If Trump Loses, We Secede

It's already plainly clear that, if Trump loses the election, it will be due to the actions of White Yankees.

They are the ones who let the Jews into America, freed the Blacks, ended the South's anti-miscegenation laws, etc. If they also reject Trump, then I see no reason to ever expect them to change.

We will have to secede, there is no other way. Either Dixie will be free or she shall perish.

So how do we make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cemetery_for_Hebrew_Confederate_Soldiers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They are the ones who let the Jews into America

Kek. This is coming from the Confederacy which literally had a British kike as their secretary of state and another as quartermaster of their army.

Meanwhile, Based Grant issued the only anti-Semitic federal government order in US history. Fuck off Cletus, proud Yankee here.

Trump is a Yankee you retard

Exactly, if a bunch of Yankees reject one of their own, that shows how unsalvageable our union truly is.

The Confederacy did have a handful of Jews in it, but the South did not open America's gates to the post 1865 era of mass immigration. The North did that. And the result was the destruction of America's traditional culture.

Look at the North today, it's a hodgepodge of Irish, Germans, Poles, Italians, etc. There is very little cohesion amongst its people. The South has an actual culture because we didn't welcome mass immigration.

Unlike other elections, this time it actually makes sense. The liberals want to cut up the Bill of Rights.

They want to add "hate speech" laws that censor public discourse to the First Amendment, also use internet censorship. They want to pervert the original intent of the 2nd Amendment.

The unlawful executive amnesty that isn't Constitutional will result in an open attempt to change the voting patterns of red areas.

Breaking up the US is 100% justified under Clinton because the Bill of Rights is exactly what is at stake.

>The Confederacy did have a handful of Jews in it
>a handful

Kek. Link related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cemetery_for_Hebrew_Confederate_Soldiers

> it's a hodgepodge of Irish, Germans, Poles, Italians, etc

White immigration isn't bad. They all assimilated. The problem is shitskin immigration. The South is basically all Irish, English, German and Dindu, so by your logic, you're the same thing. The biggest Shlomo communities in the US pre-20th century were in the South, and the Confederacy was basically an Anglo-Kike pet project to balkanize the United States.

>The liberals want to cut up the Bill of Rights.
>They want to add "hate speech" laws that censor public discourse to the First Amendment,

Nigga fuck you that is just emotionally dumb people being stupid as hell. Why you gota be a punk ass bitch and lump emotional and dumb fucks with groups that you disagree just to disparage the group?

>They want to pervert the original intent of the 2nd Amendment.
Again ya dumb nigga fuck you. The second amendment has super change as to what it really was for and I'm not commenting as to what it is interpreted to mean now.

The original intent was about militias man and faggot tell me where straight up the government is saying they are going to fucking stop militia groups from being armed?

Fuck quit trying to know what your talking about when your straight up basing shit on your gay homosexual feelings ya dumb nerd

>The South is basically all Irish, English, German and Dindu

The South has very few actual Irishmen in it. Just look through one of our phonebooks and examine the surnames:

Most Southerners are of Colonial English descent with a smaller amount of Scotch-Irish blood (the Scotch-Irish came from Lowland Scotland, and mainly had Anglo-Saxon surnames).

>White immigration isn't bad. They all assimilated. The problem is shitskin immigration.

Assimilation changes both the people being assimilated and the ones doing the assimilating. In the North, it created a 'nation of immigrants' mentality.

That's why Sweden's NRM can put together larger rallies than America's White Nationalists. America simply lacks a sense of ethnic / tribal identity. The South still has a bit of that though.

This.

I hope you welfare leeches fuck off and take your massive nigger populations with you.

> In the North, it created a 'nation of immigrants' mentality.

We are a nation of immigrants, but a nation of white European immigrants. There's nothing wrong with European immigration, we need the manpower for our armies and factories, the problem is shitskin immigration because they are unassimilable and don't belong in a white nation in large numbers.

>That's why Sweden's NRM can put together larger rallies than America's White Nationalists.

I highly doubt this. America has far more "hate groups" than Swedecuckistan

I've been involved with the Alt-Right / White Nationalism. I know what I'm talking about.

America's movement can barely put together rallies with a few dozen people. The NRM can get hundreds of people to show up for their rallies.

The 'nation of immigrants' mentality is a part of the problem because it encourages people to feel rootless and empathize with immigrants.

yeas pleas rise again so we can kick your asses again and this time do it the right way and wipe you inbred assholes out all together. Then maybe we can get past this useless raciest bullshit and go after the people causing all the real problem the rich assholes running the place.

>We are a nation of immigrants, but a nation of white European immigrants.

The U.S. was originally a union of 13 English colonies. The fact that White immigrants managed to shift the narrative from 'Anglo-Saxon Nation' to 'Nation of European Immigrants' goes to show that White immigration can permanently change a nation.

