But still its time for ANTS AND TALONS AND NOVAS OH MY

>gotta resize every page
I wanna die

Been waiting for this. Thanks OP.

>#246
God damn it

I want to punch all of those Novas.

/ournovas/
Sam even looks like he did in the last Nova volume, though it seems they STILL haven't updated his costume

Oh shit son he knows!!!

Also that Rich is ridiculously handsome.

Sam is adorable.

is ultron still on earth? are they just gonna let him sit there in the arctic

Yeah, I guess Dugan is making it off limits to other writers right now?

>Eve Bakian
Aww jeez, we Nova Family now!

>immediately resorting to violence
Typical Earther scum

Oh shit, didn't notice that.

I like to think that they'll be gone within a year.

I mean, what else are they going to do?

Shiiiiiiiiit

Man, remember how after Infinity when the Avengers saved the universe from the Builders everybody was happy about Earth? Not to mention all those other times they saved the universe.
Ungrateful bastards.

>Gamora knew that Richard Rider was alive
>Didn't tell Peter
What a shitty friend.

>What a shitty friend.
I think that has been established, yeah.

Gotta say, the dialogue in this issue was pretty stiff compared to previous issues

>Peter learns RIch is alive

>Scott gets mad at Pymtron for desecrating Hank
Nice personal moments
Also I didn't expect Duggan to fold his "Pymtron attacked countless worlds and blamed it on Earth" plot to be relevant already before Infinity Quest 2, unless he's just doing as he did in Deadpool and bringing it up to slowly push it forward every few issues

That's a space helicarrier, I don't care what anybody says

>AND WHO IS THIS NOVA?
N O V A F A M

He kinda did the same with Red Skull plot in Uncanny Avengers.

Oh right, she did

Based Duggan, SW Infinity Gauntlet was the shit -too bad that Dustin Weaver won't be on pencils. I guess we also know who the "mysterious" Nova in will be

It was extremely shit of her but to be fair Peter didn't tell her what happened to Rich in the Cancerverse and she was left wondering why Peter, Drax, Thanos came out when Rich didn't. She only knew the truth when she forced him out of it. Even if it was for some dumb reason (only known to Bendis) Rich's request he should've told her

Peter also hid the fact that Thanos was being held on Earth from her.

So even though I don't excuse her it is kind of understanding if she might have been bitter about that and decided to pay in kind.

That said Duggan already acknowledged in an interview that Gamora knew Rich was alive and that she didn't tell Peter. He is also delaying her and Rich meeting up again so this is definitely going to be a source of drama between Peter and Gamora.

You know, I'm almost sad Deadpool didn't go with them.
This reunion would have been great, again.

I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons these guys exist is so Duggan can keep his friend Adist around on what is essentially SHIELD now.

Considering Adsit was joined the corps to get away from him I don't think so.

Also Wade killed Preston and Coulson, Adsit would hate him.

I stopped reading DP back in 2016, but Washington killed Preston, not Wade. Unless he killed LMD Preston; like I said, it's been a while.

How many Times have Earth humans saved all of reality? Or stopped Skrull invasion? Badoon? Brood? Galactus? Or any other cosmic scale god from space from killing everything?

>Unless he killed LMD Preston
He killed LMD Preston after she found out DP killed Coulson.

How many times have Earthlings been responsible for those very things?

Annihilation? Earth's fault. Annihilus only started his invasion because he took Earth's encroaching into the negative zone as a declaration of war.

Annihilation: Conquest? Earth's fault. An Earthling created Ultron, the Avengers launched Ultron into space which resulted in him taking over the Phalanx and attacking the Kree, and they were only able to do it because of Star-Lord, an Earthling, redoing the Kree's defense system and making it vulnerable in the process.

War of Kings? Earth's fault. The Shi'ar were taken over by an Earth Mutant and the Kree were taken over by an Earth Inhuman, and the two of them forced their respective empires into wars with each other over a big ol' dick measuring contest.

Thanos Imperative? Earth's fault. The cancerverse was created as a result of Earth's heroes in that universe killing death to save Mar-Vell, and the fault that allowed the cancerverse to invade was because of Black Bolt and Vulcan (two earthlings) blowing a fucking hole in time and space during their fight.

The Builder War? Earth's fault. They only woke up and started making a b-line for Earth and destroying everyone that got in their way because they needed to destroy Earth to stop the incursions. The Avengers KNEW that the Builder War was because they were coming for Earth and didn't tell anyone until it was too late.

The current Ultron Crisis? Earth's fault. They abandoned Pym in space after he fused with Ultron and left him for dead, which made him vindictive enough to go with Ultron on his "infect the universe" plan.

So the super special 13 Raptors are not the androids either. Just a bunch of aliens in robes.

They got rid of the Androids, they say so in ANGotG #11

Its Gamora, if it was someone else I would be surprised, now if Duggan ignores she met him and she acts surprised when she sees Rich, I'll be annoyed by it.

Is Rich suppose to be this boyishly cute? I always thought he was ruggedly handsome.

I guess the Cancerverse made him shave off a few years, he looks pretty young.

That's just how To draws guys

No, they're trying to "liberate" the Androids. So presumably they're all trapped in the other dimension where they're held and they have no way to get to them.

>blaming the entire planet for the actions of an unsanctioned minority
You'd fit in perfectly on Sup Forums

>Annihilation? Earth's fault. Annihilus only started his invasion because he took Earth's encroaching into the negative zone as a declaration of war.
No, it was because he took the Positive Matter Universe expanding and making the Negative Matter Universe smaller, thus in his mind stealing his territory, as a declaration of war.
And he was gonna do it anyway, in case you haven't noticed Annihilus is an omnicidal maniac whose whole deal was kill everyone so he can be immortal all alone.

