youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPPZIZqGaXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bishkek

>GCC dick sucking Competition
>Pakistan is winning

Nothing

It's Mexico for Russia

In Kyrgyzstan apparently there's a culture where they kidnap women for brides and they still do it today, here's a link youtube.com/watch?v=DKAusMNTNnk

also bishkek

Corruption and Islam.

Allah akbar in shall ah

Doesn't happen the way you believe it does. If you do this, you get 20 years of jail.
Normally partners discuss about it beforehand and if they both agree, then the man kidnaps the bride.
It might happen in isolated villages every now and then.

>Islamabad

Makes me smile every time I see it

I didn't realize people from Kyrgyzstan existed on the internet, but thanks anyway.

ASSHOLES UZBEKISTAN

>that comment section
Kek at all of the Muslims trying to say that kidnapping is "un-Islamic" and that their totalitarian prohibition of alcohol and everything fun somehow gives them a moral pedestal.

Also kek at the beta cuck nu-male who couldn't mount a horse on his own. What the fuck is wrong with Western men?

They don't. It's probably a proxy.

This

Should be called The Stains

No proxy.

do people in kazakhstan really act like borat?

picture w/ timestamp of somebody fucking a goat or we dont believe you

RARE

>Bishkek

L M A O

How do you speak English so well? You're Russian arent you?

>Not knowing that India is actually Hindustan...
The more you know...

They explained in the documentary that they know it's illegal. They just said in the rural areas, the police either don't know or don't give a shit.

>Islamabad

What an ironic name

Posting from my phone.

The Rebirth of Attila the Hun, and the white man thought the refugees were bad.

I teach English, that's why.

No. Kazakhstan is richest of all stans, similar to France, or nowadays closer to Germany.

Impressive

bad sitcoms.

>Pakistan
Poo in loo + Mudslime

>Afghanistan
Has been a war zone longer than it hasn't been a war zone, opium

>Tajikistan
Soviet Persia

>Turkmenistan
Similar to North Korea with a cult of personality and one of the most censored countries in the world. Also contains the location of one of the gates to Hell in Darvaza.

>Uzbekistan
Silk road, desert bureaucracy

>Kazakhstan
Soviet testing ground, polluted, dried up sea, barren, marijuana grows freely on the sides of the roads and even in the city plaza but nobody gives a shit about it

>Kyrgyzstan
probably the best Stan, not a pain in the ass to get in, beautiful mountains, comfy yurts, skiing for $8, relatively peaceful

>The West condemns bride kidnapping but offers us nothing we can follow, except gay and lesbian marriages, HIV infections, divorce, orphans, brutality, violence, and drugs.

Damn. Modern Western civilization BTFO by a literal kidnapper and Steppe nomad.

Goat fucking and Mineral extraction.

Well, its not like it's the first time it has happened.

Neat.

Yeah but they know they are going to get kidnapped. It's just a traditional thing. All the women have smiles on their faces when they get kidnapped

Its like bachelor parties . You don't know exactly what's going to happen but you know there's something in store for you

Bacha bazi

underbuttered toast

You can get your Bear mount at level 30.

is it comfy out there?

Not good but better than Arabia

t. halfghan

>kazakhs from kazakhstan
>uzbeki from uzbekistan
>turkmeni from turkmenistan
>tajiki from tajikistan
>afghani from afghanistan
OI MATE DON'T CALL US PAKIS IT'S FOOKIN RACIST MATE OI I'LL CALL THE MAYOR OI YOU CHEEKY RACIST CUNT I SWER ON ME NAN!!!!!

Im sick of you, everyday creates this thread. Fuck of you kike. WE ARE FULL!
youtube.com/watch?v=JPPZIZqGaXA

Bishkek is quite grey and depressing. Other than that, it's pretty nice.

Pic related is from there, are there many semen goddesses?

emigration

Roughly 0.0773% of people living on earth are Kyrgyz, so in a way, you're kind of a unicorn on the internet.

RIGHTFUL PERSIAN CLAY

this

They should just merge into Greater Stanistan.

jjokbari shit die in fire

impregnate

is this rare?

Peace corps?

