Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgK14cHRJzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Far left

I'd choose Atlantis
Fun fact mike mignola worked on the art for the film

Probably Atlantis. I enjoy them all despite how flawed they are, but as it turns out just stealing the plot of Stargate and putting it underwater is a pretty solid structure to hang a movie on.

Titan AE is fun, but it has too many cast members and a hideous early 2000's soundtrack. Spirits Within is ambitious and kind of endearingly dopey, but fucking stupid and self-important even by Japan's standards.

What is it about sci-fi animated movies that make them fail?

FF Spirits Within < Titan AE < Atlantis

>as it turns out just stealing the plot of Stargate and putting it underwater is a pretty solid structure to hang a movie on
I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
The funny thing is, that it even has Daniel Jackson (Milo) in it.

Normies don't like anything that isn't ordinary or that can't be explained by "It's magic!"

That explains the gas mask nazis.

Atlantis has the stupidest element in the plot (somehow forgetting your language IN A SINGLE GENERATION), no flaw in AE has anything on Atlantis.

How did they even make that Final Fantasy movie and think it was in any way good?

It looked nice for the time, but everything else about it sucked dick.

Because, and this is a personal theory of mine, the asians are way less ashamed to blatantly pander to an audience. They thought cool action and fan service was all the people wanted, so nobody on the team devoted any significant time on MAYBE reading the script more than once.

Boats in space are retarded.

Spaceships are just funny looking boats.

They stole from Nadia: Secret of Blue Water too

Atlantis.

>a hideous early 2000's soundtrack

delet

Well, who knows how good their memory is? The king outlawed that knowledge which probably means most public things with thier language got removed without repitition you might forget shit after five hundred or a thousand years even if you stay healthy in mind.

It has been years since i say any of them, bu i remember titan AE more fondly, though i imagine it might not have aged very well.

Train are the only sensible way of moving trough space.

i'm probably wrong but i'm an ff nerd so that

Titan AE; i have a soft spot for it.

Pure energy.

Let me see. One is badly animated animu garbage that tries to have the some "deepness" while using literal space ghosts.
The secound has a plannet named Bob.
The third has a charming cast of rouges, Mignola woring on it, had an own language invented for it, contains one of the most awesome scenes in history ( /youtube.com/watch?v=MgK14cHRJzY ) and is besides Sky Captain and Talespin the only good Dieselpunk adventure in existance.

Hard choices.