I realize now why I always stay on Sup Forums...

I realize now why I always stay on Sup Forums. Past few days I attempted to go back onto normie media and engage some old friends and acquaintances in some political banter. Always goes like this:

>Say something positive about Trump
>they cite some bogus claim about how he's racist and dangerous
>dispel their argument just like Dilbertman taught me
>they get mad ane childish and start on personal insults
>call them out on this not being an argument
>get blocked

Maybe this place is a hugbox. I'm completely ok with whatever people want to call it, but you niggers are honestly way smarter than the mindless hordes out there.

Sup Forums is my family now

I love you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=81
blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=e53diZ0vboM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love you too user.

Everywhere is a hugbox

youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA?t=81

Pol is the anti-hugbox. You threatened their hugbox echos and they drove you out

>he fell for the IRL meme

I dunno OP, people usually sense when they're arguing with someone smarter than them, maybe your arguments just came out tacky and they thought they could at least take a piss on you due to your betaness.

I would amend this. Sup Forums at large is anything but smart. There are some who appear to be educated and have common sense. The rest is a pitiful hive mind like most other like-minded groups. Sup Forums can be a place to find some bits of information (often earlier) than mainstream sources because they are constantly digging around, but this does not make them smart- it makes them useful idiots. Take with a grain (well, a block) of salt the conclusions drawn here and learn to be a freethinker.

Welcome, brother.
Learn to enjoy your suffering. We do.

>2016
>having irl friends

Link to dilbertman teaching?

>People usually sense when they're arguing with someone smarter than them

Yeah, that's usually the moment they start name-calling

>Tfw wanted to post this but instead posted that in the trickledown bait thread

I love all you guys too, no homo. I just wish things weren't rigged... you guys need to save yourselves before gulag time.

>>dispel their argument just like Dilbertman taught me
Explain pls

Sup Forums is an echo chamber hugbox safe space circle jerk safe zone.

Go kill yourself.

Maybe if they sense that you won't judge them for their stupidity.

Used to but I just shut shit down normally when mates get political.

There's some "clued in" lefties that I just don't bother arguing with, they'll make good points but it will get very personal very quickly with them.

With most, they're just repeating BuzzFeed slogans and The Guardian soundvytes so just bringing in some shit about Wikileaks, Julian Assange, ex-SS protection teams for Hillary's testimonies will end it quickly.

If they don't know shit about something they'll quieten down, give you a look like "whatever", and just talk shit about you to eachother behind your back.

And honestly I couldn't give less of a shit what some pathetic petty cunts say chat about behind my back.

I know that feel, fag.

Rev up them helicopters senpai.
We have awoken.

Love you too, man.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152734465316/unhypnotizing-a-clinton-supporter

>leaf

Love ya too but a fundi or baptist church is the same as /pol m8

You're pathetic.

This is a great platform for free thinking honestly. Iron sharpens iron.

>he runs away back to his safe space when his views are challenged

topkek

Based.

This place's retardation is starting to piss me off, but I go no where else to go

I-I love you t-too, Burger-kun.

oh so just cause people here believe the bullshit you think everyone does haha

Not even trying to hide the fact you're misrepresenting what I said?

Its a curse, as you'll lose friends and family.

I cant stand alot of people anymore, the sheer ignorance of the masses is why our country is in the toilet.

All i hear is cubs this, bears that, new show that. Alot of people i know arent even gonna vote, cause why it doesnt matter.

I hope to god, that we dont have to rise up, but normies will be rhe reasonm

>If they don't know shit about something they'll quieten down, give you a look like "whatever", and just talk shit about you to eachother behind your back.

Womanly behaviour. Of fucking course.

One of my oldest friends still believes that dindu muffin #1 Mike Brown was executed by a KKK member

Most people are delusional/brainwashed or just plain stupid

Trying to find people with similar mindsets is so fucking hard, everyone is a normie

>go on normiegram
>check donald trumps account
>like two guys on their sticking up for him
>rest of comments are "TRUMP IS KKK"
>"I HOP U DONT WIN XD"
>"I hope trump dies lolol xdd"
>"yass slay hillary queen hillary will win"
yeah i think i prefer Sup Forums tpp

God damn, MGS is so good.

This.

"Safe space" my ass, this is truly a bastion under assault

I've gotten to the point where i think normal people (and i use that term very loosely) people are not even self aware

We are gods

I'm sure survive will be just as stimulating

Anyone who doesn't do the same thing is an idiot honestly. Everybody should take advantage of this election, to filter all the retards out of your life.

I agree with you to a certain point. But the thing you have to remember is that /pol is ALWAYS wrong when it comes to backing presidential candidates, Romey, Paul are examples. We're a dying breed in an ever PC controlled society, a death rattle if you like.

This is an asylum and the inmates keep each other occupied.

>But the thing you have to remember is that /pol is ALWAYS wrong
Fixed that.

We're not wrong to back them, user. We are right. Its just that there are more people who are wrong

>everyone around you is a retard
>filter everyone out of your life

Sounds like a plan!
>kill me

being right and winning a democrashit election are 2 different things

>go on kikebook
>redpill a bunch of friends
>one pretty based friend
>try to redpill
>turns out hes a massive cuck
>blocks me after I show him proof of the holocaust being a lie

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

youtube.com/watch?v=e53diZ0vboM

What is Brexit

>smart
>pol
Trump supporters
Daily reminder on facts about red states:
Least educated
Most churches
Highest obesity rates
Highest welfare recipients
Poorest states

Yup. I think most of us think like this. I finally sucessfully redpilled my little brother after showing him infowars and Alex Jones' antics. The trick is, I've found, to keep it funny. Keep the bluepills entertained constantly with funny redpilled media until they start really thinking about it. Always keep it light. Until you see that they know. That they see things in the same light you do of their OWN accord and affirm their findings with extensive research.

It's a lonely path, but it's not impossible to find people to walk it with you.

Aye you're right, we always back a loser I should have said

To believe in holohoax is a big leap to go for anyone. It took me ~10 years.

Quite ironically Sup Forums is also a hugbox

>infowars and Alex Jones' antics

You're a fucking idiot.

All of you faggots are alright. Except for leaf fags obviously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

Looks like I caught myself an ugly mutt.

A right good giggle

Hear hear!

white power 14/88 moon man shall save us all

i know ill be called an idiot etc but the majority of people that frequent pol are greatly above normie intelligence

Surprised no one posted this

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

THANK YOU FOR CORECTING THE RECORD

>instantly turning to the holohoax

you had 0% chance

Welcome to the fight

This.
Its a long path to challenge the most fundamental and well established lies.
Start small.