He'd probably hakai Cipher's ass pretty easy and maybe Dimentio depending on his whole pocket space stuff

Asriel: Wild card. His powers are meta based with save files and shit like that he had to be beaten via friendship and not outright fighting him

Satan

Mephiles the Dark

>Not going with the true powerful EDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=0NKXgpXgY0o

Shaggy

Blanco Shaggy?

Barely above Gohan Calvo. Not a real threat.

Is Asriel even that powerful? I mean, he got beat by some snot nose kid.

Depends on what you mean by beat. He was more befriended into submission wasn't he?

Discord