I can't be the only one who came whenever she was on screen

I can't be the only one who came whenever she was on screen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsqqa_-kh8A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still have yet to fap to her tbqh.

Admittedly she looked really good and even younger in some shots.

I wonder how many shots of her were doctored or a body double was used?

I did not come, but it's stunning how she pulls off the sexy every time she's on screen, you can really tell it's not just the sexy dress + makeup combo but based Cate oozing femininity
Something about how cocksure she always is and effortlessly marches through every Asgard's defence at first and resurrects her army while exposing her point of view

Making it so that the whole Odin dies, Hela arrives and defeats Thor and Loki scene was fucking horrible green screen of the cliff was retarded, PS2 graphics

You are not.

bump

>I can't be the only one who threw up whenever she was on screen

Kate looked amazing. Damn that skintight hip silhouette and how she worked it while swaggering through Asgard. The stances she took were hella sexy.

>Cate oozing femininity

Indeed. I thought it looked sexy, yet classy. I can understand if Thanos wants to rub one out over her.

So what does it mean to be a Goddesses of death? Because being good a killing can't be the only criteria.

I cum every time I see her in the commercial on tv.

The only thing in her powerset or backstory that seems to be organically connected with "Goddess of death" seemed to be the power to rez her dead soldiers and Fenris and a ridiculous powerlevel -everything else was more of a consequence to being "drawing power by Asgard itself" and having been the Odin's right hand and leading general

But she used the eternal macguffin to resurrect her soldiers and brother wolf. Not her own powers

MOMMY I LOVE YOU

Crap you're right, I never came to think back to it. When that happened I thought that she added something to the spell for extra mindcontrol or mana but actually Loki simply uses it to revive Surtur in the very same way so it really was just the Eternal Flame and not her powers
So she really is just uber-strong Goddess with no death-specific powers, kind of a waste considering the
>What are you the god of again?

And closing in on 50 too... fuck, she is sexy.

Any webms off rocking hips and such?

would be great !

Me too.

so did they film 2 scenes where she destroys mjolner?

>omg I came bro like fuckin semen just fell out of my body bro

Neck yourself

same scene, setting on the greenscreen simply changed since the alleyway looked like shit

I've never found Blanchet attractive, but I'd have ravaged her in this movie. She played a spectacular part too

Quite a bunch of the stuff in the trailer was redone.
The berserkers for example were changed completely from "Hela essence" things to reanimated Asgardian warrior corpses.

Who'd even give a shit about Galadriel anymore, Hel is where it's at. Can't believe she's somehow sexier now than she was 20 years ago.

>Turn Thor into fullon comedy
>Assrape Planet Hulk
Fuck this movie.

Planet Hulk was always shit and the movie is better for allegedly assraping that """storyline"""

>Loki fans get four movies.
>Every delicious villainess is a one-shot.

Planet Hulk was good. WWH was utter garbage.

WWH had it's moments. Like Wolverine jobbing hard, Hulkster walking up to good ol' Prof. X and going "Shit, you guys are already fucked. My bad.".

Would totally serve and drown the galaxy in blood of enemies on her side
And I'm not someone who often waifus movie characters

It had some good moments and issues, but overall it was still pretty shitty.

Fujos have more money and power than male nerds.

Yeah, too bad THAT was a tie-in barely related to the main series.

The Avengers getting fucking told off by various Civvies that got hurt in Civil War was great too.

What's wrong with her faaaace

I think it's less of a case of "can contorl x" and more "is known for y" with these titles in the mcu
Hence thor not knowing hsi pwoers for example

the field looked worse

You could definitely tell that the Force Ghost shots later in the movie had more time put into them since Hopkins doesn't stand out against the background that much
But jeez were the entire part with Thor and Loki visually jarring

Who’s great grandma is this?

Kneel.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsqqa_-kh8A

Fujos don't have money. Their boyfriend's and parent's wallets have money.

>cocksure
what?