Yeah, I didn't have it in my collection yet.

kek I only now realized how funny those names are

All the Stans should merge with Persia.

Americastan is the best 'stan.

Manti are pretty delicious

t. Russian parents

They used to be kinda white looking but now they're more brown.

Guess where this is from?

They're not wrong.

Why is Turkey called Turkey and not Turkstan?

Turkey confirmed for not being Turkic.

Maybe Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan. They actually speak Persian or languages close to it. The other -stans are a bit closer to Turks.

Do you know any Germans?

I was born in Tokmok.

Beuacse only like %1 of the population is actually from turkistan, greeks took over ottoman empire for a while.

Yes, Lucas

-ia and -stan both mean -land. One Latin, one Persian.

Try and keep up Hans

Bring back the true Persian religion instead of your aloha snack bar faith before you start annexing the Stan's, till then your just a bunch of Sand-Niggers who happen to be White.

This still occurs in Turkey.
Right, but this custom still even occurs in Turkey, happens when the relatives don't accept the potential groom and he says fuck it, I'll just take her.

A co worker is German too, but he doesn't have his roots here. As far as I know, a lot of Germans used to live in some villages around Bishkek.

Steppeslimes

Could I live in Kyrgyzstan for $500 USD a month? Would they treat Americans like shit there if the American actively tried to assimilate into their culture? Do they have any extradition treaties with the USA?

do you like israel

Are you going to be hanged for posting on Sup Forums?

This part of the world is where the elites of the elites, the world's real rulers, gather to relax and perform their satanic rituals. Their are huge mansions and yachts and underground palaces scattered throughout the area. Nobody knows and nobody sees.

Around 1,600 BC, after Jason's shenanigans, the people of the kindgdom of Colchis suddenly emigrated East, across the Caspian Sea, bringing the two Khalkotauroi with them. Since then they have lived in secret, underground cities, yet still maintain control over the region through black magic. Every year, around Christmas-time, the two Khalkotauroi are fed the world's most beautiful women found that year, in a secret gladiator-type show, while the elites watch from their underground coliseum. It's pretty crazy stuff.

I live with 400$/month, but I don't pay rent. I spend around 200$ per month. 500 should be enough, to be honest, bu it all depends on the rent.

>Would they treat Americans like shit there if the American actively tried to assimilate into their culture?
Are you muslim?

India's name in hindi is called hindustan

We also stan

Only After the Mughals(iranid-turks) raped and ruled your land was it really called stan.

poos

People here don't really care. You might get some creepy looks if you're a nigger, though. And if you have a Kyrgyz girlfriend, you might get a good beating.
Religion doesn't really matter around here. I'm not Muslim and nobody gives a damn.

>bride kidnapping
>in modern turkey
only if the girl and the guy are in cahoots but the family does not want them to marry

idk about kurds though, might be real in the south-east

Thank you for sharing these things on your country. Could you tell me if the women there have a better bunda than our women?

My grandgrandparents were deported under Stalin :D
But I somehow miss Kyrgyzstan, even though I only spend 8 years there

No, it isn't you muslim mongrel. It's Bharat.
Hindustan is a name that the porkies came up with.

i don't know but please make it stop

Don't think so. Don't know about Brazil, but a lot of chicks here are pretty flat. But there are some 11/10 girls here, rare gems, but they're amazing.

This thread is relevant to my flag collection

Are you ever going to visit again? 8 years is a lot to be honest.

Shit happens here.

Fuck you all. Borat is here.

Fuck Turkey. Fuck Iran. Fuck all other stans.
All other stans are worse stans than our stan because all of them are poorer stans than our stan.

Yes

You are not right so you can suck a cock you cuck

Also uzbeks, kyrgyzscz, tajiks, turkmens are all coming to the best stan of all stans to work as slaves.

So...are there qt village girls who dream about being wives & mothers?

More blondes or brunettes over there? Some redheads maybe?

> GDP PPP
Per capita $3,363
I would live like a fucking King

Literally steppe tribes and miles of nothing, with the occasional soviet facility every few miles.

Village girls mostly are stupid and ugly (shortlegged also) but as everywhere else you can have any pussy if you have enough money

Some blondes, many brunettes. Don't remember seeing any redhead here.

swag