Florida is bagged

okay fags
Yesterday I went from Orlando to Cocoa Beach
Down to Melbourne then back over 1-92 into kissimee up through I-4 back over the 417 to east orlando
You know what I saw.
Nothing but fucking Trump signs
and not those small ass yard signs but miniature billboards.
I saw one Hillary sticker the entire time on a car. That's it
What say you florida fags ?

Miamifag here

I see some Hillary stuff but its surprising how many people put up Trump signs on giant poles so no one can take them since the area is so liberal.

muh hispanics

You have a Melbourne in Florida? We really are bros.

so Florida would be like Australia, but populated with hicks, spics and jews

Florida has unironically been called the "Australia of the US" considering the variety of dangerous wildlife we have down here. It's not surprising in the least

>State with Jeb! as governor
>Powerful

LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Melbourne has a little surfing town next to it called Satellite Beach that reminds me of an Australian beach without being full of drunken sots.

Osceola County reporting

My coworkers, and a couple people from my church are Hillary supporters. I've seen a lot of Hilary signs here, but Trump signs permeate throughout the white parts of the county.

>1-92 into kissimee

yeah, saw signs at gas stations of Trump too, feels kind of good man

More like a gay couple

Fuck off Muhammad

Fuck off Muhammad

Every place that has a american flag has a trump sign on it, really makes me think.

and niggers, and in many places gooks and sandniggers

Central FL here, Ocala

Nothing but Trump signs for days.

Arkansas, California, Iowa, and Kentucky also have Melbournes

DeLand FL, nothing but trump here. all co workers, neighbors etc

Orlando is a hive of Hillary voters tho

at our melbourne you can get your concealed carry license at the same place as your drivers license

Here in Pinellas county, I've seen may trump signs and billboards, and I've only seen ONE Hillary sign on a niggers shit property

many*

There are Publix all throughout the South East. Why do Floridians think it's exclusive to Florida?

Between Orlando and Melbourne, all I've seen is Trump stuff, only a few "I'm with her" stickers on cars, and those are on the cars of the girls at UCF.

Because it was founded in Lakeland, Florida. It's not about exclusivity, it's about it literally being the first place that Publix was even opened

gunna get me some pub subs for Tuesday night.

Central Florida niggborhoods are full of Hillary signs tho.

I still think he'll win

R A R E
A
R
E

WE NEED TO GET THE TWITTER MACHINES GOING, PROTECT FLORIDA, I REPEAT PROTECT FLORIDA

Such butthurt
comes with being gay i suppose...

Leon County looks pretty jacked for Trump, now when you actually get into Tallahassee you see the occasional Hillary sticker on cars, but in the county suburbs Trump shit is everywhere.

I think North Florida will be more excited about Trump than they were Romney, which is key in balancing out the Democratic vote from South Florida. Same goes for the pan-handle, Trump shit everywhere in PCB and Ft. Walton area.

broward county here. There is no way Trump will win my county, too many niggers and jews.

Florida was purged by the Hurricane that happened not that long ago.

Most of the Democrats lost their homes in the hurricane, so it was an act of God.

Trump was destined to win Florida.

Natural Disasters are on our side.

Mfw the hurricane hit the places with the highest minority populations

I live in Jax and the Trump to Hillary signs are 100/1. Hell I see more Johnson than Hillary.

wtf where do you live?

Lake County here, nothing but trump everywhere. Millennials don't use yard signs and we got mostly old folks here.