If u make guns illegal only the bad people get guns

>if u make guns illegal only the bad people get guns
>just give everyone guns
Yeah that really solves the problem.

You don't need to get a gun if you don't want to

> what's use of force training

does this pinko cartoonist really think "arming teachers" means open carrying rifles?

>give everyone guns

NO allow people who want guns to carry. schools are soft targets no matter what, the fact that there isn't at least an armed guard at every school is pretty weird.

This should be normal no matter where you go toothpaste

Fuck off, aquafresh.

>the one complaining is brown
Subtle

See mate if it was Tyrone on drugs with a knife instead, the teacher would just save these kids from imminent danger.

>I'm a scared bitchboy pussy therefore no one should have guns

This. A gun is a tool. Are you afraid that constrution guy is gonna kill you with his hammer? If you have a gun, he can't.

I dont blame those kids, the woman with the gun makes me feel very unsafe.
However, Custodian Dan armed to the teeth makes me feel very safe, like a baby in a crib.

I think every school should have an armed mustached janitor named Custodian Dan.

So the liberal counter argument against giving teachers guns has nothing to do with expenses, which is somewhat understandable (even tho it's perfectly fine have plenty of Macs around the school when you could have bought something cheaper), it is that they don't feel safe.

10/10

>cutting your arms off so people with arms can push you around

Kek

I'm for the second amendment but people walking around with assault rifles on their backs understandedly set people off.

If someone walks around with an assault rifle typically you ought to run away.

>I don't FEEL any safer
>FEEL
Yeah okay

>assault rifle
Fucking kill yourself

This desu.

I know we're pretty right wing here, but no one should own military grade weapons, like what the fuck

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfq6hyE7BNQ

As a custodian who has been mugged several times (building is large, budget cuts took away golf carts for security) I find this offensive, I have every right to defend myself and taking away legal firearms only punishes law-abiding citezens

An armed society is a polite society.

GET OFF MY BOARD

Exactly, it's to protect us from savage niggers.
Libtards subconsciously WANT rampant crime and destruction...
They're evil man....
They're evil.

Honestly we could solve a lot of problems by giving everyone guns then shutting down the cops and all other emergency services for one night. We could call it "the purge" or something like that.

It works in the south you fucking fag.

>but no one should own military grade weapons

Except Americans have always had small arms on par with our military until the last 75 years because if you were an able-bodied man, you were considered part of the military. That's the entire fucking part of a militia.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread, though it seems to be producing some fun.

>nigger one doesn't feels safe

top kek, i wonder why you fucking nigger

>white nation
>give all white people guns
>no change in violent crime
wew, it's like different races commit crimes at different rates all over the world. And like the creators of the constitution saw the USA as a white anglo land and made laws accordingly.

>There are still people that unironically think that an AR-15 is some sort of super military grade babykiller just because it is scary and black in the current year

what if you went outside just casually holding a butchers knife in one hand.

>has guns
>don't have 'merica's silly gun crime rates

Kek wishes your message could be spread to every man, woman and child in this country and we could all act accordingly......

If guns dont make people safer then how come everyone that is important is surrounded with guns?

Surely they could pay their body guards, military, and police to go away?

Its distressing that even the very rich and powerful cant free themselves from guns.

That is called brandishing a weapon, which is illegal pretty much everywhere. You can't run around with a sword out of its sheath just like you can't run around with a pistol out of its holster

Also doesn't have as many niggers but pretends some sort of behavior superiority.

what if you attached a string to the knife and hung it from your back. People would still call the cops.

11/10

>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID
sage
>1 post by this ID

depends on the knife and the state, my state restricts the carry of knives in school zones and courthouses

No they wouldn't because I am not swinging the fucking knife around pointing it at people. I carry a knife with me pretty much everywhere, never once has anyone ever called the police.

If guns make people safer. why doesn't Trump allow everyone at his rallies to have guns, and runs like a coward when someone says the word "Gun?"

>pretends some sort of behavior superiority

We didnt get a hard-on for being called 'massah' so we don't have to deal with its consequences

guns in america are for cowards

Stellar baps

>we don't already have all the guns