Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Finally, a page without Madison

Sue is so fucking annoying she's making me feel bad for Abbey

This comic is so boring. Holy shit.

>Sue: So you're here to shit on Paulo, right? Right?!
>Abbey: Actually...No not really.
>Sue: Oh you should leave.

I'm really getting tired of this shitting on Paulo...

What is with this comic and having terrible voices of "reason?"

I thought sue was the one that wanted to avoid drama? why is she grilling Abby on this

>Abbey just chillin

Mike dropping drama bomb when?

reee

Remember, he's not being shat on when he's inexplicably acting gay.

So what does that make you think and feel about the author?

Payback for the election thing is my guess, but that would paint her as a petty bitch like the rest of the cast especially Daisy and definitely Madison

>Remember, he's not being shat on when he's inexplicably acting gay.
Why should be be? In-universe, he gets shit for acting like a jackass and being a shameless "womanizer" (even though we see he's not really either). Him being gay doesn't tie into either of those aside from the fact it conflicts with his self-image.
I know the Taeshi is shamelessly SJW in a lot of ways, but I'm not sure sure this example is a conscious example of it... though maybe it is unconsciously.

Is there supposed to be bad blood between Paulo and Jasmine?
All I recall is that Jasmine breaking up with Paulo hurt his ego.

>SJW
>maybe it is unconsciously
It's most definitely some subconscious drive. Tae used to very much exhibit Sup Forums-like behavior before she got too close to Bagman. My guess is that she tried altering behavior in order to gain favor with him, eventually becoming more and more SJW simply out of habit. She's no longer able to make the distinction between what she believes and what she's expected to believe.

>We've got lots of mutual interests
>Like science and history
these gotta be the two most generic concepts Taeshi managed to come up with

More like Jazz suddenly is pissed off at Paulo for some reason. Paulo did nothing wrong in regards to this matter

suitcase also was a Sup Forumstard of the first hour, or so the legend says.

Either you die an hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a retard

>Actually, I wanted to come
What did he mean by this?

If I understood this correctly, when the two of them broke up, she initially thought it was because of the lack of time they spent together (because of her activities). When she realized that it's because of Lucy (or someone else, can't remember exactly)... she shat on him about his lifestyle in a civilized manner. and that's pretty much it.

Kinda bitchy of her, If you ask me, but what the hey! This complete comic is a shit storm, and we're still on board with this.

See pic

>we're still on board with this.
Like it isn't absolute and pure hatred for what it has become that keeps us connected.

In other words, he was as honest as possible
Jazz is just butthurt

Sue being a thoughtful friend to abbey of all people? What is this madness?

Must be a full moon; It happens once in a while. Don't worry, she'll find some way to ruin it.

Dead thread. Anyways
If daisy wasn't able to be with abbey because of her Mike oneitis why would Paulo change this aspect of her suddenly?

Pretty dead today. Here's some semi-wholesome Sue for you all.

No, she knew it was about another girl when he came to her at the New Years' party. Then she lied to him about also wanting to break up (when in reality she actually wanted to "take a break"...even though she had cut down her activities a lot specifically to spend more time with him) apparently just so he could feel better about breaking up with her. He went away thinking everything was cool between then.

Then the next time they met she was salty as all fuck.

STILL no particular reason that Abbey and Daisy apparently HAVE to be broken up. Just because he stormed away from the lunch table doesn't mean they have to break up and that's all that happened, after all.

Even if that was his intent at the time, what does he think now that he's cooled off? Does he still want to break up?

Instead of this boring trash dialogue Abbey could be explaining WHY he doesn't want to try to patch things up.

So much Sue on one page is making me ill.

Salty doesn't cut it, bitch is fully corrosive.

Alternative is Madison or probably some hamfisted homo being Polo.

The bar is that low.

Coherent character decisions that makes sense? Get out of here.

At least it's not Madison!

Where's the angry cute brown cat.

>The first six panels
It's moments like these in comics when you end up falling in love with a character like Sue. As in hoping you would actually meet someone in real life who would care about you (or anyone else for that matter).

>that pic
Goddammit, compared to current crap, this just needs some minor contrast fiddling and it's great.

But nowadays we have to put up with artistic diarrhea that gives you PTSD flashback of budget Canadian flash cartoons.

Too bad she couldn't resist reverting to pompous sneering type by the end of that short comic.

Here she is

We'll always have this, at least.

>TsunSue
Why did we get bipolo but not this in comic?

I'm defeated.

Ships Ahoy strips are non-canon and therefore allowed to be good.

So that´s the reason he strangled Paulo...

I hear he's into that kind of thing these days.

Like the old idiom goes:
The soap doesn't fall far from the rope.