Any mathematics majors voting for Trump?

Any mathematics majors voting for Trump?

Didn't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp
correctrecord.org
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am

If I lived in the US actually I would be.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. $0.10 has been deposited into your account.

that's because math majors earn less than 35K a year

correcting what record

false

And I am

Statisticians and Actuarial types aren't for Trump. Thanks for breaking my barriers.

I'm a math phd making bank (data science) and I'm voting for Trump

I'm a math major that went into med kek I make more money than you could dream of, Kraut.

my digits are telling a different story

can confirm

>tfw too mathematically intelligent to vote for Drumpf

I don't live in the US but if I did I'd vote for him.

Doesn't look that way anymore Hans. Don't you have some Jiziya to go pay?

I'm an electrical engineer and voted Trump.

I am a math minor voting drumpf

Electrical technician*
ftfy

Yes

X=Trump
Y=Clinton

X=MAGA
Y=!MAGA

Yeah I am fag

I'm an electrical engineering major and I'm voting for Trump, you Clinton asswiper.

My Mathematics Professor and I talk about Sup Forums all the time. He has a printout of pepe in his office and is going to vote TRUMP! He describes himself as alt-right.

to be honest. trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

I WUZ A MATH MINOR. VOTING FOR TRUMP

Applied Analytics focus undecided major.
I am.

can this pasta die already

Would if I was an American.

Doctors degree in chemistry.

I would vote for Trump instead of Hillary.
Albeit both are extremely bad choices but, i would rather choose the idiot than live in a world torn by war.

Wow I didn't know Estonia was this bluepilled!

While Trump is not amazing he is better than any candidate that had a chance to win in the last 100 years.

If only you knew

kek you must not really know trump that well

he's very far from an idiot, in fact part of his genius comes from making people underestimate him

Electrical Engineer/Math double major. Torn between Trump and A Leppo, but leaning towards Trump.

I would if i could you fucking cuck

> Math major
> senior department awards
> highest Putnam score in school history
> MS in math
> currently phd in stats

Been with trump since "someone is doing the raping" double down

Comp Sci here. Would vote for him if I would shart in mart.

is he a topologist

I have a friend who literally has a master's degree in mathematics living in the US who's voting Trump. If anything the more logical people would see the benefits of voting for him.

Too bad i don't live in the US.

Computer science major here voting for Trump in Michigan!!!

look at Germany and ask yourself. Do you like what they are going through in the last couple years?
If you do, then vote for anyone but Trump.

What is the trick to show the uniform limit of continuous functions is continuous

I'd vote.
Math major reporting.

I'm majoring in math in a year and I support Trump.

>Do you like what they are going through in the last couple years

I see no problems here my keke friend :^)

i know someone with a doctorate in some math field thats redpilled as fuck so jokes on you

Sounds like what 15 years of stochastic PDEs will do to you.

Of course you don't Al-ḥamdu lillāh

tbf I live not far away from Denmark and we have about

Wow, it's almost as if people with logical majors are voting conservative. While people who are majoring in " _______ studies" are voting liberal. Who would have guessed this?

That's rich, coming from a fucking leaf.
Bernie was the only good candidate.
Pretty much an idiot from what ive seen, if you dont know him personally, stop shilling leaf.

>Any mathematics majors voting for Trump?
THEY ARE ALL VOTING FOR JILL

Maths graduate, supporting Trump.

Which branch are you interested in?

You realize that Hillary's base is:

Blacks: 85 Average IQ
Hispanics: 85-90 Average IQ
Single mothers: 90-100 Average IQ

These aren't the smart people of our society.

Applied Math and Physics and Trump has got my vote. These liberal arts majors are the ones voting for Hillary.... does that say anything about their character? lol

>pic

You know, I'm afraid of what comes after this election. I'm sure Trump will win, and I'm sure he will make America greater than ever before, but when all is said and done there will be this new face in the mix: Barron. This fucking kid will have the power of Trump combined with the autism of Sup Forums.

>also enough friends do voluntarily work and I never heard them complain
Why do you cuck yourself so?

>tfw the maths you study is decades ahead of the physics it applies to

justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp

How informed are they about the issues:

43% for Trump voters.
37% for 35 to 64 year olds.
37% for males.
35% for undecided voters.
34% for females.
34% for 65+ year olds.
31% for Clinton voter

All the math majors I know are just idiots that don't know what job they want. Half of them either don't even try or have dropped out.

Mechanical engineering + physics major reporting in. Make America Great Again senpai.

I'm aiming for a research field, but I feel for a lot of my engi bros. In a field where the H1B and automation are starting to impact job growth, I think we need to do more to protect our educated workers from stagnating wages

CS major / math minor. Voting for trump.

Eat dicks, faggot

Yeah and White trash is so much better.

Statistics M.S.

Voted Trump

lol.
You are one of those cheering the extinction of your people aren't you?
Why can't you just kill yourself and let the rest sort themselves out.