>Nobody mentions the thousands of aliens that tried to invade/destroy earth or the ones that tried to harvest humans for bio-stock since before the Fantastic Four was formed.

>They're allowed to take potshots at Earth whenever they like.

Fucking assholes.

Let's be honest user, Earth creates about as many problems as it solves.

Considering after defeating the builders the avengers went home and had a party it seems pretty easy to go back to hating earth. After getting your home planet almost destroyed instead of helping rebuild or helping provide food and other important necessities they go back home and have a party.

Imagine being an alien with a destroyed home and a dead family and you find out your saviors immediately went back home and are having a giant "we did it" party.

>

He acknowledged Gamora knowing and not telling Quill in a Marvel.com interview

>Marvel.com: Rich and Gamora have such a complicated history—how do they feel about this new team-up?

>Gerry Duggan:Rich and Gamora’s reunion will have to wait…she never told Quill that he returned. Issue #147 will be a very fun reunion—and also contains a discovery ofhugeproportions.

Peter already got mad at her for keeping the fact that she was looking for the soul stone and almost jeopardized their mission, this would make him furious since Rich was his bro.

That's the standard To cute boy, I honestly thought Tim Drake with strawberry blonde hair when I saw him.

Only reason Peter is saved from that look is because he has facial hair.

As for looking young, well he is young. Especially if you consider the fact that he is younger than Spider-Man (Peter calls Rich a kid when they first meet) and is younger than both Peter and Gamora.

She wanted Rich all by herself.

As hot as I think they were together, it's really bugs me that Marvel thinks they never broke up for some reason

This run has all the stuff to make a good gotg book, but i am just not feeling it yet.

So did they rebury Mar-Vell's skeleton or are they using it as a gory decor?

Well broke it off and Gamora just pushed him away but even afterwards it was obvious they had lingering feelings for each other and I wouldn't doubt it if they have an on and off thing.

Especially now with Nita out of the picture because Brevoort didn't like how DnA brought her back.

It's nice that they're bringing this back.
For those who don't read Uncanny Avengers, it was revealed that Pymtron attacked doezns of planets and murdered millions of people across the galaxy on his way back home, and saying that he had been sent by the Avengers.

Well, the Builders DID start their mass-murdering march throughout the universe so that they could destroy Earth because of the incursions
Except the incursions never happened now so I guess either that part of Infinity drastically changed or they need to have had a completely different reason to attack

They probably doing nasty shit to his skull.

Is "rocket scott lang" a typo or...?

I feel like it would have been more useful building the ship independent of the asteroid, then just using the asteroid for something else.

Everything up until the Final Incursion still happened and people just don't remember it as well

They probably hate Earth but love all the individual teams that come and save their ass annually.

>Nobody told Peter Rich's alive
What a bunch of fucking assholes

>Nobody commenting on Scott
I think he's cute and I like his Nova helmet

Then he shipped the leaking body somewhere thought UPS.

Who knows what he's planning.

Rich probably heard about his personality change and politely asked to keep him being alive a secret from Quill

We saw in the Deadpool 2099 issues that her AI is still functioning

She'll be fine

agreed

No incursion has ever happened as per the ending of Secret Wars, what MarvelU people remember is the previous continuity slipping through the cracks like pre-crisis post-crisis stuff

To overuses the "getting larger or smaller" effect in motion, it should be the most dynamic thing and it just looks stiff

Yeah, it was overused; I wanted to see some Nova ANTS but I guess that may have been too much.
But there was some nice dynamic uses of it

though I wish the kick was part of the transformation, but the pose he strikes first is worth it
Hope to see some space ants next time.

Doctor Spectrum remembers the Illuminati killing the Great Society and destroying her Earth
Hyperion only showed up on 616 because of the Incursions
Everyone knows the world nearly ended. They just got over it

...user I'm so sorry.
Hydra Cap told Wade to kill Coulson,
and he did. When Preston found out, Wade sliced her to bits and sent her remains out of the country until SE blew over. He gave her coordinates to her husband before going on the run in the aftermath.

sam is fucking dead

Not even Rich himself, lol.

But besides Gamora who else could've told him? Drax, Groot and Rocket didn't know he was back. Sam didn't seem aware they were friends, Adsit probably doesn't know they were friends either.

It's referring to his dad

You're misreading. That's referring to Jesse as "presumed deceased."

Yeah he looks cute, also I also like how Gamora bullies him.

Those alien Novas were assholes.

Cool, I missed that, thanks.

They're probably two of the Raptor spies.

I prefer to no-prize it as Quill cracking from the stress of the Cancerverse and running away from his problems even harder than he did in the old days. He's back in the saddle now though, so I think Rich would be understanding.

I think Rich just might not want to see any of his old friends.
He didn't bother to go looking for Wendell or Surfer. Guy didn't even try to find his brother

He's probably still fucked up pretty bad.

>Guy didn't even try to find his brother
He did two issues though when he actually got a lead, though.

More like because absolutely nobody inside Marvel even know Nova solo and Thanos Imperative exist

It's still shitty because she got mad that Quill didn't tell anyone but Kitty that Thanos was hidden on Earth. I mean why would she gets a pass for being a shitty liar but not Quill?

black panther should remember, have they ever brought that up