Canada yes!

Montreal restaurant under fire for trying to prevent trans woman from using the washroom. I still can't believe this is happening in 2016. It's disgusting.

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/5bggvb/montreal_restaurant_tries_to_bar_trans_woman_from/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7dkvx2-0eQ
imgur.com/r/transpassing/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking freak show. Maybe there is still hope for our tolerant top hat.

"lets go see if we can threaten that shop owner into letting us use their bathroom"

American Dad called it years ago

wow that things vile

The dumb cunt has a 12 o clock shadow for christ sake. These people have turned gender identity into a fashion choice.

>woman

The SJWs/news are enabling these people by referring to them as "her". sickening

He's not even TRYING to pass as a woman.

I know fucking shave maybe?

I'm wouldn't even be comfortable with this thing in the men's washroom with young boys

ABSOLUTELY HARAM
AT LEAST THE CANADIAN PM WILL SORT IT
OH WAIT

>implying there aren't people on 4channel who would fuck "her"

>woman
>fucking stubble

how horrifying

This is easily the most degenerate thing I've seen in a long time.

Ikr CBC is disgustingly marxist/leftist

the way they bash Trump makes CNN look tame

>be me
>go to men's bathroom
>door is locked due to someone already in there
>try female handle
>it opens and I use
>wizz away and wash my hands
>as I leave the bathroom a woman enters and ask why I'm in here
>"Welcome to Obama's America."
>walk away as I can feel her rage pulsating

who is this semon demon?

Probably because he is an agent from an LGTBI organization that look for a scandal to make profit.

They do that a lot in Spain, they have to make up enemies to make manifestations, call tv...it´s all a bussiness.

Even if 100% of people would love trasgenders, they will keep looking for controversies because of money.

What would our ancestors think?

did you REALLY do this user?
Pretty wp desu

click blindly on link because i trust OP because Canadians are basically good people.

FUCKING REDDIT???

wtf I hate Canada now

Is it supposed to be Bondage Sonic?

Blue hair and Ring seem to give that vibe off

Implying our loving god would let them look down at us and run their heaven.

I really hope trans and sjws get triggered for as long as i live

*ruin

CBC and the rest of the legacy media need to see their day of the rope.

>that 5o'clock
>being surprised that a resturaunt aprehended what distinctly looked like a man for going into a women's room

I'm probably the most liberal person on this shitty board but come on. If you see a person who's dressed weird, has crazy eyes and a beard bee-lining for the women's room your first thought probably isn't "oh, she must be a transwomen, there's nothing wrong with this". It's going to be "That crazy looking guy is going to go upset/disturb/rape/etc the women in the bathroom."

Trannys, stop acting surprised when you put 0 effort into passing that you, shock, don't pass. If you're not even attempting to present as the gender you're supposedly more comfortable presenting as then you have no right to be in spaces reserved for that gender.

How did they even know? That qt3.1415927 is 100% passing

LAMESTREAM MEDIA

>her
>woman

We are being hit hard with the LGBT bullshit agenda.
THis guy's youtube channel opened my eyes to HOW EXTENSIVE the programming is.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7dkvx2-0eQ
The top 30 YT channels are pushing the agenda to kids/teens. They are trying to make it 'cool' to be gay or gender fluid.
Google and YT are fully complicit in it

The SJWs are either brainwashed zombies or paid activists. CBC/corporate media are fully on-board as is the Trudeau gov't.

wow i cant believe that thing hasnt killed itself yet.

This is great.

STUNNING AND BRAVE!

Shit that restaurants in little burgundy, its fulla niggers

Niggers hate faggots how to we get them to fight? They standing in the way of their chicken!

Requirements should be
>be under doctor's care and have note that you are trans
>actually look like a woman and be on hormone therapy
>have changed name to female name

I want these degenerates to leave my city. Make Montreal Great Again.

>isn't passing as a woman
>this fact triggers the trans community

I don't get why transgender bathrooms are a controversy all of a sudden. There've always been trannies going to whatever bathroom and nobody gave a fuck as long as you try. This faggot doesn't even try to shave and just puts on a wig which makes me think this is some kike being fraudulent for shekels and attention.
I mean just look at what it is wearing. A choker? That just screams attention whore.

Yes first pass this, then make NO doctor do it because its a horrible violation of the hippocratic oath..

It's CANADA NO you fucking leaf. Learn to meme properly.

