Sup Forums will defend this

> Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YUA8i5S0YMU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippopotamus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums defends a lot of stupid shit. More news at 11.

Wow it's literally fucking nothing

What is there to defend it's just two predators killing an animal lower down the food chain, it's nature

And your kind would defend it if it was the kitty killing two humans.

How many black lives did they save by taking out that killer cat? And people say that Trumps don't care about black people? This picture proves they do!

>not knowing that leopard are a pest

Africa is inundated with them, they are one of the few animals that are culled every year on the reserves.

Some American payed $25K to do what would have cost a Game Reserve a rangers days wages and $5 bullet.

that cat has seen some shit

/Thread

If you don't hunt large game they get overpopulated and start wandering into towns and shit. After cecil the lion died everyone was afraid to go lion hunting so they were literally shooting lions from helicopters with snipers.

Get the fuck up outta here.

That leopard fed 35 Saharan tribesman. Check your fucking privilege you racist shitbag

leopards very rarely hunt people.

You seem well informed about this

Also rare

Hunting licenses generate HUGE revenue for the government's environmental agency.

Oh nooooooo. the trumps killed 1 animal to potentially save 100's.

Hi Barrack

real niggas get it

After Hippos they are the most dangerous animals on the continent

How do you know that wasn't the one that would?

why are hippos so danerous?

Private hunting permits for rare and exotic animals cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars. This money is put into conservation funds to then stop illegal hunting.
The animal they allow them to hunt is typically an old infertile alpha that would in fact jeopardize the herd by not allowing the younger males to mate.
I hate his show but here's a good rundown on it.
youtu.be/YUA8i5S0YMU

>THIS is the real fucking crime gookmoot must be stopped

Whats wrong with it? Liberals kill babies but get mad at us for hunting kek.

Wow he's strong

They are big, fast and aggressive.

Real fucking territorial. Also, having a mouth as big as the Sarlacc Pit and the bite to match it helps.

KEN YA DIGGIT?

I'll admit that it's wrong to hunt an endangered species, but that's not gonna stop a mans desire to kill something bigger, and it definitely won't stop African tour guides from taking these peoples money to lead them to an endangered species to kill.

>it's nature to hunt an endangered animal for sport

Nah, hunting an animal for food is nature. Hunting an animal to protect you and your offspring is nature. Any other reason is pure blood lust.

>rightclick
>block everything from that adsite

And he's insured that unlike m00t I will never turn off this adblock for any reason.

Pleas stop

these guys nailed it:

RARE
A
R
E

RARE
ARE
RE
R
RE
ARE
RARE

E
R
A
RARE

Trumps family is full of degenerate faggots that Sup Forums defends because of their small dick complex, what else is new?

>be BTFO
>tfw drumpf's kids are imperfect people
>tfw drumpf's kids did bad things

how will i ever recover?

>tfw thanking op for correcting the record

Not endangered.

Neither are Lion and, in most parts, Elephant.

>it's wrong to hunt an endangered species
Why? Without feelings controlling your reasoning of course.

>Literally a cow mixed with a crocodile
>Why are they dangerous

>weighs 3000lbs
>1.5 ft canines
>top land speed of 30 kph
>aggressive
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippopotamus

if dick size dictated votes, then why aren't you a trump supporter cuck?

Throw rhino in there too.

I heard your armed forces are real fucking rough(lack of budget and tech aside). Is that true?

>can payed $25K to do what would have cost a Game Reserve a rangers days wages and $5 bullet.

Are they shooting leopards with 50 BMG now? I'd say a sub $1 bullet would suffice. I bet they use .308.

Do they cut it open, spread the blood and semen on the walls and cut themselves?

Oh no wait, that's the DNC.

Leopards are tremendous assholes man, you have no idea what you're talking about.

They're "vulnerable" you faggot, not endangered.

But then it's a natural desire for blood lust, human nature is still nature

.308 confirmed.

BASED MALIK

Implying Africa doesn't sell off hunting rights to rich Americans to help keep the population of dangerous animals normal.

>why is it wrong to hunt an animal to the point of extinction for the sole purpose of sport
I can already tell you're not going to be persuaded by anything I say, so i'm just going to let you know that I hope you grow out of being an edgelord one day.

>being proud of shooting something with a gun 200m away
WOOOOOOOOOW real manly
come back to me when you kill it with your own hands

What's the problem? These niggas picked up a sleeping tiger, took a picture with it and got away without a scratch. That's pretty hardcore if you ask me.

>Hillary voters will defend this

What's so great about it being alive though? Take its DNA and we'll clone it in the future

Some are, some arent.

Its complicated.

They guys we see on the reserves suck. The guys up in Somalia are pretty well geared/trained

Overall, I would say pretty good for a small 3rd world nation.

based niggers are based

its monkeys being monkeys
nobody would care if they didnt have oil
and if they didnt try to take over the first world

I am though.

