Since Scott is basically the new Butters do you think he'll stay like early Butters or also change

Since Scott is basically the new Butters do you think he'll stay like early Butters or also change

I hope he goes away because he's ugly and his lisp is annoying.

Shut up, Cartman.

They might keep him the same at least for a while

I'm thinking he is dying like Pip sooner or later.

Pip's still around though. Same with Damien and the two laughing idiot kids.

Everyone is ugly. Your gay Japanese drawings are lies and disappointment.

He's actually really cute. I think he's cuter than butters

Pip came back after "201?"

Is there a new ep tonight?

Who are you trying to hurt by saying this lie?

I hope they make a multi episode continuation of the Fractured But whole, but will they make the main character of the game a boy or a girl?

I say Girl so she and Butter go all evil Power couple.

Scott Malkensin isn't the new Butters. He's the new Pip. Butters was manipulated into doing shit whereas Pip was just ripped on for a single aspect

Jesus Christ I hope you people all fucking die. South Park is a fucking satirical cartoon, everything about it exists only for the purposes of conveying a joke. You fucking autists literally sit around spamming up the board with "discussion" about little boys having sex because you just can't fucking get it through your heads this shit isn't serious relationship drama.

I'd say they probably go the gender ambiguous (making the New Kid wear a hood/hat, not voiced) route and make jokes on that

Characters like Butters and Kyle will never be allowed to have love interests. Butters is a punching bag and Kyle is too self-righteous to be allowed a happy end.

Matt and Trey have explicitly stated that Butters is the replacement for Pip. They've also expanded gradually upon Scott's character, though I don't think he'll ever be as present as Butters.

>Pip's still around though.
No he isn't.

If they do power couple they might as well have heidi as butters girl.

Scott is more the new Pip in that hes the "social outcast", rather than the new Butters. Butters was once in the "new Pip" role, but this changed during the 5th and 6th seasons where he developed more of his own personality and became more main.

I think he's a hybrid of both

It's like Matt and Trey keep trying to make this "more innocent than the other kids" character and either move from that or ignore them

>Matt and Trey have explicitly stated that Butters is the replacement for Pip.
And this was true during the early years of Butters being named. But hes a completely different kind of character now.

Would you say that he's a better "new Pip" by making him aware he's kinda an outcast?

Welcome to Sup Forums

It's a fairly common thing. Character is the whipping boy, character gets development, character stops being as much of a whipping boy because the bad shit that happens to them ends up as a challenge as opposed to Meg-tier "isn't it funny to watch them suffer?"

Butters was the whipping boy until he got some characterization, and now he's just another cast member. Scott Malkinson is currently the whipping boy, but getting some good characterization in FbW means we may see someone else have to fill in that role.

No.

>Pip's still around though.
With the exception of his 5 second cameo in season 14's 201 (which killed him off), His last speaking role was in a scene in Season 6, and he stopped appearing even in the background since the second half of Season 11.

Pip is a poor man's Butters anyway
Did not give one shit about Pip dying, even Tweek did his job better that season where Kenny permadied

Butters had a girlfriend that lasted a season, though.

GIVE KYLE A BOYFRIEND

>Pip is a poor man's Butters anyway
But...Butters came after him

Also I think it's interesting that Matt and Trey wanted to kill Tweek off in the same way they did Pip
i guess all that yaoi fanart saved his life

>Matt and Trey wanted to kill Tweek off
I want them to do that now just so we can see Craig's reaction. Does this make me a bad person?

>But...Butters came after him
what does this have to do with anything? Butters is a lot better than Pip ever was.

Wait, since when did they want to kill off tweek?

Fuck you Scott was best buddy.

Why has Butters become increasingly unlikable?

He used to do things out of childish ignorance and innonence but now he's actively malicious and rude

It's still usually from ignorance about a situation but he's now no different from the other kid's forms of cruelty

>Also I think it's interesting that Matt and Trey wanted to kill Tweek off in the same way they did Pip
Oh shit. Would have that meant no yaoi episode or would Craig just get paired with someone else? I'm glad we live in a timeline that didn't happen desu

In more in line with OP.
I am the only one that though Scott was younger than the boys? I don't remember him ever being in their class so I just assumed he was a grade lower.

