Reading this atm and it's good. I thought you said it was bad Sup Forums

Reading this atm and it's good. I thought you said it was bad Sup Forums.

Don't believe memes

>Reading this atm and it's good. I thought you said it was bad Sup Forums.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought it was medium at best, not fantastic but enough to get me to buy the second trade. Didn't get the third one though.

Tom King's run has been really good. I get a really big 'Disney shill' vibe from the haters

It reads a hell of a lot better in trades, one after another. Week to week it can get a bit tedious.

I think King is a good writer, but only when handling ridiculous shit like that Swap Thing issue or the Elmer Fudd crossed. His run on Batman as a whole hasn't entirely clicked with me, but better than Synder
>Disney shill
>Hater
Could you try to not sound like a faggot?

First arc was decent, it gets really bad after the Monster Men crossover

Good point but so do most books

You're the one who sounds like a shill tbqh

It's probably the best DC run at the moment, and characterfags are fucking retarded for hating it.

Kingfag. the dialogue is becoming even more insufferable somehow. The obnoxious "Bat, Cat" references are still present, I just drop this comic,.

Why would characterfags hate it?

Not sure if bait or delusional retard with shit taste. Either way, here's your (You), don't bother replying

It gets worse.

Samfage.

Has King ever Written anything good?

Grayson was good but idk how much of that was Seeley vs King.

Vision, Omega Men, his Batman one-shots,

The first volume is okay. Nice mix of humor and some outrageous action. After that it gets a bit slippery. King’s best stuff is his one-shots. I suggest you check out his Elmer Fudd/Batman crossover.

Sup Forums has shit taste.

>Samfage.

swing and as miss

22 / 0 / 12 / 1

King's run is enjoyable but it's ooc, batman is fucking insecure, the defeat of bane is shit, some things that happen are forced.
It's fucking shit. King is DC's Bendis.

I made the mistake of buying all three currently available trades for this run on a whim and let me just say
Wew
This run is fucking terrible, I was beyond sick by the time I finished I Am Bane, even though IAB was the best of the tree arcs
I don’t think I even wanna bother with War of Jokes and Riddles at this point

CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT-CAT-BAT

Batman needs another writer..

Sup Forums literally always hates the current Batman writer while they're writing the book.

That's Johns.

>Sup Forums literally always hates the current Batman writer while they're writing the book.
HAHA THIS, I remember everyone shitting on Snyder

Tell me Sup Forums, who writes Bruce not ooc then?

King's Batman works better when you read it in trades.

its kind of like the zelda cycle

current run is THE WORST
the last run everybody hated "wasn't that bad really"

Even Morrison wasn't immune while Inc. was going on

No and the constant dicksucking is emblematic of the completely shit state of comics.

Proof that people coming here to shit on King's Batman are memelords from Sup Forums

Because Batman isn't a magic unbeatable god in it

King actually made me like Batman enough to put it on my pull list, Snyder can go jump off a bridge after his New 52 trainwreck, I won't even touch Metal because his name is on it.

Well now let's not go too far. It's good, but definitely not the best.

Wow, this gave me whiplash. Are you schizo?

>everybody who disagrees with me is a shill from the other Big 2 company
Retard

>What is Deathstroke
>What is Doom Patrol
>What is Astro City

That one is fine, what comes after is shit though.

>THE RUN IS SHIT BECAUSE THEY CALL EACH OTHER FUN PET NAMES

What you upset mommy does it to you?

Apparently the readers can't figure out the genders of the characters without adding Man after Bat and Woman after Cat.

Everyone who defends King's run seems to do so by saying that it's better than Snyder. Are these the only 2 runs you people have ever read?

Now THIS is some hardcore projection.

It's the run that came before it, there is a reason why no one compares it to older runs, that's like saying Bendis' X-Men sucks cause it's not as good as Claremont's run, no, it just sucks because Bendis can't write. Any time a new creative team takes over it's compared to the one that came before, and it just so happens that Snyder's Batman comics were so bad that I dropped all Bat related titles during New 52.