Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqHk5CxbnO0
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
streamable.com/f0f4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kfMFznRgWMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>But muh war drums
Junkies theme is bad, atleast this will be cool

Guess we'll see how he handles it. I doubt it will be a 'pure' version, probably just some of it mixed into something else in a big Batman moment. I have nothing against harkening back to the good stuff. JL is as much a homage to the DC stuff that came before it as something new.

>WAAAAAAH HOW DARE HE USE AN ICONIC THEME EVERYONE LOVES AND NOT GENERIC BULLS HIT NO ONE REMEMBERS
look everyoneknows the movie is God awful shit do you really think using forgettable themes is going to change that?

youtube.com/watch?v=SqHk5CxbnO0

"So, you have the blood of the old gods in you..."

Fuckin' New Gods reference. I'm already won over on the first sentence. Nice to get a proper look at Steppenwolf. He looks a little off, but good enough.

Cyborg looked a little better in this, or am I just getting used to it?

Kek at "AAAAAAAAH, help me Wonder Woman!"

NO NO NO NO NOOOOO
YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LIKE IT

NOW MY PAY WILL GET CUT

Is the plot of this movie that a bunch of characters escaped from an XBox 360 cutscene into the real world and the heroes need to tap into their CGI powers to defeat them?

Because damn.

What did he say after Diana raised her arms?
"Go die"?

"The Gods died" I think

XD good one fellow Redditor! We sure showed them!

Yeah yeah, reddit whatever, the same canned shit as always, do you sincerely think that CGI is acceptable?

>Cyborg looked a little better in this, or am I just getting used to it?
His faceplate literally switches sides

That's funny seeing how the only place that has supporters of this shit is reddit

Not him but the CGI is ok. The main problem his eyes look fucking weird.

Never been a DC fan but I hope this movie will be good. Don't care about company wars and would love for DC fans to be able to have the same experience seeing their childhood favorites come to life as I did watching Avengers, rather than the crushing disappointment I felt watching Avengers 2.

>look everyoneknows the movie is God awful shit
This isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums you squealing faggot

I hope we also get some Kiss From a Rose.

It's true. What the actual fuck? This can't possibly be a real mistake.

this is starting to look like a taco bell commercial

>rather than the crushing disappointment I felt watching Avengers 2.
It's still fucking mind blowing go me that people dislike that movie.
It was fucking great full stop.

This. The Greecian pantheon is dead in the DCEU, at least for now, as Shazam may shake things up a little.

Looks fine bro. I've seen far worse in movies just as big, and not all of them Disney, so I can live with it. I mean, fuck, look at the effects in the Hobbit movies. Same-face Elves errywhere.

Fuck off, it has plenty of fans here, because lets face it, several troll threads a week couldn't survive without people to bait, could they?

Thanks user. Doubt I'll be disappointed. Man of Steel and BvS were everything I've ever wanted out of Superman and Batman films growing up, and I've liked everything the Justice League has shown us so far.

I'm sorry for Avengers 2. You didn't deserve that. At least Infinity War looks good in that leaked trailer, and we'll always have Winter Soldier and Iron Man.

Fuck yes. Please.

Agreed. I actually really liked Ultron.

>Quiptron
>Hawkeye's farm stalling
>Hulk loves Widow
>Quciksilver fucking dies
I'm not arguing with you, you'll like what you like, but there's plenty of valid reasons for someone to dislike the movie, nothing mindblowing about it.

>Embargoed until the day before release
>Premier 4 days before release
>First clip shown only 2 weeks before release on fucking Telemundo
>No press Junket
>DC already announcing they ending their shared universe
>Planning to reboot everything with Flash point
>Tracking to barely make $100 million opening weekend and that's BEFORE reviews come out
Literally EVERYONE

Ultron was still a damn solid villain regardless of quips.
Farm was a great peaceful break.
Ban Widow out of knowhere or not, still gave us one of the most emotionally effective scenes in the mcu films with their conversation at the farm.

So Flashpoint going to be a semi-reboot of the DCEU?

Depending on how bad Justice League does

so most likely full reboot

>>DC already announcing they ending their shared universe
No they never fucking said this. WW2 & Aquaman would all 100% absolutely take place in continuity with Mos, Bvs, SS, WW & JL. They only said that they would starting doing stand alone films & that it may be a while until JL2.

Sometimes, editors reverse an image because it clashes with continuity. For example, seeing a character moving toward the right in one shot and being on the left of the image in the next shot.

What is it about movie threads that brings out the Sup Forumsirgin from you people?

>Embargoed until the day before release
They do this with all their movies
>First clip shown only 2 weeks before release on fucking Telemundo
They have premiers in Mexico now, it's a big audience for them, but I'm shocked it's not out on YouTube officially yet
>DC already announcing they ending their shared universe
No, they're making elseworld films so bigger directors don't need to worry about continuity
>Planning to reboot everything with Flash point
It'll be retcons at most, say what you want but I doubt WB's disappointed when they're going to make $4bn over 5 movies
>Tracking to barely make $100 million opening weekend and that's BEFORE reviews come out
120M and it always goes up, WW was tracking for 60M

will they use the animated justice league music, tho?