Butters only graduated to main character status because audience reception was so incredibly positive towards the character. Of all the characters in the show, Butters is one of the most difficult to hate. Especially when he was first introduced.
I haven't seen Scott get that same reaction from viewers.

i didn't play butthole because it just looked like they recycled everything they couldn't use in stick of the truth and they rushed some crap to try and cash in on people who haven't forgotten the previous marketing campaign
how right was i out of ten?

Wasn't all that rushed was a step up from the last game gameplay wise

tFBW was really good dude. The combat was genuinely enjoyable too, I found myself starting combat with random mobs that were avoidable because I liked it so much. The combat in stick of truth sucked ass in comparison. The boss fights were also fun and creative af. People shit on the ending, but it felt like a South Park episode ending and it was fucking hilarious. Would I pay $80 for it in store? fuck no, but just pirate it and play it because it was actually really enjoyable.

Both games relied on call backs, references and recycled jokes from the show anyway.

>Butters only graduated to main character status because audience reception was so incredibly positive towards the character.
I'm pretty sure it was because Matt and Trey enjoyed writing him. At least, thats what I remember them saying in commentaries. Also helps that Butters is loosely based on staff member Eric Stough.

back when 201 aired apparently he was gonna be killed when he showed up

He's in the latest video game.

The third game will probably be about the main character trying to stop his father to fuck his money, therefore erasing him from existence Or some dumb shit like that.

Humour isn't as out there as it was in SoT, but I'd say thats because SoT was going in all sorts of directions to be a tribute to the show as a whole, with the fantasy theme as an excuse for gameplay more than anything, where as FBW more comes across as being made from the ground up to be all about the superhero theme
Gameplay is generally a lot better, I'd say.

He is the new butters only no where near as endearing

1/10. Worthy sequel, good focus on characters, funny, much better battle system. If someone liked SoT or they like SP in general I think they'll really enjoy FBW. And I say that as someone who doesn't give a fuck about Creek one way or the other. It's just a good South Park game don't listen to the contrarians. Pirate it and see for yourself. But if you like it, buy it. I want a trilogy.

What would be the theme of the third?

That doesn't really mean much. Dr Mephesto is in it, and he hasn't spoken in the show besides 201 since season 4.

Ninjas

Cry harder, fag.

There's not nearly as much possible variety in ninjas as there is in Fantasy or Superhero. You could be a ninja in SoT anyway.

Sci Fi game with parallel dimensions and reality ripping farts. Or cowboys, or 80s anime, or Superheroes again. In any case the alternate reality stuff stays, with some references to Spookyfish and Imaginationland.

Tell that to anime.

mat and trey didnt code the game, nobody plays a southpark game for the gameplay

>not wanting a game based on Good Times With Weapons

Or maybe even Halloween themed. There's a lot you could do with that. It surprises me Satan hasn't been in the games yet, just mentioned.

>nobody plays a southpark game for the gameplay
I guess thats why the old Acclaim South Park games have their fans, despite the atrociously mediocre gameplay.

I'm hoping they do a sci-fi thing. Like the kids pretend they're in a spaceship, and it riffs on Mass Effect, Star Trek, Star Wars, etc.

Star Trek/Star Wars based Larping

Kevin Stoley either gets major role or is massively downplayed to comedic effect

Kevin Stoley could finely get a major role.

thats because they didn't have gameplay nor humor
people buy a southpark game because its a southpark game, they expect to laugh and to experience better quality than the show
if all you can say is it has better gameplay you are basically telling me i'm right, there are a thousand games out there with better gameplay why should i care about this one?

I would love if they did an L.A. Noire styled game. Them playing detectives would be fun.

i'm right then

That'd be cool too but where would the variety in the battle system be? A South Park shooter sounds kinda bad. I want them to keep it 2D JRPG style. Can a noir detective rpg work?

Maybe they could do sidequests where Jimmy pretends he's the Doctor (and Timmy's his TARDIS), and you get to go back in time and fight characters who previously died in the show. Or go to past events like the Canada War in Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.

