Can someone explain to to me why Minnesota is so hardcore blue?

Can someone explain to to me why Minnesota is so hardcore blue?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

#RacistHillary #WhitesOnly

Most whites who live there are of Scandinivian descent, basically new sweden

A lot of Swedes over there.

A..Are you a bot?

It's not, Mondale was from Minnesota.

Minneapolis/St.Paul.

If you hit the entire rest of the state, it's red. But the huge population center of the Twin Cities, being minorities and needing to suck the government teat, pushes them blue. Look at a county map of the state sometime.

You realize that Germans vastly outnumber both Swedes and Norwegians together in Minnesota, right?

It's the Twin cities. The entire rest of the state is red but those cities have a higher population and are blue.

It was Mondale's home state.

Oh, the Duluth area is blue also. Again, metro populations tend to trend blue.

Sven cucks

Don't forget the union cucks on the iron range.

Oh and FUCK SOMALIANS

You realize that Germans
So what? German-Americans are overwhelmingly liberal like Scandis are

Even the red areas are infested with people who are afraid to say enough is enough. They're nice by habit. My wife's family is from one of these areas and they are so nice it's unnerving to visit them. It's not a shocker that they're being invaded by hostile foreigners and all they can do is ask if they'd like something to drink.

Well all of the imported Somalis certainly don't hurt. Just ask Al (((Franken)))

>what is the dfl and why is it different from the Democratic party

because nordic people invented white guilt...The Law of Jante (Danish: Janteloven, IPA: [ˈjand̥əˌloʋˀən]; Norwegian Bokmål: Janteloven, Nynorsk: Jantelova, IPA: [ˈjɑntəˌlɔːvən]; Icelandic: Jantelögin; Swedish: Jantelagen, IPA: [ˈjantɛˌlɑːɡɛn]) is the description of a pattern of group behaviour towards individuals within Scandinavian communities that negatively portrays and criticises individual success and achievement as unworthy and inappropriate

Not for long.

I'm trying to get you faggots to do something productive.

Whats with somalians and minnesota

IIRC much of the US Muslim population is located in Minnesota

You guys are retarded.

It was the home state of the Democratic candidate.

Yes it's a blue state but pretending it's the bluest state in the Union because it didnt flip like every other blue state in 1984 is just ignorant

its us immigration policy to relocate new immigrants to communties where they already have established themselves. i dont know how cities get picked for certain groups. ever notice wisconsin has a shit ton of hmong? who? exactly.....i live in portland, oregon, we have shit tons of russians and other refugees from baltic countries....

It's not Hillary is campaigning there. Internal polling must show a disaster.

It's practically Canada.