>Jones was there the whole time.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/925527196969598977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This page is so weird. Comical.

How hard did he fuck Jones?

>Jones was there the whole time
Bull, I didn't see her. Did she dash into camera for the 3rd frame only to walk away

The first erotic work I masturbated to is a peice on totse by the name of 'living doll' I will sue Sidell for making me relapse into my emotionless and drugging fetish.

Just off panel. Nice that Tom can say things with subtlety, Surma obviously isn't comfortable with her former boyfriend's relationship with a golem.

Happy Halloween!
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/925527196969598977

>Surma obviously isn't comfortable with her former boyfriend's relationship with a golem.
...as she stands next to a boy with an equally blank and emotionless stare on his face

That looks really cool, I really like the shadows.

>She literally does move on him RIGHT after the break up

Ahahaha what the fuck that's hilarious

She had to have been planning it and being autistic and inhuman thought "now's perfect"

The Court is behind antimony's conception, Calling it now. The "important thing" they were supposed to observe was the birth of their relationship. I've argued before that I do actually think that some level of mind control was actually involved in Anthony Carver's relationships and i think this confirms it.

>... So, other than that, how was the trip?

You shouldn't be ban evading.

It's like poetry. Also Antimony's probably less of a blank slate than Jones. Just about.

What does the look on jones' face mean here

Is that the closest thing to a silent judgment Jones can get to?

That's the good thing about being immortal, you can just wait out your rival.

>"Finally, after a decade of grooming... It's Jones Time."

I'm buying anons conspiracy. This was set up by the court. Furthermore, rock waifus whole relationship with Eglamore is just insurance they don't get back together. She's acting on orders

I wasn't aware I was banned. Sorry.

>pretty cool, watched slug sex, had sex, usual entomology stuff.

The page from the Jones backstory is literally right after this, not only are they wearing the same clothes but his bag is still there

If Surma and Tony stay any longer, they'll hear Jones' attempt at smooching Jimmy Jims

>he's mine now you slut!

I'd be really creeped out by Jones looking at me. You can never tell what she's thinking.

>Surma decides she can't let it end on a bad note and goes after Eglamore to try and talk to him to salvage their friendship like stupid girls always do
>She walks in on Eglamore and Jones kissing

KEIKAKUDOORI

Ok seriously, what do you think the rest of them think about Jones being a part of their group? I assume Eglamore is inviting her along, unless she invited herself?

It must be kind of awkward; your friend's immortal nanny always tagging along as a kind of chaperone. Imagine surma's first date and how Jones would've been around.

>she walks in on full rocky road penetration

Can we talk again about what sex with Jones would be like

Jones is so petite and CUTE!

>after years of preparation you finally turn boy you raised into 10/10 buff alpha male
>and he's single
>able to tirelessly satisfy him all day every day
>still have to hear about the cunt that left him for a beta 10+ years ago
>Jones' face when

Poetry

Easy solution, groom the slut's daughter into his surma.

I find it really hilarious that judging by the position of Jones' head in those panels, she's leaning more and more forward to look at Surma as the door closes

>any panel featuring Jimmy can be assumed to have Jones hovering just offscreen

Who's fucking house are they in? Why is the only furniture a chair in the other room? Are they in purgatory?

Jonsey's house.

I miss Jones' big French schnoz.

God you're right. She would have to have put her face right next to the door frame to look at them as she closed it.

I imagine she'd be very smooth,very tight - her flesh will be firm and slightly unyielding, but not hard. You'll sink into it, like a dense memory foam. Her body is probably cool, inside and out, due to her temperature being mostly ambient.

It would un-ironically be like fucking a RealDoll

Thank you! :)

She probably closed it slow as fuck to. Just being real creepy about it.

At what point did kids stop making fun of Eglamore for basically still living with his mom at boarding school, and start being jelly over the hot MILF he had following him around?

And how does Jones pick these people anyway? I assume she just knows she'll be with them as soon as she sees them, judging by the baby boy she took care of. How does one appeal to Jones

Why does Jones look like she's 16 here?

