What does Sup Forums think of this french kids show?

What does Sup Forums think of this french kids show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5_gZIV3MG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a guy isn't it?

it's not bad

is there any lewd stuff?

Fapped many a time

why did they make me want to fuck the guy more than the girl.

On the right? Yeah, obviously.

>implying a girl could ever be such a qt.

My daughter like she it. Every show has the exact same plot. Half is reused footage.

Good goy, let your children watch our (((shows)))

The guy? I thought it was two girls!

Like Power Rangers?

Just makes me think of that boi pussie.

Fuck you talking about? It’s french Japanese. My wife is Japanese so she intro’d it to her.

I actually want to have a threesome with those 2. While my dicks stuck in the guy the girl would have anal sex with the guy while we made out.

What do you think of shows reusing nearly as much footage as this one?

It's competent. It's pretty. It's nothing in a cartoon that hasn't been done a hundred times already.

Oh, it's also the wrong board.

How many watched it just for the catboi i wonder desu.

isn't pretty much every magical girl show like 1/3rd reused footage

Which begs the question, why not just watch a classic like Sailor Moon instead?

sm doesn't have any twinks

Why would I watch Sailor Moon when I can watch this?

Post catboi right now

My toddler nephew watches this show
I saw an episode where a girl supervillain turned everyone into girls
And the lady bug girl had to convince the cat boy that he was a boy and not a girl to kick the supervillain's girl's ass

teen daughter of one of my co-workers is a lesbian, but has apparently got the hots for Cat Noir

so what you're saying is that this is the new totally spies

Given what I've seen, yeah, probably
But more, since 3D animation forces actual curves instead of the ambiguous stick figures of Totally Spies

Nigga,

the ikemen/bishonen type aint the same thing

I want to fuck that cat

>tfw no Adrien/Cat Noir bf

I'm surprised Shadman hasn't done anything yet.

not in the show, which is unusual for a french animation - even Wakfu has some subtle lewds here and there.

the fanbase for ladybug, on the other hand... wow. futa and shota as far as the eye can see.

or THIS?

"you knows its!" - Skwisgaar

I beg your what?

Ladybug is cute!

The level animation is way above most 3D kids' shows. It's a shame that the stories are so generic.

What fucking episode was this
What is wrong with these animators

My absolute niBBas

Oh my

*hnnng*

What does Sup Forums think of this Russian adult show?

There is a long, long tradition of BDSM themes being used in superhero stories, comics and cartoons. You just didn't pick up on much of it as a kid because you weren't horny at the time.

There's plenty of info on Wonder Woman for example, but the coverage is a bit reddit and politicized right now due to current popularity; however, the point stands. Any time some strong man is being restrained or some power-play is going on with attractive characters in spandex or what-have-you, some fetishism is afoot. This happens all the time in capeshit narratives.

This capeshit fetish culture also goes to why furries are a thing: generations of kids were raised on depictions of cartoon animals which became increasingly attractive over time. It makes total sense that these kids, upon hitting puberty, would privately cherish and fetishize such imagery in various ways. There's an episode of Batman: The Animated Series (GOAT opening theme as we all know) which involves a woman being transformed against her will into a sleek cat-lady hybrid. Fetish fodder abounds.

even furriest themselves aren't that new either, look at tezuka's depictions of sexualized animals for example

They're French

And don't forget in this fun faggy hypothetical: after all three of you have nutted together simultaneously, and the poor boy in the sandwich feels neglected, that's when you both get to kiss him alternately about the neck and murmur in both of his ears, in unison: "Good job!"

He will melt into goo.

quiet predictable really, also it has a leftist crew which happens to be obssesed with "diversity"

or: ancient egypt, paganism etc.

Do not sexualise the cat

Can I sexualize the bug?

god bless those frogs

why not?

What does Sup Forums think of this japanese kids show?

>loli
kys

She looks like she was made for that

My favorite french TV memory is the episode of Dexter's Lab in which he learns french, which was dubbed over entirely in french

based ep

well at least they have the good sense to have attractive white characters as the protagonists, it would seem.

gross

it's russian.

ENDUT HOCH HECH

great. now i have to wipe my HD.

I truly wonder what the deal is with this kind of anime in Japan. Does it air on TV? Who is the audience? Is it socially acceptable?

this is just creepy-looking

>marinette
>white

stop user halloween is over, i came to this thread for cute catbois not garish uncanny valley

Shit and pretentious, as of normal French products. They will never replicate the greatness of Oggy and the Cockroaches.

Different culture, man. Never try to get into Made in Abyss or Boku no Pico, its too much for you.

Just what exactly is going on here, Doc?

>adult
lmao
post mimimishki

how many fucking skeleton gifs did they put into the special style for halloween on this site, I don't think I've seen a repeat yet

otakushit and other shows aimed at adults air late at night or in the small hours of the morning

That guy's underlying, correct rhetoric is that such programming ought not to exist at all, so your programming note doesn't really get at the "moral" question which was what that guy really put.

Not being condescending, but is english your first language?

Fluent college grad my baby. I'm not the deficient party in this exchange.

cringe

Causing first boners and funny feelings everywhere

Russian animation is informed by almost five hundred years of constantly drinking vodka. it does something to the brain cells.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5_gZIV3MG0

come for the dismal music, stay for the schoolgirl masturbating to orgasm in the back row.

not that guy but your english isnt as good as you think, still some errors

>wakfu
>subtle lewd
>SUBTLE

Nigga in the latest season Yugo literally buried his face in thicc brown ass while his grandpa-figure jizzed over a really expensive door.

episode 8:Xav the Baker

she won an award for her buns.

>young teen girl in tight spandex suit
>a fucking CATBOY

yeah I dont buy the creators not knowing EXACTLY what they are doing,

did she imagesearch the show without safety filters yet?

What was the reaction?

>tfw not enough krokodil to truly appreciate russian animekino

I had a weird experience where I had a dull RP cyber sex session where I played a masked man and the other person said the masked man reminded her of this blackcat guy.