THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMM

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMM...

good point

Drugs, prostitutes, or yes, something worse.

It's very obvious.

I really do believe all the food references are more related to hard drugs that irl cp. The elites have a personal pedo island, so it wouldn't make much sense to risked getting their dicks illegal wet at home when they have a perfectly safe place to do it.

But if you imagine if the words are code for illegal drugs then I believe the emails start to make sense.

Maybe it cost $65,000 because they had to obtain ingredients for hotdogs and pizza through secure sources.

Is there any evidence of the last sentences about the codenames for girls/boys? I mean I can imagine but still need verification imo

Yeah just go to PedoDictionary.com, you'll find the description for each codeword there

Fucking idiot

Wait thats a rule?
>be President
>motocading home on Pennsylvania ave
>decide to stop for a burger
>get it /to go/
>get home
>burger's not finished
>SS says "Mr President, you have to finish your burger before going inside"
>stand outside limo doing that awkward food-eating post where you try not to drip on your suit
>finish burger
>allowed to go inside

land of the free my ass.

i'd rather NOT go to pedodictionary.com, why dont you screencap the words

Why did they go through all the trouble of using code words for cp or drugs, but then use plain language for treason, corruption, and illegal arms deal?

fuck you

wooooooooooooooooooooow

Wow...

Notice the lack of CTR in this thread?
What a coincidence, is it not?

fuck you

CTR doesn't work on a Sunday - it's well known.

It's this.

Cheese, lollipops, pasta etc. are all fairly common code words for various psychedelics and premium shit like quaaludes. Still illegal but hardly something that's going to make people recoil in horror.

You don't really believe that do you?
They're on overdrive right now.

fuck you

Fuck u

It's just LARPers and shitposters m8
Tomorrow is their final day of employment, Sup Forums will be under siege for real.

wew lad

How do you get 'pizza' from crack'?

They can't afford to take a break now, this close to the election.
And trolls aren't as suffocating as this army of pedo defendants.

>can't bring outside food

wait, you're telling me there's a fishery, range for every land animal to graze, acres of crops, a vineyard, breweries, and it's all hidden on the white house yard?

damm it, what was it? i saw the gif but it had been deleted when i clicked on it

"You" means visitors.

FUCK
YOU

There are mails where HRC gets a hot dog without a bun for lunch... hm.

I don't think it is a risk for the elites.

Why would they worry about pleb laws?

maybe she's drunk. sounds like a drunken thing to order

Really makes your synapses fire in specific patterns, in order to produce considering thoughts.