Sup Forums BTFO

>being transgender isn't a mental illness

saging

They're both mentally ill, requiring either medication or a bullet to the head depending on the severity of the affliction.

The older feminists hate transgenders.
The older transgenders hate genderfluid (I think that's what the blue picture is).
The older genderfluids don't hate anyone yet but they will.

It's a cycle which proves that leftism is just a virtue signalling fad, always trying to find a new oppressed group to rub people's noses in it, and so they turn on people they used to call allies.

>gender dysphoria

Sounds like a mental condition to me you soulless freak.

what

>The older genderfluids don't hate anyone yet but they will.

you mean, they hate everyone

Well yeah, they do. But not in the same way that people who join these social movements end up really, really hating subsections of that movement who don't subscribe to their crazy new theories. I've seen feminists on twitter who end up joining forces with men who don't like feminism because they both hate transgenders.

First one is mentally ill, and needs therapy, not surgery. If you are delusional and believe you are a man when you're a woman, you need to address those delusions, not attempt to make them reality.

People who act like the second one almost ALWAYS have histrionic personality disorder.

What does everyone hate then?
Everyone hates Drumpf
Checkmate

Wtf i love furries now

Why does gavrilo look like Rorschach

>postmodernism and nihilism in its entirety
>not just one big gigantic mental illness
>mfw

Totally sane

if it wheren't a mental illness they wouldn't get tax financed gender surgeries

Let's say it's not. Being a dumbass isn't a mental illness, either. Does it mean you should be one?

>Top
Mental illness, this person should get help

>Bottom
Cultural subversion, this person should get shot

Yes it is a mental illness,we need to get these people institutionalised stat

>tfw it's impossible to receive treatment for dysphoria that isn't hormones and irreversible $30000 cosmetic surgery
>tfw not everyone with dysphoria actively wants to be a mentally ill human circus act
>tfw the stranglehold of the pharmaceutical jew persists anyway
looks like the only solutions are suicide, institutionalization or letting kids call each other faggot in school again