In the 1960s era South, the Anglo-Saxon narrative was still widely accepted. Governor Wallace even described Dixie as the 'Anglo-Saxon Southland.' But as soon as our education system became joined with that of the North, our children began to see themselves as 'White melting pots.'

That's why you'll see White Southerners make up ridiculous claims about being pure-blooded Irish Celts / being descended from Indian princesses / etc. They're trying to copy the hodgepodge of the North.

>The NRM can get hundreds of people to show up for their rallies.

How? In Sweden they arrest you for talking shit on Mudslimes on Twitter. How are there public rallies there?

>The 'nation of immigrants' mentality is a part of the problem because it encourages people to feel rootless and empathize with immigrants.

In a sense I suppose it is, but the real problem isn't the "nation of immigrants mentality," it's the "white ppl r lyk so ebil n we deserve to get fucked lel" mentality. We were fine with just taking in white European immigrants from Ireland, Italy, Germany etc for decades. The greatest generation never thought the way we do now and mass European immigration had been occurring for at least a century by then. It wasn't until the Democrats decided to flood the nation with shitskins for votes and until (((they))) took over our institutions and started brainwashing the younger generations to hate themselves that we had a problem.

Also, what do you make of all the Jews fighting and working for the CSA? Doesn't that make you a bit suspicious of what the CSA was all about?

>south seceding
Yeah do it, I'm west coast, please leave.
Better yet, take the Midwest with you.
Take any state that's not touching the east or west coast
You inbred fucks need to leave

> How? In Sweden they arrest you for talking shit on Mudslimes on Twitter. How are there public rallies there?

They are very careful on how they word things, and they often organize their rallies in nearby nations such as Denmark or Norway. Pic attached is of one such rally.

The sad truth is that, as dorky as their uniforms look, I've never seen that sort of professionalism in America's movement. I truly wish that I could say otherwise.

There are also mainstream anti-immigrant / anti-EU parties such as the Front Nationale in France. These parties are far more professional than America's anti-immigrant movement.

>Also, what do you make of all the Jews fighting and working for the CSA? Doesn't that make you a bit suspicious of what the CSA was all about?

There were very few Jews in the Old South, but they did wield a disproportionate amount of power. I agree completely with you about that and I wish it hadn't happened.

I also don't wish to recreate the CSA (in the long run, slavery always hurts the people engaging in it). I'm basically an ethno-Nationalist who wants the Southern people to have a future.

I do wish White Americans in the North the best, but it's hard to feel much of a bond with - for example - a guy from New York who doesn't look anything like me, sound like me, or have any real historical connection to me.

>In the 1960s era South, the Anglo-Saxon narrative was still widely accepted. Governor Wallace even described Dixie as the 'Anglo-Saxon Southland.' But as soon as our education system became joined with that of the North, our children began to see themselves as 'White melting pots.'

I can sympathize with that. I'm half-and-half. My mother's side is Protestant colonial English, Dutch and German and has been in the North since the 1600's while my dad's side is more recent Catholic immigrants, the earliest of his coming from Ireland in the 1850's I believe. The North has always been the more densely populated, industrial sector which is why we needed all those European immigrants. The South should retain it's Anglo-Saxon heritage though, I can agree. The North should be open to white European immigration however, I think.

>That's why you'll see White Southerners make up ridiculous claims about being pure-blooded Irish Celts / being descended from Indian princesses / etc. They're trying to copy the hodgepodge of the North.

Oh come on. Everybody with old stock roots does this. My great-grandfather would tell my mom all the time that they were part Lenape Indian when she was a kid and my grandfather always said it was bullshit, so my uncle took a 23andMe test and found out my mom's side was 99.5% Northern European and .5% Italian, probably from my grandma since she's from Bavaria, relatively close to Italy. In the South however, you're much more likely to find dindu/Injun admixture since it was more rural and open, meaning mongrels could escape into the woods and pass for white. Not saying it's significant or should disqualify one from being white American, but I've seen a good amount of Southerners get random amounts of dindu in their DNA tests.

>You inbred fucks need to leave

Isn't it fascinating that when I say we should secede - and then wish Northerners the best - I always get responses like this one? The amount of hidden vitriol that many Yankees have for the South always surprises me. I suppose it's because liberal Yankees realize that Dixie is the only major road block between them and their vision of a Cultural Marxist 'utopia.'

I suppose it's because southerners are genetically inferior and have dumbed down public education, you fucks can't even speak proper english

>The South should retain it's Anglo-Saxon heritage though, I can agree. The North should be open to white European immigration however, I think.

That honestly seems like a very reasonable position to take.

>In the South however, you're much more likely to find dindu/Injun admixture since it was more rural and open, meaning mongrels could escape into the woods and pass for white. Not saying it's significant or should disqualify one from being white American, but I've seen a good amount of Southerners get random amounts of dindu in their DNA tests.

