Why Assad?

Why are (((they))) trying to kill Assad and control Syria?

What's the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeed_Abedini
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=IIYb0cpmtpI
youtube.com/watch?v=CUFAsqMLlW8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/12/syrian-opposition-doing-the-talking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cripple based shia

>Golan Heights
>Pipelines
>Proxy war with Russia
>Trading oil in USD
Take your pick

Excuse me?

I'm not very well educated in Middle Eastern affairs.

jews just want to destroy stuff

They don't have any ulterior motives aside from maintaining their existing wealth and power. Everything else--all their ideological posturing--is simply a means to that end.

So this is all about oil and protecting the Petro dollar?

Interesting.

So if Syria fell into US hands, how would this affect Russia, the country fighting so hard to defend it.

It is one of the dams between middle east and Europe. And pipelines.

shia are (generally speaking) moderate bro tier muslims
sunni are (generally speaking) sharia isis tier muslims

Meme answer: Greater Israel

Actual answer: A weak Syria can't bomb Israel

Are Shia friendly towards Christians?

The difference between herds and societies is that societies protect the young, the sick, the old, and the poor.

Assad violated society.
Assad is the enemy of the society.

It's not one of them

WWIII

They'll lose the European business that brings them billions

>So this is all about oil and protecting the Petro dollar?
Of course it is, that's what Libya and Iraq were about

>So if Syria fell into US hands, how would this affect Russia
Russia loses its only naval base in the Mediterranean, the Petrodollar remains strong, and NATO moves one step closer to an invasion of Russia itself

Syria was Israel's calmest border for 30+ years, all under the Assads.

Clinton funds ISIS

So WW3 is basically guaranteed then?

it depends on the region, but generally yes. Also, the fewer sunnis, the less shitty the country is

IF you notice the map, Saudia Arabia is actually very sunni, which is why they're ideologically aligned with ISIS

It's pretty ironic that the U.S.'s biggest ally is sunni, and biggest enemy is shia. We really chose the wrong side...they just gave us a way better deal on the petrodollar, and didn't rebel like Iran

not very
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeed_Abedini

moron

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

that's pants on the head retarded...by your standard virtually every leader in American history is an enemy of the society.

Notice I qualified most of my statements with the word "generally". There are exceptions, obviously

>So this is all about oil and protecting the Petro dollar?

Can you think of any engagement in the ME that isnt to do with securing the petrodollar?

Duh.

If Syria falls, Iran falls.

If Iran falls, Russia is fucked up, no more gas for Europe and they will be completely surrounded by military bases.

Poland has missiles targetting Russia 24/7.

This is a pipeline proxy war.

ecowatch com/syria-another-pipeline-war-1882180532.html

this man gets it...also:
>weaken Iran
>strengthen the Saudis
>destroy the last Baathist state

Real answer: ((They)) want to build a pipeline, Russia backed Assad wants to build a different pipeline.

To prevent oil competition from Russia and Iran via pipeline through Syria.

> implying Shia Lebanon or Mullah Iran are exceptions

what's left?

Democracies are more easily controlled than dictatorships.

get a map. pipeline is just a meme. absolutely no necessity to run through Suriya

Yes, it is a war for European pipelines. A war about who supplies it with natural gas.

youtube.com/watch?v=IIYb0cpmtpI

Syria had a pretty good deal for christians until the Sunnis fucked shit up again

Why does anything happen in the Middle East? Because of energy and Israel. Assad wants to build the Friendship Pipeline and the Gulf States/USA want to build the Qatar-Turkey pipeline. As to the second point, the war in Syria is a proxy war against Iran. While Iran is busy fighting ISIS and propping up Assad they don't have the resources to do much else. The war is bad for the Iranian economy and retards their nuclear program.

Another good video showing the pipelines...

youtube.com/watch?v=CUFAsqMLlW8

Probably because the saudis want it.