AoU was shit. Badly written, mediocre acting, and for some reason the color correction made it look really ugly. Nothing in the movie mattered, hell Civil War and the first Avengers matter more than AoU in the MCU.

Steppenwolf looks like a fucking joke

What did you want out of batman and superman films were like growing up? And have you not seen TDK trilogy, the old superman movies, or the old batman movies?

I'm hoping this movie's inevitable failure on top of the failure of The Mummy means that Hollywood will stop trying to make cinematic universes. This shit just doesn't fucking work.

Except the scene it gets reversed in is completely static. He moves in from a certain angle (in which his faceplate is on the left), then comes to a complete stop, then a full-on face shot with it on the right side.

what's everyone's problem? everyone here usually hates on the MoS and BvS soundtracks and suddenly you fags like it?

I loved both soundtracks but although I liked the fresh take on the Batman theme in BvS, it didn't leave an impression on me. This is actually good news. Didn't like the Heroes Theme from a few days ago though. Would have preferred Zimmer and Junkie XL doing the job on this one

>everyone here usually hates on the MoS and BvS soundtracks and suddenly you fags like it?
No I don't know almost anyone who hates them except the absolute most blindly irrational dceu haters. Mos's score especially.

>this is starting to look like a taco bell commercial
What?

Not him but I mirror his sentiments of the Dceu being much of what I always wanted of the characters.

I'm very indifferent to Bat89 or Returns.
TDK is my top favorite movie, but Affleck is a better Bruce Wayne & Batman. His Bruce feels just like Tas to me, which is my base template for the character.

The old Superman movies were far far too silly, I preferred TAS as a child & I prefer Dceu today.

But there is nothing wrong with the connective tissue between the Dceu films.
The cinematic universe aspect is not the problem.

>But there is nothing wrong with the connective tissue between the Dceu films.

A large part of BvS was eaten up by JL "establishment."

The backflips they had to do in order to introduce Diana and get Batman suddenly want to create the Mystery Men was absurd.

You little bitchlets kept bitching and moaning that it wasn't your batman/childhood and as soon as he hints that you'll hear that classic Supe or Bat theme, you still find an excuse to throw a shit fit.

OMG did you know that capeshit movies use SEEEEE GEEEE EEYEEEEEEEEE???!!!?!?!?! HOOOOOOL:LLLLLYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT@@!!!!!

you're right. they should have went to outer space to film on the actualy apokolips with the real steppen wolf lol

they're gonna use it to recast ben and maybe 1 or two others. I honestly wish they would not do flash point but... I can see why they will. that revised plot is pretty dumb tho.

WW was tracking half that before premier. Now she's the highest grossing film in the franchise
>D-DCuck Bias!
Oh, and Thor 3 was just as less. I swear this board gets more retarded when these movies come out. I bet you're the same retards that followed those Nate Silver election polls.

well, most people here are both irrational and blind anyway.

from a soundtrack point of view, there is no way to hate MoS but people here tend to be whiny whores who just repeat other people's opinions

>This is it! Ben is quitting Batman! said the nervous Mouse for the 80th time this year.
Ben will keep playing Batman as long as he's game or if Ben becomes toxic on the set. Also like James Bond, no actor is above Batman, and can easily be replaced like The guy playing Shazam did in those Thor movies and Hulk. Flashpoint isn't going to be "Days of Future Past"

>Now she's the highest grossing film in the franchise
thanks to getting great reviews

which everyone knows JL won't get

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW DARKSEID

>wonder woman is a mess, it'll tank in reviews and markets!
Keep pushing those goalposts

>And have you not seen TDK trilogy, the old superman movies, or the old batman movies?

Liked all of the above, except Rises.

>What did you want out of batman and superman films were like growing up?

It's hard to put into words. The atmosphere/mood, the way characters moved and fights, and I enjoy the takes on Bruce and Clark, and Diana.

>Image related. Magical.

Pretty much my feels summed up perfectly. Except the indifferent part. I love the fuck out of Burton Batman.

can someone reupload, pls?

Hyped.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU

Good. The Batman theme from BvS was garbage. The Based MoS theme was used in later trailers so that made it though so I'm happy

>yfw this started playing in the Arkham Knight '89 racetracks

streamable.com/f0f4s

>New Gods reference
>Shoot Jimmy Olsen in the face in the last movie
He was your bridge, god dammit

Grey and bloomed as fuck

>>Embargoed until the day before release
this in and of itself is a massive red flag

No it's not because WB do it for everything

>gal gadot has daisy ridley's B moving acting with constant scowling
>quips
just end it

Not really. It just means they are smart to the fact critics (the same ones that make all the clickbait articles and videos) will shit on it just for views, and making sure people can start seeing it and forming (and spreading) their own opinions before they poison it massively increases the chances of it doing well.

