Batman #34 Storytime

"Rules of Engagement" Part Two!

Why they just plagiarizing scenes from the BvS film?

hue hue it's funny because we're supposed to think they're talking about Talia's orgy remains

The fuck is wrong with this art?
>reused image multiple times
>all the necessary lines on the faces
who drew this?

hey that's actually cute, why does King write better Damian&Dick than Bruce&Selina
although Dick looks older than he deos in New Order, sasuga Jones

>Jon wouldn't want to hang out with you anymore
>Damian has no response
Why is Damian such a fucking great tsundere?

Superman: Support your local comic shop!

NEXT

Slow artist Joelle Jones.

Talia has more orgies to attend. She will need to make this quick.

inb4 Selina wins because power of love

Bitch, the last time you two interacted, you invented an entire clandestine supervillain organization solely dedicated to destroying Batman and killing everyone he loved, which directly resulted in thousands of people dying and your son getting murdered.

Why are you surprised that he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore?

Is Catwoman magically going to be a master swordsman next issue?

They interacted in Tomasi's B&R run when she got revived. She was more stable then.

Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat Bat-Cat

Future user here.

Dried up gotham slum whore suddenly is a master swordsman and will beat Talia despite the fact she just easily rekt Batman because King is a shitty writer that tries way too hard to get his shitty point across.

I really like this sleeveless, bare hips look for her.

god DAMN the artist did a great job drawing selina and talia

actually last time they interacted they defeated a super villain together then they started arguing

-King sits in the cafeteria enjoying his accolaids after writing his Vision mini
-suddenly Bendis joins him
-King comments how Bendis is a critically acclaimed writer and asks him for his tips concerning writing
-says "This shit is gold! Imma bring it to DC!"

Horrible..Why "Kings Batman" is Worse Than Just a Bad Book | .

I hate this book because it's very poorly written,It is seriously one of the wors Bat books I've ever read.

The author apparently doesn't know what good writing is.

>And then Batman bled to death because Selina wanted to be cool.

Damian going 666 when?

if only..

Bruce whines like a puppy
I can't make out Selina's character.
Tom King ruined them for me.

>inb4 Selina wins because it's catfight
ftfy

Mary sue power.

And no, I will not read Batman Twilight, but thanks for trying.

I dont remember Talia having such a dark skin.

she didn't its just this artists take on her

That is hitting below the belt, King. Below the belt! Her plots are terrible.Selinas characters are terrible. Her world is terrible. The only thing she's even vaguely good at is pandering to stupid twitter feminists .

King's Bruce is the worst.

She's been living in a desert for the past while, so it makes sense she'd get a heavy tan.

>There's a new SMASH in town
Now that's just teasing.

>OW! THAT REALLY HURT!
>ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE PAIN I FELT THAT NIGHT IN THE ALLEY WHEN THE MUGGER BLOCKED OUR PATH AND TOOK MY PARENTS FROM ME LEAVING ME ALONE TO MOURN WITH THEIR COLD BODIES AS THE BLOOD POOLED AROUND-
>Bruce I defeated her.

I love Talia.

Complete garbage. Thanks for ruining Batman, King. You self-inserting shitface.

This is fucking shit. From when is Batman so insecure? Worst batman run ever.

Talia needs to kill her.

The insecurity comes from King himself. He always selfinserts.

And Batman .. I'm trying decide if this story beats out "Night of The Monster Men" as worst Batman Rebirth story. I'm leaning toward it being in a CLOSE second place because it only infected one title instead of crossing over. "I am Bane/I am Suicide" squeaks into a third place tie no matter how the top two are stacked. It all just really makes me ponder why the hell DC suddenly hates Batman.

I really liked lady killer but there's something off about the art here. Still miles better than Janin though.

hey! Someone promising the death of Batman I hope that's true.

Actually Tom King had an interview about that where he said that one advice Snyder gave him was that if you do a larger story with Batman, it needs to end with his death.

and snyder says he got that for morrison in every interview he's ever done

he's been willing to turn a blind eye to certain crimes when he gets something out of it. With catwoman, it's booty calls,.

This is Bendis tier dialogue.

He looks like a fool .

>Damian threatens to hurt Supes
>Clark brings up Jon
>Damian backs down

Clark knows how to handle him

Superdad is the best dad.

>F-flopies are collectors items
>DC fucks up covers with their shit movie advertisement
Feels good to be a tradewaiter.

It's not leather

Superman being fucking great

I don't like when they make Catwoman out to be a Batman-tier fighter when she really has no reason to be

Fucking hell, they could've fit dialogue from previous two pages on this one and it would work just as well. This is King just saying "split this into 3 and draw something pretty". His run is such a hackjob, at least art is good.

>roughly snatching the sword out of Bruce's back
what the fuck

Why the fuck are they padding this out

Their relationship used to be cool, why has he become such a beta faggot now?

>We have a deal with the UN. No one in our out.
BUT WHY?
Why does the JLA have a deal with the UN about this particular shithole? Why does everybody leave Talia Ghul alone if they know exactly where she is and she is a dangerous terrorist that has killed countless people and along with her batshit father has endangered all life on Earth?
With Santa Prisca it made some amount of sense, but this is fucking absurd if you stop and think about it.

>Selinas characters are terrible. Her world is terrible. The only thing she's even vaguely good at is pandering to stupid twitter feminists .
Please, they're already bitching about "erasing" Talia and making her a villain because she's a woman of color.

This issue is Bendis with 1/3rd of a dialogue.

>Please, they're already bitching about "erasing" Talia and making her a villain because she's a woman of color.
Canon,

Quite a bit of copy-pasting, half of double page spread is just a mirror flip of the other half, that panel with Superman kneeling has really strange body proportions... Previous issue was better.

Oooh poor Demi, but anyway he is right kryptonite is overrated.

Then Gordon will marry Selina

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

muh dick.

It's not canon if you're a nonreader outragefag.

He’s got no time to bleed.

But Talia's been a villain for decades. She was even a villain in The Dark Knight Rises, where they whitewashed her.

watch out for Genital Herpes or Hiv .

>Selina was even a villain in The Dark Knight Rises
Banes bitch ,

Selina is so hot in this artstyle.

she look like a man .

Which one???

Get this god damn movie trash out of my comics.

Selina Has Herpes .