Neversoft Spider-Man (2001) Mods

I was on Sup Forums with this but i figure i should do this on Sup Forums too cause hey, Spader-Men.

- Custom Skins for Spider-Man: mediafire.com/file/uz1h3bblm8a80vl/Costume Mods Finished.zip

- Texture Resources: mediafire.com/file/i2xg4smdd4q3ef3/Texture Resources.zip

- Mod Tools (Credit to kRySt4LGaMeR for mod tools): mediafire.com/file/l6qss6a9i6i2jda/Neversoft-Spider-Man-Mod-Tools.zip
- Github Link: github.com/krystalgamer/spidey-tools

- Video Tutorial From Guy Who Made The Mod Tools: youtube.com/watch?v=fZ5rSIQ6ZuA

Keep in mind: Its best not to use multiple suits at the same time, they might look fine in the costume viewer but besides a couple (like the Bagman suit), they might break if too many custom suits are loaded at the same time, see the Readme inside.

Heres a pic.

does that works with the PSX version too?

Uhhhhhh maybe?

The models and textures are slightly different so you'd need to refit them a bit (such as the front and back torso textures being mirrored on PSX but not on PC)

"Surf the web! Surf the web!"

Are there tools to MOD SM 2: Enter Electro?

Not sure, these might work but you'd have to give it a go.

Cool.

Hey, this is reminds me.

Has anyone ever read "To Trap A Spider"? It was a 12 page tie-in promotional comic to the Neversoft game that was printed in GamePro 147, i'm extraordinarily curious about it and want to read it.

Have a bump. I'd take some better screenshots for you if I had it installed.

I loved this game as a kid

the carnage-Doc Ock hybrid scared the living fuck out of me

I cant, fraps wont work and the game crashes on alt tab so gyazo doesnt work.

WHERE ARE YOU BOY

DIIIIEEEEEEEEE

By the way, I meant to ask you earlier but the thread died, are you still doing Last Stand or have you given up for the lack of model editing?

Yeah probably.

I like the Ted Cruz one

Cool. Looking forward to it.

It'll be on the side while i focus on my project in the mean time though.

No problem. I won't be able to replay this for a while anyway.

Nice.

I've only ever played the PSX version. Does the PC one play the same?

I can't seem to make it run. There's no original textures folder (just a .dat texture file) nor any .psx files

Pretty much