The only thing that you are right about is them cash grabbing by taking things out of the game and using them as DLC's. That is a dickish thing to do and made the plot feel somewhat incomplete and some characters felt under developed (especially Kenny).

Other than that, I really enjoyed the plot line. My only gripe, which was also a problem with the first game, was that you're tightly stuck to Cartman's side because they probably find him the easiest to make jokes with. Unfortunately you couldn't even choose which side to go with, even less so than the first game.

Sure whatever.

BRAAAP

Does there have to be a battle system? I mean, there's lots of potential outside of RPG fighting mechanics in the South Park world. I hope that they branch out of that one day if they keep making games. It's not like the show itself revolves around fighting like Pokemon or other RPGs based off shows/mangas.

The costumes have been pretty kick ass though with the RPG settings.

About what?

Imaginationland. All the classes are inspired by movies, like a Jedi class, Ghostbuster class, or Predator class.

Post apocalypse Mad Max style, like the STD episode

Yes. I don't want a Telltale South Park game. It lends itself well to RPG. Don't fix what ain't broke.

You get to go to the mirror universe from Spookyfish, and fight bosses like Rich Kenny, White Token, non-crippled Jimmy and Timmy, and the Goth Kids' opposite counterparts the EDM Kids.

a "tell tale" south park game would be fun as fuck, but it would be a headache to write for. literally just writing a 15 hour movie.

I agree that it lends itself well to RPG, but there's potential outside of RPGs and it's getting old.

>Telltale South Park game
More like a South Park Creek VN.

The reason the recent South Park games have RPG systems is because thats Matt and Trey's favorite video game genre.

if they revealed a somewhat ironic but faithful South Park VN comedy/romance I would be so happy

>romance
Would I be able to kek Craig/Tweek

Fuck no. Who wants to be lame like Kevin and his band of trekkies?

I like this. It would be the only real step up after Superheroes. They can do any crazy shit and it would make more sense than it does in TFBH (I still don't know if they kids were LARPing or really had powers, otherwise how the fuck did they defeat they defeat anything?)

In the meantime I hope they announce more DLC, since from the only two story ones, it sound like they are selling me what they cut from the base game. I'll still buy it

I already bought them. I love these games a lot and FBW didn't disappoint me. Snatched that season pass is what I did.

yes, but than Yandere Tweek or Craig (depending on who you cucked) comes after you

Would be a funny fakeout if the game started with the first five mins as sci fi with Kevin as a teammate before switching to another genre and Kevin's gone for the rest of it

And then he's the final boss after JJ Abrams who keeps rebooting the universe

>we'll never get a Kevin episode
It'd be nice if he got something other than "loves sci-fi much to everyone's annoyance" and "may or may not be Asian".

So, Heidi is the The Witch, right?

No.

I'm well aware that people play a South Park game because they want South Park. But what exactly is so bad about a South Park sequel having better gameplay than the last?

Kevin has something Kyle doesn't.

Im just saying, the most memorable scene was when you were tiny fighting a boss fight on your parents fucking having to dodge your dads fucking ballsack while taking down some gnomes dude.

Surreal as fucking shit the way they did that fight.

I loved TFBH, dont get me wrong I 100%'d it basically and the combat was definitely better but even in like the genetics lab I never really got some crazy ass adventure vibe as much as that level.

What? He asked if Heidi was the witch. She wasn't. I'm confused.

it seems like it's the only good thing people can say about it at all which means that everything else is lacking
its like saying a fat girl has a great personality

2 of the comments you originally quoted praised the game on the plot line AND the battle system you pleb

just because you hear a lot about how good the gameplay was doesn't mean that the other parts were shit, the gameplay was just THAT good. A fucking South Park game had no right to have the most enjoyable battle system I've played in a long while.

Didn't they want to kill off Kyle early on too? I think it had something to do with him being too similar to Stan.

>the main character trying to stop his father to fuck his money
I can get behind this. You can't just let your pops fuck up your cash flow. Do you know what I am saying?

>the butters' dad side plot in the fractured butt whole
Why were the side quests so fucking good

I loved the grounding battle.