Makes one ponder

Makes one ponder

You need a high I.Q. to understand this one.

How was Holy Terror anyway?

Made up shit.Nothing like the image suggest.

Another thing is millers batman is so anti gun.

OP is a faggot

this is just big bang theory humor for SJWs

What a twit.

I still wonder why he made this comic in like, around the early 10's where Miller is probably not that popular anymore.

It was really, really bad.

It just has to be satire. Nobody this insane would be allowed access to drawing utensils..

Frank Miller gave us Zack Snyder, so he literally did nothing wrong.

...what

I hate this for so many reasons

it was decent

so, the big bang theory?

It was much easier to jump on the bandwagon and make fun of Frank Miller when it was generally accepted that he had gone crazy

Raw

The creator of this meme really is a fucking retard.
> TDKR was well over 15 years ago.
> He didn't definitively kill anyone (tank battle with the mutants was unclear, altho according to other characters he hadn't killed anyone up to the point that the Joker made it look like he had killed him) or risk bystanders in TDKR.
> The Nolan Batman is the most popular incarnation since 2005 & he didn't use guns or directly kill.
> Miller's Holy Terror was a deeply personal reaction to him having witnessed 911 in person, it was meant to be in the vein if the old war time propaganda comics of the 1940s. Of course such at product is going to blindly villainize a culture that just murdered 3000 people in bloody front of him.
> Main Universe Batman of the past 15 has not ever been shown to want to bend the world to his will.

that's dobson, alright

closest I can think of him thinking Batman's like that is all-star batman & robin, but even that seems a bit of an overreaction

Looks like a response to a news story about the possibilities of creating a "male egg", which is really just the same genetic copy-paste shit that always goes on.

They made their doomsday bomb upside down.

>creator of this meme
>calling every fucking image a meme
truly these people are worse than dobson

Boring.

That still requires an egg donor, just not the donor's genetics. In fact, that research is based on earlier research into fertilizing an egg with genetic material extracted from another egg.