There definitely are more 'high yellows' down here than in the North. But the Celtophilia really does have to do with copying Northern attitudes.

I've been involved with the League of the South, and they go out of their way to portray themselves as 'Celtic.' Their head, Michael Hill, even likes to insist that the Protestant Englishmen who settled in the South were actually Celtic because they came from Wessex. The number of Southerners who will tell you that they're 'Irish' is astronomically high.

>Wanting a slave economy.
>Wanting to breed niggers to do nothing but pick cotton and refuse to assimilate them until they outnumber whites 2 to 1.
>Not recognising that based Lincoln wanted to deport every single dindu back to Africa and actually believed whites to be superior before he got shot in the head by that twat Boothe.

Sorry lad but the Yankees were actually in the right.

Ring that bell, shout for joy, white man's day is here
Gather all those equals up and herd them on the pier

America's for whites, Africa's for blacks
Send those apes back to the trees, ship those niggers back

>There were very few Jews in the Old South, but they did wield a disproportionate amount of power. I agree completely with you about that and I wish it hadn't happened.

Were those Jews different in any way than the New York kikes? I've read before that they weren't really kikey and usually were pretty inline with the whole keeping the negroes in line philosophy, probably since they were there in small enough numbers that their SJW kikery didn't show, or that they were accepted there and didn't want to fuck it up. One guy was Solomon Blatt or something who was a Southern Jew in favor of segregation. Are the Old South Jews unique or are they kikey like the recent-immigrant New York ones?

>I also don't wish to recreate the CSA (in the long run, slavery always hurts the people engaging in it). I'm basically an ethno-Nationalist who wants the Southern people to have a future.

That's true. I feel somewhat similarly. Basically all I want is a return to traditional cultural values and a secure white majority of at the very least 85% (more preferably 90-100%). I'd be pretty happy if we would just shut down 3rd world immigration, deport illegals, fix our degenerate, shitty Marxist culture and get our birthrates back to a stable level. Although an ethno-state would be nice, I'd be pretty content with the former, which seems like it'd be more likely to happen of the two options.

>I do wish White Americans in the North the best, but it's hard to feel much of a bond with - for example - a guy from New York who doesn't look anything like me, sound like me, or have any real historical connection to me.

I feel that. I understand that a Son of the South doesn't feel very much connected to Vinny DeMargianello from Staten Island. I guess it's different with me having grown up in the North with people who were primarily of 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation white European immigrants, and being half recent immigrant myself. I always felt somewhat of a Nativist sentiment though

Nice try blaming us user. My ancestors didn't immigrate here until 20th century hell mid 20th century on one side. So no I'm not part of the bad guy Yankees.

>Not recognising that based Lincoln wanted to deport every single dindu back to Africa and actually believed whites to be superior before he got shot in the head by that twat Boothe.

Thank you Nigel. This is one thing that always gets overlooked here. I never really understood the whole desire to split the country in two and make it weaker because some rich, mint-julep-sipping faggots didn't want to pay a white man an honest wage and import nig nogs at such an unbelievable rate that they ended up making up over 50% of the population in some regions.

Based Lincoln thought it was retarded to make the country weaker over the question of dindu ownership and just wanted to get them the fuck out before they started causing more problems.

>Were those Jews different in any way than the New York kikes? I've read before that they weren't really kikey and usually were pretty inline with the whole keeping the negroes in line philosophy, probably since they were there in small enough numbers that their SJW kikery didn't show, or that they were accepted there and didn't want to fuck it up. One guy was Solomon Blatt or something who was a Southern Jew in favor of segregation. Are the Old South Jews unique or are they kikey like the recent-immigrant New York ones?

They were kikey, but many also owned slaves so they were put in a hard position. They could support SJW policies and lose most of their wealth, or support segregation and keep their slaves.

>I feel that. I understand that a Son of the South doesn't feel very much connected to Vinny DeMargianello from Staten Island. I guess it's different with me having grown up in the North with people who were primarily of 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation white European immigrants, and being half recent immigrant myself. I always felt somewhat of a Nativist sentiment though

I can sympathize with your position, user. We all feel most comfortable with what we grow up around.

I've got to bounce, but I enjoyed talking with you. Have a good day and God bless.

>There definitely are more 'high yellows' down here than in the North. But the Celtophilia really does have to do with copying Northern attitudes.

I guess I can agree on that. The North really is saturated in Celtic shit because of all the Micks up here, and that's coming from a part-Irishman. I usually always considered myself German and Anglo though, and would get kind of pissed that the micks always got their special St. Paddy's day bullshit when I never got anything for being a Kraut and Limey.

My Anglo-Dutch great-grandfather was, according to my mother, very nativist. He called the Irish "shanty Irish" and "Harps" and said the Italians were "ethnics" lol. My grandfather was as WASP as you could get and he would always wear orange every St. Patrick's day to piss off the potato niggers at work. God damn, I miss that man.