This is Bruce Wayne's daughter. Say something nice to her or Bats gonna kick your ass

This is Bruce Wayne's daughter. Say something nice to her or Bats gonna kick your ass

>Blonde
Paternity test now.

She's gonna get BLACKED

What? When was this?

Where do you think she got that scar?

Better than Damian that for sure.

Jasonfag pls.

The fuck is this from?

Better than Jason and Tim that for sure.

not confirmed yet

Prince Charming

>A comic about her and a tsundere F!Damian competing for Jon Kent when?

shes Joker's daughter.

Poor bat-catfags .

So an elseworld. Great thread guys. Really.

3 bio kids,
Damian
Terry
Blondi

>Joker not a ranting body horror maniac
What is this?

>green eyes
It's the Joker's daughter you doofus

Damis sis.

but Harley dont like her

People are throwing a fit in the White Knight thread about muh OOC and muh Elseworlds

I'd fuck her.

>Idiots are throwing a fit about an elseworld.
So what? People should throw a fit about two Batman elseworlds simultaneously?

I liked White Knight's idea about two Harleys. I liked Charming's entire issue.

Did you even read the comic? It's not Joker and/or Harley's daughter.

She's someone's daughter. Bruce gets surprised by the DNA results. The thing is though- we never see the results, just his reaction. It's easy to assume that she's Bruce's, but it could be as easily a red herring.

Mariah and her lawyer's confidence that a blood test would settle the matter in the end no matter which path Bruce took would suggest she is in fact his.

But I guess time will tell.

I'm 100% sure she's not Bruce's. Harvey Dent is my guess, or maybe her mother is Thomas Wayne's illegitimate daughter.

>illegitimate daughter
Today we learned that Thomas Wayne was an adulterer and a secret nazi.

Nazis did actually conduct a lot of experiments regarding the effects of extreme cold on the human body.

>Not Helena

She's lucky to have a father Bruce never had.
Alive.

What did they mean by this?

Cultural appropriation to appeal to the extremely loud minority who don't even read comics in order to cash in on them social justice bux.

Yes, but you have to admit that it's weird to bring up nazis and the Third Reich in the same sentence, and then follow up with an inquiry about the father and completely ignore the Reich one. Freeze basically just randomly brought up nazis for no reason and noone even reacted to that.

The mom is not confident. Twist coming in the next installment

They will replace us.

Yeah it's a real breath of fresh air.