The tree of usury must be watered with the blood of goyim

The petro dollar doesn't exist. Your largest import country (leafland) refused to sell oil in USD way back in the 1970's, the largest producer Russia has never sold one barrel in USD. OPEC will sell more oil each in Yuan and Euro than USD by 2025, ignore Kuwait and it will happen sometime next year.

Help me out there guys,

- Why taking Syria would be good for the petrodollar specifically?
-Why the pipeline would be bad for America? ( Less competition? I didn't know the USA had that much oil they could just sell to everyone)

I want some detailed answers please, not my cup of tea this whole issues, thanks

Petro dollar is a meme invented by kikes to give Americans a stake in the region. You spent $6,000,000,000,000 for Israel not for the mythical petro dollar. Also Europe and China the largest importers of oil never use USD. If you count local distribution less than 8% of all oil is sold in USD.

Yeah, Clinton wants a no fly zone over Aleppo or all of Syria, can't remember ATM, all while Russia does alot of flying over the area trying to control or get back ISIS controlled cities

She doesn't want a no fly zone, the Americans want a "we fly zone" which obviously isn't possible.

There are probably many updates to this pic and it's lacking many other interests, but whatever. Also:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Qatar pipeline through Syria

The pipeline is a myth for people too stupid to look at a map. If they wanted a Qatar -> Turkey pipeline they would simply pipe it through Iraq which they have to use to get to Syria in the first place. Not to mention Europe doesn't need another natgas pipeline now that liquid natgas is a thing and major ports are being built on the east coast of my country and the USA.

The wars in the middle east are for Israel. Period. Everything else is a distraction or at most an added benefit.

Democracies are more easily controlled than dictatorships.

Incorrect. In a democracy you must have the support of at least half the country. In a dictatorship you only need one. Dictatorships allow for faster decision making as well. While Democracies are known to be more stable.

Also Syria has nothing to do with oil or the jews. Its about warm weather ports. In order to regain super power status Russia must have a warm weather port in or near Europe to excert influence over the region. Notice as soon as it looked like Assad would be ousted the Russians made a move on Crimea.

Fucked it up, either way though, she doesn't have that authority

No muslim is bro tier, not even the dude weed lmao Sufis.

No. Iran is Shia. Don't listen to this diasporacuck. Iranians, however, tend to be a bit more civilized than the rest of the sandnigger race.

Russia has a massive all weather port in novorossiyk. You warm weather port kids need to spend less time reading the worldnews mossad propaganda. The war in Syria, as was the war in Libya, is a campaign for Israeli interests in the area. Crush Syria and Iran and they've put the entire middle east under their thumbs. Most armchair generals here don't even know that Syria never signed a peace agreement with Israel and that Israel controls some of the most valuable Syrian land in the Golan heights which will be annexed immediately after their new puppet is put into play.

Every country that tries to overthrow Assad has its own interest in doing so, Israel and Qatar included. It's very complex.
Iraq has a majority Shia population which is more susceptible to the influence of Iran, so your pipeline may not survive long. Meanwhile Syria is largely Sunni that can be controlled by Saudis and the oil rich regions are mostly desert anyway as opposed to running through or near large cities.

You're absolutely right, I was only speaking to American/western interest which solely is Israel. Funny how the Russians are portrayed as braindead sheep in western media yet you guys are the only ones on this board that aren't reciting the >muh pipeline and >muh port mossad propaganda nonstop.

The weaker the arab countries around Israel are the easier it is for them to expand their territory, among other things.

>What's the appeal?
He has a British wife.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/12/syrian-opposition-doing-the-talking
Sure, the situation has changed many dozen times since then, as did the "moderate leaders", but it's worth noting the connection of at least some of them. When you have people like Kissinger and Brzezinski involved you can be sure that it's also about trying to undermine Russia in various ways.
Of course Soros is also there.

>The wars in the middle east are for Israel. Period

Pretty retarded conclusion. Assad, father and son kept the border to Israel safe for 30+ years. Also there are plenty of ME wars between Kurds, Sunni, Shia, fundamentalists, etc.

This is the real reason, and why every country around (((them))) is in constant turmoil.