Friendly reminder that CONSERVASHITS VOTE AGAINST THEIR OWN ECONOMIC INTERESTS

The daily thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those wars preserved american hegemony which makes things better value in the long run

Obama literally started 5 wars

FUCKING 5 WARS

>wars cost a few hundred billion
>health insurance costs several trillion

right, but 2 > 1, so thanks for the update, faggot

This picture has got to be the weakest occupydemocrats meme I've ever seen. Obama started several wars and is constantly drone bombing the middle east (producing thousands or millions of orphaned children with arms and llegs blown off just like in Syria, except westerners don't give a shit because propagandists don't wave pictures of these kids in their face to coax them into nuking Russia like they do with the Syria pics).

I had health insurance before Obama care. It was $800 a year and had a $1000 deductible. Now, my health jnsurance is $350 a month with a $3000 deductible. Your welcome, obese chain smoking diabetic quadriplegics and other assorted fuck ups have to prop up now.

Roosevelt made you buy a world war.

JFK made you buy a police action.

Truman made you buy 200 000 radioactive japs.

how are people this retarded?

on a vacation mate?

We have your names CTR. We know where you live, where you work, who your friends and family are. Expect us soon.

Don't worry OP I hereby disavow all my comments on this site. They were all satire and bait and I'm with #TeamHillary

No gulag for me please, I see where this is going and i'm going for Her because the retarded majority will vote for her and they'll steal this, prove me wrong though Sup Forums

NSA here is your proof that I wasn't a bad goy now it's time to lay low because once she wins Sup Forums will get rekt

Hey Maddox.

There are literally millions of people talking shit about Hillary all over the internet, from youtube comments, to reddit, to tumblr and twitter to her own fucking facebook wall. It's virtually everywhere. She'll have to rek the whole internet and purge like 50% of the world's population if she wants to get rid of her critics.

I'm actually in one of the 250k+ tax brackets. Highly skilled labor has that benefit. Fuck off shitskin.

>buying something that is too expensive for me to afford or having to pay a fee if i don't is in my economic interests

you're fucking retarded

They can already censor on most of those sites you listed and WW3

Stay frosty

I hate them both.

this. jesus people are stupid

>If you like Trump you like Bush

It's like these idiots didn't watch Trump shit all over the Bushes during the primaries.

>people unironically defend G.W Bush

Anyway keep sending your 'candidates' all your energy im sure it will make a difference.

Read this thread, not one person defended bush. Neocons and neolibs are both shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw

Huma Abedin is in league with the people that started that shit. nice try faggot

Not gonna lie...that make me think.

Obama is trying to start WW3. He's extended a lot of Bush policies and wars. Occupy Democrats arguments are shit.

friendly reminder that if you're a strong independent ancap who dun need no gubbmint you can also just not get health insurance, pay a small fine, and save your money to go to Mexico or another country of your choice for treatment.