Because Africa has shitty water infrastructure so they have to go to the water hole where a hippo is hiding and the hippo fucks them up.

Mostly because he is a lifetime KKK member and broke all the water infrastructure so this could happen.

Why do you idiots think that just because an animal lives in Africa that it means it's "endangered"?

Stuff like .416 Rigby is up around $10/round. A guy at my range went hunting for cape buffalo in South Africa and it cost him 10k or something

>small
>40m+ niggers

There are no tigers in Africa

Yeah, I was talking about the guys in Somalia, AFAIK they're doing a bretty gud cleanup job there. Do you have a claim in there or do you intend to just Berlin the whole place?

Its a government scam

Culling can only be done with a gun + ammo sold by the government.

Hence the price

Its so that Cops with bad communications infrastructure can stop and inspect people on the reserves and know quite easily if they are allowed to be doing what they are doing.

The bullets come with an engraved serial on both the base of the brass as well as a pattern (that changes each year) of dots on the round itself

Usually it is .306 and .308

these guys are army. If they shoot an animal they are beyond fucked.

i only ever kill something i'm going to eat and make or make full use of or if i'm protecting myself or others. never for sport.

How else do you pay for wildlife preserves so that Poachers do not decimate everything?

That cost was likely because of the hunting licence and travel expenses.

Kenya has a claim on segments of Southern Somalia, and there is maritime dispute over the EEZ

The land part kenya will ignore, nothing there. The issue with the EEZ is a big deal though.

I meant in terms of the local economy

You are ignorant of the dynamics of conservation. In order to support the work needed to measure the health of a given biome you have to sell tags for animals that people want to hunt.

The tag system gives a value to animals that would otherwise be hunted as a nuisance. This value encourages the people who live in the area to protect the animals being hunted. The money collected helps them monitor the population and creates jobs for locals who work in the protected area .

All populations of megafauna in the Americas are conserved and we are extending that system into africa and asia.

So yes, i will defend it. Giving animals value is the only way to prevent extinction.

Zoos are a liberals idea of conservation. Hunting is a capitalist idea of conservation. Hunting works.

That gay truly checked into the Smackdown Hotel.

You get this type of talk fom the country that killed of all their wild animals and now just have squirrels and foxes.

no one will ever be as hard as the rhodies. They'd be disgusted at this.

I think he told me he planned to get the head of whatever he killed stuffed/mounted so I'm sure it was more. Just saying that ammo to hunt big game isn't cheap either

So you intend to push your claims over the EEZ I assume? Perhaps maintain security over the trade and transport routes up to Bab-el Mandeb? If so, that's quite a big game you're playing considering you're a pretty small country.

I'm perfectly okay with this.

Who said anything about hunting it until extinction? Hunting a few endangered animals is not wrong.

>Cheetah
Pretty tame.

South Africans had a lion

Im not Kenyan, just work here.

Not really, Kenyans are pretty organized. It will go through without anyone noticing.

International Law is more based on Custom of usage than anything.

GODDAMN ARE THESE RHODIES AS WELL?!

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? I worked West Africa for about a year, is shit bad there?

Eric just imagined that tiger was David Duke.

The difference here is that these people go to Africa with the sole intention of hunting animals for sport. They go out of their way to hunt them, they would probably have never even seen any of these animals in person if they didn't already have the intention of killing them. I can even sort of understand poachers, at least they are hunting the animals for a purpose.

tactiblack, perfect for night operations

As long as he paid big bucks to hunt this creature, its a good thing. The money he paid can go into conservation efforts to save the rest from poaching

has someone photoshopped the gay blowjob guys and the bear into that background yet?

Are you implying that there aren't wild animals who kill for sport/bloodlust?

Nah. Trump's kids are all silver spoon little shits and/or Jews.

They're not running for president, though.

literally send poachers to torture camps and publicize the shit out of it so they see it has real consequences

10 years of torture followed by castration and rerelease into society

bbbbbut muh feeeeeeeeels!!!!!!!!!

that's what you get for saying Jehova

do furries still vote for Drumpf?

>all this pearl clutching over a dead animal not even on the endangered/protected species list

Topics/threads like these always seem to separate the strong individuals from the virtual signalling panty waists.

that blonde fag looks like he could suck a golf ball trough a garden hose

>Leopard wants to take picture with famous trump brothers
>Poor thing can't fit in the frame
>They kindly hold him up to fit in the frame.
Based.

they have large teeth doe

That's one hot leopard

>Sup Forums will defends that humans are at the top of the earth's food chain

is the daily vegan shill thread down?

>hot leopard
what is this supposed to even mean

You are jealous because you will never be as beautiful at this man.

So THIS is a leppo

Oh wow they're dog people who gives a shit. Catfags, I swear.

Personally I think he's a bigger hero that those fighting ISIS. He really put his life on the line here.