So what does turning into a hulk actually feel like...

So what does turning into a hulk actually feel like? I've seen it described as both extremely painful and extremely pleasureful in two different Marvel canons. I need a concrete answer Sup Forums, what does hulking out feel like?

Considering that Hulk is a manifestation of anger, I'd say it feels painful. It's not pleasureful because Hulk never feels satisfied, since satisfaction means him being out of his anger state.

Depends on the state of mind the writer has Bruce in. If he's fighting it back, frustratingly so, and then finally just says fuck it, I would say it would or should be portrayed like letting a massive dump out that you've been holding all day. May hurt going out but it just feels so good to be done.

If they have it so he's fighting it off to the end it would likely or should be written as him in a lot of pain. As if that massive dump is crowning and he's running down a hallway.

It's like taking a shit except all over except muscles. Eat plenty of fiber and it will be over soon.

It feels like wearing a pair if pants that's waaaay too tight. Also, Hulk pants literally make no sense.

>white beta incel nu male fantasies

It feels incredible

Depends. If he gets it under control he just changes in the blink of the eye with seemingly no discomfort. Otherwise the transformation is drawn out and he gets to feel his bone elongate slowly and his muscles tear as they try to get bigger, and since he's resisting the adrenaline rush I assume he's feeling most of that.

Imagine orgasming with you whole body but like x 1000 more powerful.

Like getting a boner but everywhere

>extremely painful
for you

>extremely painful
Well he's a big guy

Painful for Bruce. Ecstatic for Jen.

You know that feeling when you're trying to cum for the 7th or 8th time, your dick hurts trying to get hard but you keep on because you're not letting your dick win this round by giving up, and then you finally finish and its like your urethra and testicles are trying to come out of your dick? Like that.

>Look mom I read OML, I'm such a comix fan :D

What's OML? I'm just posing my fantasies, man.

Are you talking about Old Man Logan? How is that a source of info on Hulk? It's a fucking otherworld story by the Retard.

You know when you get so angry you just can't stop yourself from punching the wall or throwing something?

I imagine turning into the Hulk feels like that, only it keeps increasing in intensity until he's ripping tanks in half.

No user, I don't know that feeling.

>ITS A RUSH BROTHER! WHEN IM OUT THERE, HULKING OUT IN FRONT OF THE SCREAMING 7361614927396827205718 HULKAMANIACS WHILE I BODY SLAM THE 3385730274928262959282052.048 POUND ANDRE THE GIANT, I CAN FEEL MY MASSIVE 7 FOOT PYTHON GET ERECT DUDE! -Much Love HH

casual.