DEFCON 1 RACIST HILLARY

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. SPAM THIS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER #RACISTHILLARY #WHITESONLY

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

HILLARY HAS RECENTLY LOST A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE HISPANIC VOTE AND THIS WILL BE A KILLING BLOW TO THE BLACK VOTE AND BLM SYMPHATHIZERS. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO CHANGE SOME MINDS IN THIS ELECTION AND WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER ON ONE LAST THING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id rather hear the whole thing.

wew

;_____;

This is it!

Hillary and her cronies are gonna fly out of america on the election day when trump wins. You better ask your boss for your last CTR paycheck or else you will be left high and dry my friend.

holly poop how old is this? how fresh is it?

This video is old as fuck

Thats not the whole video. I watched the whole thing its not that bad. S0reading this makes you look stupid.

usefull and all but i saw this 6 months ago

dammit i posted on my youtube the same day, but yours is doing better

:(

I've never seen this before and I've been on /pol this whole election. I'm very close to calling you shills unless you give the whole video.

Wheres the full source of this video? or at the very least the context

As juicy as it sounds i hate spreading BS propoganda. Im better than that BS liberal tactic.

also it's DEFCON 5! Defcon 1 is "everything is dandy"

Interesting to see Hillary shit on BLM too, tho.

I mean this should be enough to make the really dumb ones back off her vag hairs but we need something nastier. Her saying 'NIGGER" where are THOSE videos? We were promised so much happening shit and nothing really came of it.

I am ashamed Pol.we have 3 days left we need to nuke this cunt from orbit or we'll loose to the "muh feels" BS she loves.

Fuckshills watch full video youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s

Defcon 1 is SHTF, dumbass. Read a book.

>CTR.
Cunt Im voting for Trump, I wanted to hear what she had to say to them because all of it sounded like she could give a fuck and was being smart assed and I wanted to see how they handled it.

Fuck I wish I worked for CTR, Id troll the shit out of you guys and give subtle hints I worked for the cunts and get paid shit loads of money to buy anime titty figurines to post on Sup Forums and video games to post on Sup Forums.

old meme with a new twist, first I saw it was with some bitch

youtu.be/1eCraUvIq-s
Ignore shills faggots

Boohoo won't change anything. She didn't call him a nig nog or anything like that.

Reporting for duty - GET THIS SHIT OUT TO CATHOLIC HISPANICS!!!!!!

Wow. Its fucking NOTHING

Drumpfkins sure are getting desperate at this point. Lmao

This is old and it didn't do anything the first time

#whitesonly? Nice bait, ctr

eat shit tyrone. howsabout you folks 1, stop voting democrat, 2, stop having multiple children you cannot afford without democrat help (see the connection) and than you wont have mass amounts of incarceration because your children were raised by two adults...

You shills buried it the first time
Now it is resurrected.

i cant vote. want trump to win. but you need to face it that was one of the few times hillary was just being real. however......

people will take this the wrong way and so it should be used against her as its the only video of her ive seen where she admits reality

BUMP
WE NEED THIS

BUMP

Bumpa

Damn. What's source on vid? Just come to light?

niggers won't give a shit they just want mo money fo dem programs baby

mmhmmm

LE BOOMP

Too lazy to watch the video. What is it?

Wow, literally it's fucking nothing

>hurr durr literally
Kill yourself

Jesus fucking Christ finally. Ive been shilling this all day.

Notice it's always the same Canadian proxy CTR fuck who dismisses it.

It's called a psyop fucking retards. Context doesn't matter.

#RacistHillary #WhitesOnly

Not enough time for the mainstream to debunk it. TREND THIS FUKING SHIT NOW

>implying trump would not do the same thing if the lady got an attitude with him

I cannot fucking believe these Reddit and /x/ faggots trended SPIRIT FUCKING COOKING and will not trend this. That was such an obvious psyop we got made fun of hella bad in the media for that.

Jesus Christ.

Sup Forums is dead.

you're implying theres something wrong with racism when you do this and that is cucked.

>the original video has this cut out

Huhh? BLM leaked it?

>hm-hm
>uh-uh
>hm-hm

>HILLARY HAS RECENTLY LOST A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE HISPANIC VOTE

is this something people actually believe?
boy are you going to be disappointed on election night

Trump might still win, be it will be because of whites turning out for him not because of fucking spics who will overwhelmingly vote against him

>lady

He was talking to a guy you shill. Good job watching the video and educating yourself you inbred.

That's the problem with you faggots, you don't educate yourself and you automatically project shit Hillary does onto Trump.

Shared.

She's gonna loose the black vote.

MAGA

lmao blacks under 40 don't even know who Louis Farrakhan is. He has zero influence.

It's racist to assume all Hispanics are the same. Hispanic voting in Florida jumped up so much, because cubans are fucking pissed at democrats for reopening relations with the regime that forced them to flee their homeland and imprisoned their family members. Florida being a swing state and Cuban exiles hating the castro regime is the reason the embargo went on so long. Both parties knew opening relations with Cuba would lose them Florida because cubans would turn out en mass to vote against that shit.

Mexicans are the bitchy ones. Cubans aren't that bad.

Trump has about 40% of the hispanic vote which is perfectly fine

Bumpo

this is the kind of thing CTR encourages us to spread because it discredits better shit like Wikileaks

OP is a tremendous faggot

i lost

nice.

Dont be stupid barely any black people make it to 40 because they kill eachother 1. While their selling crack or 2. Die from smoking crack. In other words a win win.

bump

Bump.

BULUMP

Bump.