ITT: tough girl/soft guy OTPs

ITT: tough girl/soft guy OTPs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNayFokOh9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean the Tumblr ideal OTP?

No, that's same gender/"progressive" couples.

tumblr is anti-sex in almost every practical application.

> spics
> not tumblr

Don't you dare try to take this away from us.

No. Tumblr's ideal OTP is a Butch MtF PanDemiQueer and an Asexual Genderfluid who for all intents and purposes a girl.

It's cute

I wouldnt exactly call Sokka soft but He is the only non bender in the active cast so...? also hard to find exact scenes showing only those 2 where Toph is not letting herself being willingful vulnerable near him

They had way more moments together, Suki just comes down forced

it's so fucking weird that this was a thing

Indeed

Man fuck anime Shinji, the only version of him that I was able to digest also happen to be from one of the best Doujin ever made and for me the cannon ending of that fucking mess of an "anime ending" it had

He's actually a big softie desu senpai

she has a point

We know Fubuki will win the Saitama bowl though God himself told his viewers youtube.com/watch?v=eNayFokOh9M

Wait, catboy’s a softie?

Also Hitomi and Kazu from Devil’s Candy. Or Kazu and Pandora if you’re depraved enough.

That's the bad 'Lincoln grows up into a fucked up animator in a ruined marriage' ending. Golden ending is best, user.

Not exactly "soft", but this pairing hits similar notes.

>Not shipping Lincoln with one of his sisters
shit tastes desu desu~

Nah tats is still best girl. Fubuki is in open relationship with every member of her group

>wouldnt exactly call Sokka soft
not soft, no, but he's occasionally quite girly

>Wait, catboy’s a softie?
the softest, only when he's not powered up as chad noire though

Man, even though I dislike how most of the series has become a literal meme, after Vegeta x Bulma marriage, this is the second best imo at least in Universe 7.
It rather disgust me that virtually all doujins of her are NTR stuff

reactionary mindsets breed shit taste

fuck, it was for this one

Now I want to bully the cat boy.

I really, really, really like this picture

>2nd movie sells me on this shit
>realize that Tigress is the perfect tsundere
>Po is actually a good "innocent, clueless M.C" because his entire character backs this up rather than typical weabshit of a guy just acting like a complete faggot for no reason
>they try to dial it back out of nowhere in the terrible 3rd movie
I'll never not be mad

Tats is for King.
Only King has the natural luck, charisma, patience, and penchant for a "s-she's actually a 30 year old woman!!" egoist.
Saitama would lose his temper and dumpster her for sure, he also isn't attracted to children. At this point they can't back-pedal that far on the "lol he thinks she's a kid" gag without it being creepy.

Fubuki and King would also ideally have partners that can protect their smiles, as they are monster fodder as shit continues to power creep.

Nah

I've always thought this too, user. They remind me of my parents desu.

I mean Sandy's first appearance was Spongebob trying to figure out how to impress her

Imagine Tatsumaki finding out King's secret

Can't get tougher than a universe-ruling empress with a penchant for wiping whole species out for shits'n'giggles.

the biggest betamax of 90s animes.

What chapter was this from?

Either 49, 50 or 51

King is also the only person other than Fubuki Tatsumaki is shown to actually like.

And they're gonna ruin it by giving Hiro a love interest in the show.

Terrible taste you Heretic. The Only thing Dominator deserves is a slow and torturous death.

Ruin how? It'll be Hiro and new girl being awkward about sex with Gogo teaching them. It's a win!

Hail, Brother!

Best one

That's some A+ taste right there.

>still have the screenshot when this was first posted here

Jack and Annabeth, only the best one.

This is amazing

Are you fuckers even trying?

What doujin, the one where he goes to Asuka in Germany?

CUTE!

100 babies

Says a lot when some smut comic writer can make a better ending to a series than the series itself

Thanks 4kids

>Tfw she didn’t even get his first kiss.

Tough guys/soft girls are better

Isn't it more the fantasy of emasculate men working as cartoon writers who fantasize about women not only being accepting of their lack of desirable masculine traits, but also compensating for them? It is by design able to dupe stupid women into thinking they're being pandered to because they don't know enough about certain mens' fetishes.

dude, some guys just like strong women. you're looking way too far into this

Relationship goals.

Pretty much
If they're not gay, Tumblr girls always either go for the tough girl/soft guy they can push around and feel dominant over, or the bad boy/good girl so they can redeem him.

>Het couple
>Tumblr ideal

get your head outta your ass, user.

It just so happens that this is also Sup Forums's go to otp trope because most of the guys here are so desperate for female attention that they'll take downright bullying as a sign of affection.

does he shout "I'M READY" when he cums?

No, is on to something there. That probably does explain the psychological aspect of my fetish for this trope.

Dunno about that one, Im talking about the ReTake doujin series

No joking, like wtf his story definetely could be considered the canon ending over the absolute asspull the official one is, is a fucking proper ending for once

Hate to break it to ya anons, but woman mosty seek men stronger than them, so they could be pinned agains the wall and fucked like an animal.
The keep soft boys just for entertaiment.

No shit, that's why you pay someone to step on your balls on the side.

Obviously. Only betas go after "tough girls", and even tough girls will want men tough-er than them, because nobody at all likes betas. I don't know why anons try to pretend otherwise.

>Tumblr ideal
Fuck you mean about that?

Empowering women doesn't mean same thing as emasculating her. It's rooted depths of same as straight shota fetish. Archetype of powerful, loving and always caring creature laid deep in lymbic system of mammals, expressed through loving one's mother, godess-mother, god, wundersucht, etc.
There's nothing about masculinity, but idealizing mother and supressed wishes of her, what's instinctivly coming from human nature itself.

>ywn find a tomboy that wants the exact opposite

Why live?

Go make a thread for it then, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

What's this from?

I refuse to believe there's a 2 year difference between these two.

So clearly what you're saying is Freud was right all along. Clearly man/woman secretly wants to fuck their mom/dad and their inability to find a person that can fill that roll of stronger individual that'll accept them for who they are, no matter their faults, is what fuels both conventional female erotica and Femdom fetishes for guys. Clearly this is why gender issues are such a big issues nowadays and we all just need to cool down, take a second to talk it out, and fuck our parents.

Pretty sure the age gap is a lot longer than that otherwise she wouldn't of turned him down.

>that last suggestion
This is just an excuse for your incest fetish now isn't it

yes

Well, merchandise won't shut up about it.
I have yet to come across a character bio for Sandy without it mentioning Spongebob having the hots for her.

Well he's 13 after Weirdmageddon 3 and I vaguely remember Alex saying she's 15 somewhere. So give or take 3 or 2 year difference.

Yes

>refuse to believe there's a 2 year difference
Growth spurts can do impressive things

>squiward is an octopus
so why they didn't name him octnald or something like that