Drumpf is finished. Don't even bother going to out vote Drumpfkins. You WILL NOT win...

Drumpf is finished. Don't even bother going to out vote Drumpfkins. You WILL NOT win. Drumpf has a less than 2% chance to win. He WILL lose. Just give up.

You don't have a chance to elect your cheeto faced Orange Terror. I fear for my life if that neo nazi child rapist gets in office. My Grandfather died in the Holocaust and I fear for Latinos if the Orange Terror gets elected. He wants to get rid of all Latinos? How does he propose to do that? His solution will be to kill them. Just like Hitler.

Give up Drumpflings. It's over. You can rest now.

The shitposting lost it's taste. You make it obvious with the holocaust part.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

I USED TO GET PAID TO POST THIS BUT NOW I DO IT FOR FREE

I CAN'T FUCKING STOP

SAY
THE
LINE,
SHILL

I hope they chuck you over the wall first.

>has... a chance to win
>he WILL lose

not even a trump supporter but pls into math brgrkn

>Don't even bother going to out vote Drumpfkins.
You should be shot right in the fucking face.

They did the math. it's a 1.3% chance. He WILL lose.

I bet you're not a shill

Sage

>I fear for my life if that neo nazi child rapist gets in office

You should be.

to be honest...trump looks like he staged this
Ive been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

COOL

Shill

SAY IT AGAIN SHILL! SAY THE LINE LIKE A GOOD LITTE PARROT!

Soon...

Is that some HuffPo?

IS THAT SOME HUFFPO?

All these Drumpf-supporters... baka

>vote trump
>walk out to waiting room

>they know

This.

Just a concerned citizen.

>One post by this account

I can't stress enough that in order for miracles to happen, moral has to shoot through the roof. Yes you open yourself up to crushing disappointment if Trump loses, but in the process you brutalize your opposition to the very end, psyching them out until the very end. If you see threads like these either hide them, or if you're going to respond show no mercy or cowardice towards the shitposting shills. Make no mistake, Trump is 100% going to win this election, and it may very well be in a landslide. The shills know this deep in their souls and are ATTEMPTING to demoralize us, but will only get slowly red-pilled.

Kek is with us, brothers!

OP killing spics will be the best desicion anyone has ever made

HE HAS NO STYLE
HE HAS NO GRACE
THIS SHILL HAS A FUNNY FACE

kys

>1,3%
It's over. Drumpf has lost

We have your names CTR. We know where you live, where you work, who your friends and family are. Expect us soon.

SHUT IT SHILL. THE WALL WILL BE BUILT.

Here's your (You) you pathetic nigger

What did Nate plutonium meme by this?

Oh shit! DOUBLE DUBS!!!