>Pretty much an idiot from what ive seen
So based on propaganda.

>That's rich, coming from a fucking leaf.
Rich but accurate.

In fact it is.

>tfw everyone in my math program is bluepilled

Just find a delta that works for all epsilon, the way you would most any other epsilon-delta proofs..

minors don't even touch real math

Doing my PhD in mathematics, would vote for trump if I could. Merkel can eat a dick.

You got comparable stats for Trump's base demographics, statsfag?

>I have no problem with 3rd world barbarians with horrendous rape and violent crime statistic that follow a religion antithetical to anything I believe in because they live all over my country except my specific town.
How dumb are you?

Oh and
>I don't mind spending my money (via tax) on literal foreigner invaders that want to destroy my way of life.

Very dumb apparently.
NYE coming, make sure your mom/sister/boyfriend doesn't live your specific >99% white region.

Actuary here. I'm voting for Stein.

minor in math 2bh

We have your names CTR. We know where you live, where you work, who your friends and family are. Expect us soon.

Math & physics here
Maga

vote AfD my dude

Here is a link to the website of Correct The Record, a group that is paid to go online and spread lies about Hillary to get her elected. Tell someone.

correctrecord.org

Math minors thinking they can post in this thread is like thinking you're not a virgin because your uncle jacked you off. Minors don't know any maths, they're terrible.

>computer """""""""""science"""""""""""

What is this minor/major shit?
Either you have completed a degree in maths or you didn't...
Thought it was just some American stupidism. But apparently Euros have it as well?

Not a citizen yet, just got here from syria last month senpai

Nice b8t thread, but I'll take it and respond.

I studied Philology at a top Liberal Arts College

Ancient Greek, Hieroglyphics, Demotic, and Russian, among other languages.

Your major doesn't make you intelligent.

I met plenty of absolutely idiotic S.T.E.M. majors, and I've met plenty of absolutely brilliant "Humanities" majors.

One of my professors was actually hired to teach Physics at an Ivy League school early on in their career due to the fact that if one could master Ancient Greek one could master the formulaic nature of Physics (and they did).

I know this is b8, and I took it, but this meme is absolutely cancerous.

The Humanities are entirely based around creating arguments, based upon primarily sourced evidence, to prove a point. Hard Sciences are based around justifying your non-biased findings and making them repeatable through properly formatted argumentation. There IS an overlap here, like it or not.

Mathematics is a collection of non-vocalized languages used to express abstract ideas, while languages are a collection of vocalizations used to generally used to express finite ideas. Once again, there is overlap here.

This S.T.E.M. meme needs to stop. If you shuttle everyone into S.T.E.M. you will receive a surplus of mediocre scientists and engineers which will make it easier for you to get H1B'd.

The problem with the humanities stems from postmodern subversion of western academia which divorced argumentation from truth. This is a symptom of schools unwilling to actually enforce academic rigor.

I am voting for Trump.

>The Humanities are entirely based around creating arguments

Nope, that's math. Found another person proselytizing about math who hasn't got a clue what it's about!

From 538:

>As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

Good job!

Now let's parse this.

I have a MS in Applied Mathematics, and used to work in Epidemiology creating studies.

1. You need to read the questions to realize that even educated people could not answer those questions with assurance.
2. Because of the T F nature of the questions, that leaves a 50/50 chance of getting it right. You then need to look at the bias of whether you are critical of the nation or not would affect your chances.
3. You need to know the makeup of the 700 people to know the percentage of R to D. This has an enormous bias affect on the percentage that will get the answer correct in each category.
4. You need to see this is not a random sample, but a selected group of those who have voted in every election.

5. You need to look at counter examples of other studies of voter ignorance.

6. Most importantly, Conquest Communications Group is a Republican Conservative Polling company with a long history of biased inaccurate polls, and won't be around after the election.

I applaud your attempt to find a citation, but every study has biases.

In my field, a bias can mean a million deaths. What will your ignorance cost you?

> if one could master Ancient Greek one could master the formulaic nature of Physics (and they did).

*wink* *wink*
They will not see the bait.

Baccy and masters of accountancy both programs ranked top 10 in the country voting trump

Completely false. My maths degree gave me easy choices between companies each offering me 300k starting

Why math majors?

Yes. Already voted for him you douchenozzle

Mathematical Physics major, with a Math major girlfriend both voting Trump, here.

I can count to 11 (got me a extra finger)

am voting trump maga !!!!

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

What polls have methodology we can trust?

As I said, Linguistics overlaps with Mathetmatics. Linguistics is part of the "Humanities". By your own snide definition you've caught yourself in a rhetorical trap. We can reduce this to the absurd all we want, but there is overlap within these systems of thought.

Furthermore, you would care to enlighten me as to how the 125+ essays I wrote were not based around creating arguments? Obviously it was simply feelings and shitposting for four straight years with no evidence to what I said.

:3

Shut up Mehmed

Mechanical engineer voting Trump.

Same, friend.