Half you fuckers are proof of this mindset yourselves, not even having seen ti and shitting on every detail that emerges for (You)'s.

>quips

I love this magical universe you people live in where summer blockbusters don't have jokes in them.

Even the deathly serious ones do. Fuck, Snyder attempted to do "comedy" with Jolly Rancher Man, he's just Lucas-tier autistic when it comes to jokes.

In the DCU the greek pantheon was part of an entirely different race of gods created by the godwave when the Old Gods of the Second World (Asgardians) died. They're the third world. They didn't dissapear when the New Gods of the Fourth World appeared. Besides, Ares was alive and well in Wonder Woman so I suppose the other gods are still alive.

Of course this all was part of Pre-Flashpoint canon so it may be useless now. Though greek gods did appear in Post-Flashpoint continuity.

>or if Ben becomes toxic on the set

just wait a couple more weeks, he'll go down just like Spacey

He's already got guilt by association like Damon, in the "They clearly knew what Harvey was doing but didn't say shit for decades" thing.

>Spacey

The ride just keeps getting wilder. Today it's Brett Ratner, apparently.

Oh, man, it would be just the DCEU's luck if Ben is accused of rape less than two weeks before Justice League comes out. That would pretty much confirm the whole universe is cursed.

>Ultron was still a damn solid villain regardless of quips.

How? All he did was drop random bible and god references that barely mean anything in context, throw a fit, and lose. He was stronger than Loki, sure, but that's all he had going for him. He seemed completely retarded for such an advanced AI

>still gave us one of the most emotionally effective scenes in the mcu films with their conversation at the farm.

The "you're not the only monster on the team" line? christ dude, really?

>they're gonna FINALLY nail Bryan Singer

Spacey leads directly to him.

The Greek Gods did appear post Flashpoint

>Ares was alive and well in Wonder Woman so I suppose the other gods are still alive.

in the movie they explicitly say Ares killed all the rest

someone on Sup Forums was saying that Bryan Singer was careful to check IDs and never go after anyone underage, and intentionally had parties in places where the age of consent is lower.

Gods are really easy to bring back if they want to. I would rather they focus on Cheetah or Circe though

The Batman theme from BvS was just forgettable.

All the music in BvS was forgettable outside of Wondy's theme, which was memorable in a bad way.

Zimmer clearly didn't give a fuck and Junkie XL just did all the B-sides of his Fury Road stuff.

I wish DC would stop embarrassing itself and its properties.

If any of you see this movie please report to us how many times Cyborg's faceplate switches sides.

Wondy's theme is total garbage but it's also the only superhero theme post like 2005 I could hum for you.

never gonna happen

>which was memorable in a bad way.

People really love that theme, user. It's only here it's really hated.

DC doesn't make these films.

>it would be just the DCEU's luck if Ben is accused of rape less than two weeks before Justice League comes out.

It would literally prove all of this "#metoo" shit is a hustle for women trying to get a quick buck. I wouldn't be surprised right now if there isn't some extortion racket for these bimbos.

>"Hey remember that one night I had consensual sex with you and we did all sorts of kinky shit like choking and a dirty sanchez? Unless you pay me right now, I won't tell TMZ you raped me."

>It would literally prove all of this "#metoo" shit is a hustle for women trying to get a quick buck. I wouldn't be surprised right now if there isn't some extortion racket for these bimbos.

Yes user, every single woman in the planet is connected in a gigantic conspiracy to ruin the men in Hollywood. They're like the Borg.

I thought you faggots went away once the men started coming out with assault stories too.

LITTLE GIRLS

>The "you're not the only monster on the team" line? christ dude, really?
The whole scene not just that line.

>having taste this bad

Why does Sup Forums act like the director writes the script?

>doesn't "listen to believe" unconditionally without question.
>"LOL CONSPIRACY THEORY WACKOS AMIRITE LADIES?"
oh fuck up, bitchlet. Even Cosby had false claims. You'd see men pull this shit too if they could. (which they can't and will never happen)

AOU had its moments user. At least I didn't hate it. Some cool shots here and there, decent action for the most part... Nothing particularly memorable, but it's far from unwatchable.

I'm a DC fag btw

I'm on the opposite side I want this movie to fail and see DCEUfags defend this garbage. How much you want to bet that Snyderfags will blame Whedon even though he's just filling in scenes?

Russo Brothers did shit tv shows/romcoms & mouse shills won't shut the hell up about TWS being a 70s political thriller and the "good" fight choreography.

No one mentioned the director in that post chain

The whole scene felt shallow and forced, and then that line took it to the next level

I wonder if the classic Superman theme will make it in

well...

youtube.com/watch?v=kfMFznRgWMk

>they're getting rid of the MoS suite
Why must you do this to me

It's the one thing the DC movies were doing right

They aren't. It was in the last JL trailer.