>groom annie into Surma's clone
>James loses control and takes his daughter
I don't think Elgemore could take getting fucked on two lifetimes.

They probably think it's weird but James gets defensive if you bring it up, so they deal with her.

Jones is a weird character, she's existed since the creation of the earth but has no memory before that, nor any idea what she is. But she postulated that, like Coyote, her existence and state of being is dependent on the collective belief of cognisant beings that she does exist. Kind of like being aware that something (Tom) is dictating her actions in the comic, but unable to do anything but what she's supposed to do.

God I miss Jones, this is the first time we've seen her in what feels like so long; last time was mort's backstory, and before that was her backstory and the medium stuff. When is she going to show back up and comment on stuff? She's missed quite a bit

I like how somewhere between panel 2 and panel 4 Surma clearly realizes "There are other people in the room, I should get my hand of his butt."

I think she's made all the comment she needs to here.

I'll say it again, that last panel is amazing
>Jones hilarious attempt at seduction, featuring the most emotionless smooch ever; I'm not even sure if her lips are touching his skin
>eglamore's vague look of discomfort, seriously what he is thinking there?

If only Annie had went to Jones instead and asked her about tony and her mom
>in all my millennia of experience, your mother was the biggest whore
>but it was cool beans since I got to fuck Jimmy Jims on the rebound

Probably thinking about all the sex he didn't have with Jones while Surma was having sex with Anthony.

Funny. Look's like Tom did it.

You shouldn't be playing mod dummy.

>Calling it now
bullshit! you people have been spewing that crap for literally weeks. How are we to know you even came to that conclusion yourself?
Well, you probably didn't.

>I've argued before that I do actually think that some level of mind control was actually involved in Anthony Carver's relationships and i think this confirms it.
I don't think any mind control is nesscessary, just a bit of setting the events in the right conditions.

The court could see a viable match between the two and simply tipped the balance in the direction for the two to meet.

Now, the question to ask is, did the court cause the death in Anja's familly, or simply seized the opportunity.

Third option: it simply happened and the court doesn't give a fuck about a bunch of horny teenagers

oh, what. I thought he had his own house when this happened. They're not even keeping this a secret.

>She's acting on orders
She is a free agent.

Why do you fucking people think they need mind control to make two teenagers fuck in a secluded cabin? Did you skip puberty?

Cheating once doesn't make one a whore.

Based on what we know about that guy I'm not even surprised she wanted to move on from him either. Fucker has held on to his obsessive crush since high school.

>Third option: it simply happened and the court doesn't give a fuck about a bunch of horny teenagers
the darkest timeline...

Eglamore was basically /fit/, a dork in a chad's body. Meanwhile Tony is a chad in a nerds body with an autists broken brain

This fucker has Shrek grabbing his shirt and doesn't even blink, doesn't show an ounce of fear. Hot Bitch Firecrotch straddles him out of nowhere and starts tongue punching his throat slot and he doesn't spaz out, literally just goes "wait, are you sure?" then proceeds to fuck her like a demon for a week straight.

The Chad Tony. The Virgin Eglamore.

I'm vaguely surprised Surma didn't bring Jones up as a factor in why the relationship didn't work out, but maybe it would've been weird with her standing right there

I kind of do wonder if she felt awkward/suspicious of Jones

Stop unironically using chad

stop unironically being a pillock

>The Virgin Eglamore.
Not anymore.

fucking a RealDoll doesn't count

MY MOM SAYS THAT IT DOES, SO FUCK YOU!

...why does your mom know about your fucking habits Eggleweggle?

I like to think that this chain of events is responsible for the Court plan to have Surma seduce Reynard.

>shit, did she just seduce Tony? ...reckon she could seduce a fox?

user, your mom wants REAL grandchildren.

It counts but only if you call Jones mommy while you do it

Jones is his mommy.

SHE SAY HER PORCELAIN DOLLS ARE ENOUGH! SHUT UP.