""""""Woman""""""
CBS """"""News""""""

>Refusing to use tranny pronouns is now considered a radical stance

Take me far away from here Mark

>woman
kek

It's "CANADA NO"
newfag

They're playing with the difference between biology and identity. Now gender is whatever you feel like even if you don't look like it. I don;t have a problem with someone who goes the full 9 yards, does the hormone therapy, psychotherapy, surgery, dresses and looks like woman, etc... but this faggot autogynephilic transvestite is a fucking joke

i only do that for single-occupancy restrooms. as if it fucking matters what the sign says

I'de go down there the protest the opposite side but they'll probably take video of me and out me as a nazi or something then I'll lose my job or some shit

The marxist takeover is nearing completion

What are we supposed to attach after those neck harnesses? I would gladly attach a chain to the back of my pick-up and drag that creature through a bumpy road.

right? as a general rule I'll be supportive of transgender people who are obviously make the effort that they can so I know I'm a degenerate scum enabler in the eyes of this board

but look, I definitely don't get behind the whole "lol I grow a beard and don't even bother to shave but, you still have to call me a woman" nutrans bullshit.

Iraq has the best policy on the transgender and gender reassignment.

That shit doesn't pass as a female.

finally canada is growing some balls

i feel sorry for the restaurant, they're absolutely fucked now

the legal bodies responsible for hate crimes and other assorted liberal bullshit are so powerful there that the owners are going to end up paying tens of thousands to that freak for "emotional distress".

rip in piece restaurant

F

>5 o'clock shadow
>Her

This is what happens when you haven't had a draft in seventy years.

>Iraq has the best policy on the transgender and gender reassignment.
which is...?

>These people have turned gender identity into a fashion choice
Damn you just put into words what has been on the back of my mind recently. Thank you based African man.

would not let near children or adults / 10

day of the rope when

See
It is all big money for lgbt. Find a business to sue.

This left wing insanity is off the fucking charts. What a god damn train wreck.

puts on a wig and eyeliner
is a woman

hate.this.current.year

In Québec, theres no pc shit. You're normi or you gtfo. Les petites tapettes en manque d'identité, c'est sûrement pas ça qui va nous rendre fière d'être race et peuple!

throwing from rooftops, as far as I know...

>Strong and beautiful womyn

>bondage sonic

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

that guy would have had a hard enough time with his looks if he stayed male

dont get why uggo's would make themselves more uggo on purpose. just take a dick if you want to be gay, christ

Just like we saw with the CTR, I start to believe these are paied people. They aim to shock. It's all an act. Then the media covers it and the brain dead libtards push for the change needed to solve the fabricated problem. It's a perfect plan.

If we let people with a five o'clock shadow and a blue wig in we just need co ed bathrooms. Otherwise it's just delusion.

>That stubble

My fucking sides

>african man
I'm pretty sure he's white

>Humiliating to not be allowed into the women's restroom
>Not humiliating to pretend to be a woman in public

IS this a thread where we post our rare hons?

Yes I wonder the same thing. They want to accelerate the agenda and control the narrative which means they can't just wait for shit to happen, they have to make it happen. Just like with mass shootings.

State of that fucking thing

Oh shit I got Iraq & Iran mixed up.

>typical burgerstan

Afrikaners are white African

>I know fucking shave maybe?
wow
i can't even
i just can't
i can't even

wow

You do know there are women with beards right? Its 2016, check your fucking privilege you CIS SHITLORD!
I can't even

>inb4 someone notices this is actually lord Farquad

This restaurant needs to be evaluated by the human rights commission and be shut down!

>Montreal women

>You do know there are women with beards right?

>trans woman
If that is the photo of the "person", I can't blame them. I would have just thought it was a standard cucked SJW male.

The simple solution to the problem is individual restrooms for children, and a larger unisex bathroom in all public places. Problems would then be solved.

>trans give great importance to what they look like
>trans get angry when others give importance to what they look like
harambe didn't die for this

I'm pretty sure he's from the Summer Isles.

>women

I'm a man and I don't even dress up or attempt to look like a woman at all and when I go to Walmart I just walk straight into the women's bathroom and they can't (or don't) do anything about it.

Feels comfy always having a stall available.

Could be. They're pushing these things hard lately. Beside the feminist, no one is buying it for now at least.

With trannies there are some who can actually pass and then there are those that cant pass at all but because they sit in circlejerks full of other trannies that dont pass, they all convince eachother they are actually beautiful. We call these hons, because they will often say "you look great hon"

Go go go Sup Forums find the worst.

imgur.com/r/transpassing/new

>we're not going to be told which bathroom to use based on whether they think we should be allowed to or not

Fucking disgusting.

chekd

This girl walks up to you in a bar and slaps your girlfriend on the ass.

What do you do?

>over 2 hours watch time...

UHHHHH. I'll just take your word for it.

Laughed