CLINTON SURGES IN BETTING ODDS IN LAST WEEK

WHY DOES SHE KEEP GOING UP? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WINNING. PLEASE TELL ME. IT'S GOING TO BE OK, I BET MY LIFE SAVINGS ON TRUMP!!

electionbettingodds.com/week.html

Fuck he's really going to lose isn't he

shill

well duh

hildog had this won 2 years ago

Fake, didn't solve the captcha

>not having a Sup Forums pass
total leaf pleb

this is my 2nd year with a pass. it's glorious

Shit, it's all over

>Fuck he's really going to lose isn't he

I told you this in July and you faggots said I was CTR.

>ElectionBettingOdds

Betting odds aren't real indicators of anything except who the favourite is. When the BREXIT polls closed Leave was 8/1

They need money for their early Trump bet payouts.

Their job is to get people to bet. Not to reflect reality.

>Trump: Ayo this election is rigged against me.
>You: Ten thousand on Trump, please, Mr. Bookie.

You only have yourself to blame. Nice digits.

>I BET MY LIFE SAVINGS ON TRUMP!!

you're an idiot. gambling is for fools.

The media is horendously bias, just turn on the news and listen to how practically every station is giving Hillary a huge lead then nervously mentioning how the election is close

God, I wonder who made the most from this

>putting your life savings in a prediction market

You have a problem.

RAPENING 2016

Spirit Cooking was created by Mexican Elites who wanted to eat gringa meat. Hill will Win thanks to the Ruskie Revelation.

Is this fake?

Market manipulation. Some dudes make huge bets on one side. Everyone piles into the side. Same dudes make small bets on other side. Make out like bandits when the short side wins.

The people who bought gold.

then they could jew the bongs by cancelling brexit through their corrupt "Lords"

Well they were right in the end ;) anglos will never be allowed to leave.

He did genuinely bet on leave, a fair amount too, but the odds weren't that good at that point.

It's all lies. They did the same dog shit with brexit, and we won.

Rekt

Do you retards understand how betting odds work at all? They're trying to get an even split across all possible outcomes. There only goal is to make sure they don't lose money no matter who wins. They don't predict shit.

>Paddy Power giving 10/3 odds for Trump
he better win you fat fucks

This is pretty much like Brexit now.

PUT MONEY ON TRUMP YOU FAGGOT DO IT DO IT. I GOT 2K DOWN ON HIM AT 20 1 FROM A FEW MONTH AGO. DON'T FUCKING COMPLAIN WHEN HE WINS THAT YOU COULD HAVE BET. NOW IS THE TIME.

ur gonna be rich

kek

This is how the bookies capitalize. They want tons of people to place new bets. Or back out there Trump bet because he is gonna win and they wont have pay out.

proof faggot