Halloween Storytime: Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Pt. 2

Spooky salutations, Sup Forumsmrades and happy Halloween from your ol' buddy Zum. It's a bit later than some were probably hoping, but my evening's just now winding down. I have returned tonight, as promised, to continue a tale of one man's struggle to topple two titans of terror single-handedly (Yeah, I went there.). Huddle close together and feel free to gorge yourself on any ghoulish goodies you might've acquired this fine eerie evening as we prepare to meet THE NIGHTMARE WARRIORS...

Previous thread:

How was everyone's Halloween? Was the weather on your side tonight? Here in Alaska, we had a suitably creepy fog covering the entire neighborhood as I took my two youngsters (a Ghostbuster and a witch) out for tricks and treats. The missus stayed home with our family's newest addition to hand out candy and some free Halloween Archie comics from our LCS. Now the missus and I are curled up watching Trick 'r Treat to wind down the evening while I share this story with you all.

Gray skies, Chillled Breeze creeping in ,and friends by my side, it was an tone downed, yet fun, halloween. You guys were also a big part on why this halloween was so fun, so thanks Zum, and all the other Storytime fags this Sup Forumstober

Sorry for the delay, folks. It's been a hectic time trying to get my over-hyped kids into bed for the night.

Gonna be a just a moment while I deal with some technical difficulties.

And we're back. I unzipped two of the issues to have them ready and they were similarly named file-wise, so everything was all mixed together in a horrible mess.

Why is Jason so much stronger and faster in comics?

Good diet and lotsa exercise'll do that for ya.

oh this looks promising.

So what's everybody up to? I've moved on to John Carpenter's Halloween and may watch Halloween II, depending upon how long the storytime takes.

The first (linked in the OP) is far better, but this one's worth a read at least.

Always found it amusing that revived Jason looks a lot like the Jason from the remake, which was released around the time of this series' debut.