MADAME PRESIDENT

KEK JUST BLESSED ME WITH AN IDEA OF HIS

It does not matter if this is fake or legit. We should
use this. Normies will hate the idea that msm works
this way because they have no clue how media works.

The calculating approach will be enough to make
them look bad.

And if we manage to NOT accuse Hillary of rigged
elections but concentrate on the bad attitude of msm
to be THIS calculating it is completely justified and
in no way tin foil shit.

THIS IS A CHANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone call ANYONE who you think would publish this story.

It's probably fake.

Cool story brah

Magazines like this usually publish 2 different version for both case scenarios. They probably have a version for if they didn't win that's basically a huge hit piece on trump with a headline like "Our Dark Future"

Only one Hillary version confirmed printed by 2 sources. One of them even delievered to book store

this is correct but does not change the fact that we can use this to our advantage

they won't release the other cover exactly of the style of it for sure
would make them look even worse

Do they have a Trump one of these? If not, I'm gonna assume this shit really is rigged.

since the original is from a twitter that only posted this one, but not the other........... UUUUHM

If anyone needs cute Hillary pics check this twitter out - twitter.com/knobdoorman/

I checked this screengrabbed Twitter from above and the account doesn't exist. Deleted?

yep, see other thread

i love her

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

is this a running gag now?
not that funny to be honest.

What the fuck would you know about comedy you fucking kraut scum piece of shit? Don't you have to be artificially inseminating your wife with Muslim cum at this hour? You fucking disgust me kill yourself.

Convince Hillary supporters that their vote isn't needed with this!!!!

u mad? oh I is so srz :(

You type like a faggot and you're not funny, no one loves you.