If only Norton stayed the Hulk, Marvel would actually have an all star lineup

If only Norton stayed the Hulk, Marvel would actually have an all star lineup

Oh well

I thought that Norton was a better Bruce Banner than Mark Ruffalo.

>Dat norton hulk x ruffalo hulk mini doujin
Japan's crazy.

Does it really matter? Hulk can't get a solo film and is forced to be supporting role anyway. We can't get She-Hulk either

>Hulk can't get a solo film
Why not?

actual answer: Universal is run by niggers

Hulk's distribution rights are owned by Universal. So any film featuring him will not turn a profit for Marvel Studios

Universal owns the distribution rights to any Hulk film (but not the rights to actually use the characters/make a movie on their own as Marvel has all that).

Too bad Norton was too much of a self-important drama queen to play ball.

Ruffalo plays a much better world weary Banner though.

I was happy to see Hulk actually having a character in Thor Ragnarok. Kind of hope at some point Banner and Hulk reach an understanding.

I dunno, I don't see Norton fitting in well with the MCU unless it was edgier.

>Too bad Norton was too much of a self-important drama queen to play ball.

Nah, Marvel were just faggots and didn't want to pay him money so they made up shit about him and Terrence Howard.

So what, if they can't even make a proper movie of their own characters?

This so much.

As if this is the first time Norton has caused unnecessary friction on a project, or that this would be out of character for him.

Yeah, especially since Norton all but outright tried to hijack the making of Hulk (a common thing as Norton is a prima donna who among other things demands that he and he alone gets final cut of all of his films).

He would have been a full on cancer on the set of the Avengers, since the main reason the making of that film went smoothly, was due to the fact that the cast knew that they all had to put their egos aside and work together as a unit to make it work. Norton would NEVER agree to that, and worse would have poisoned the rest of the cast, who would feel Norton was getting special privileges and demanded the same or refused to come back so long as Norton was involved in the MCU

Norton's ego is like a thousandfold of RDJ's.

It's really too bad about his huge ego. If it weren't for that, we'd be having the perfect Bruce Banner for the MCU.

Mark ruffalo just doesn't fit. He doesn't come off as a scientist like Bruce should. I dunno why he was chosen, if they really had to choose someone to play as Bruce. Maybe it was just an emergency thing.

>moon boots
when will they ever learn

Oddly enough, the film rights for She-Hulk are owned by the actress that was cast to play her in a movie that never came to be. I honestly have no idea how that happened.

WE CAN GO MOONER

I like how they specifically addressed this in Birdman, where Norton's character laments on how his ego has a negative affect on the performance.

Hopefully they introduce her in avengers 5 or something.

>Mark ruffalo just doesn't fit. He doesn't come off as a scientist like Bruce should.
really? his banner comes off as a dentist to me. like i'm waiting for him to ask rdj if he's been flossing every time they interact on screen.

7 PhDs in Dentistry