LAST TIME I TRIED TO GAVE HER A GRAND CHILDREN, SHE TOLD ME TO GIVE IT BACK AND LOCKED ELISA IN HER DESK UP UNTIL I BROUGHT IT BACK IN THE PARK, SO NO, SHE DOESN'T

Her golem can at least laugh when he's alone with her.

She didn't really like her. Remember that James wanted her to be in their group picture, but that Surma would have objected to it. Even as a young girl she was wary of the cradle snatching pet rock hanging around them.

>has one girlfriend in high school
>20+ years later
>she got married, started a family, and died
>still keeps all the stuff she ever gave him
>keeps pining over what could have been, but never was
>still blames the man she loved rather than her fickle teenage heart
>hasn't dated anyone normal since, only rebounded with his immortal nanny-turned-pseudo lover that has been taking dick since man first learned to walk on two legs and probably long before that, even

It doesn't matter if he and Jones ever fucked, his very heart and soul are forever colored with the stain of virginity.

Dude she only apes emotions, she doesn’t “feel” shit.

Jones likes this turnout. Jones wants some lovin'

>say something the comic itself objectively proves you wrong in
Why did you waste the site's bandwidth making that post?

He didn't. She offered mind you, but he didn't. She doesn't feel insulted because that's not in her but she did think it was a bit odd. Usually the ones she offers it to take her up on it pretty fast. Especially when they know she can literally deep-throat a coke can and not even cough a little.

So I guess the door closing marks the end of the flashback and next page will be Annie's reaction.

Tony and Jones actually orchestrated this whole thing together, so both mega-autists could get some love.

>That snotty face Surma is making

She's just annoyed because James exposed Tony's chest and now she's going to have to fuck Tony again and she had other things to do today.

this is the most i've laughed in ages. it's the perfect way to top off an overall hilarious chapter.

Fuck off cuck

Why would she be flusteres over otter mode Tony when she had bara Eggy?

And so the prophesy has been fulfilled.

stop posting james

You're the one self inserting as Tony.
>heh cant wait for MORE Tony scenes

So... is THIS what went down? Eglamore spendt 20 years being a sorrowfull cuck instead of banging lustful students because of a dumb slut dumping him?
He deserved every last bit of this cuckhold

Gave me a chuckle

So that everyone have a good idea of the sequences of events.

>Tony is a chad in a nerds body with an autists broken brain

That doesn't even make any sense

Why does his room consist of a chair in the middle of the room?

>Entomology? I thought you said it was Etymological trip.
>Hahahahaha
Roll credits

>Toto's Africa begins playing

why do you retards keep posting this theory. there was no fucking guarantee at all that Surma would suddenly join Tony on his trip. She was clearly annoyed with Tony's mannerisms up to that point and impulsively did it to make Anja feel better.

Tom literally wrote this entire fucking chapter to prove to you faggots and the screeching kids on tumblr that Surma genuinely loved Tony and there was no mind control involved.

>and there was no mind control involved.
Wait, there were people who really believed that?

Most of them think it's weird and Surma never liked Jones. There's some panel from when they were kids where Eggs is like "I wish Jones could have been in our picture" and Donny or someone was like "You know Surma can't stand her".

It's pretty fucking weird desu. No one wants your immortal golem nanny hanging out with a group of teenagers James.

much like Annie never liking Eglamore, Surma never liked Jones

Pretty much this. Renard gets over it and learns to love Annie for who she is in a much shorter amount of time despite being betrayed by Surma and told that he was a disgusting unloveable creature by Annie. Meanwhile Eglamore cries and cries to Parley about how mean old Tony cucked him.

You know I never thought about it this way, but didn't Annie and Kat make a huge mistake by forbidding Renard to talk to Tony? Knowing what we know now, Tony probably just wanted to talk to him alone but was too autistic to express it. Tony probably just wanted to understand Renard's powers like he did with Surma or reconcile with him.

Instead Kat's the one that fell for Tony's autistic charms.

Jones carefully set up the terrain for the ambush, anticipating that the North England Fireslut would make an abrupt mating display, spooking her hand-reared Dragon-ape Beefcake into retreating to the adjoining room.

Now she pounces.