Would Trump be proud of youif you were one of his children?

Would Trump be proud of youif you were one of his children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gQNQpUP0FXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd be his "special" child. So no.

No, but he'd still be a good dad to me.
youtu.be/gQNQpUP0FXc

no

Maybe, I'm pretty good with the cyber.

No

Absolutely not.

Fuck yeah, at least I can rock a pocket square

Nope

I'd be a much better person if he raised me.

If he adopted me now maybe I could get better, but I'm still an awkward fuck who is completely underexposed to social situations, and and adept and being a fuckup.

Thanks for raising me as a shut-in, agoraphobic mother.

>No drugs
>No alcohol
>Work hard

Well I'm doing extremely well financially but aim currently drunk on soju, smooking cigarettes whil on a downwards LSD trip

Also I am the gook so probably no

Probably not.

I do not support jews

I would use all of that money and start some dream organization. I would probably make video games great again or something.

how did you find lsd? i'm a filthy waygook in your country and I heard it's impossible to find drugs

>Not financing death squads.

You could've put a end to the whole BLM bullshit

His kids should all be gassed.

No

It's genetically impossible. Speculations like this are the same as "what if I was born in Africa" and other degenerate impossibilities that confuse people and erase what makes us individuals for the sake of promoting "one race, the human race" and "one world government" goals. You are who you are because of your parents; you didn't drop randomly into a body.

I'm Mexican, so I think he'd be a little suspicious about his wife cucking him with the gardener

Yes, aerospace engineer with 8/10 wife and 2 children, pic related is my DNA as well.

I'd fit right in

suspect post, check flag.
every time

Don Jr. is a fucking boss. How many people do you think he's killed with an axe?

trump would only be proud of you if your wife and children were jewish.

DW through a friend of a friend

Risky from what I heard but geonbae !

Probably, just in software instead of business. Have a cute blonde wife too, would fit right in.

Why do I always have to order food with my drink

No, not even close.

It is because cause of law women

Or big noses w/w dresses at City Hall

I didn't come here for feels.

No, I'd be like a male version of Tiffany

I exist, but nobody gives a fuck

Not at first, but he'd probably feel bad and try to motivate me to be my very best no matter how shitty I am.

He knows better than anyone how easy it is to slip in to drugs and alcohol considering what he went through with his older brother.

I think despite my flaws he'd still love me as his kid.

I wish he was my dad desu famalam

>you will never have Donald Trump as your father.
>he will never elevate you to your highest potential.
>you will never play golf with him as he tells you his best stories from his campaign
>you will never be at his side on november 9th when he accepts the presidency.

Barron is going to end up the most alpha of his sons, you can already tell

Maybe in the same way that my dad is proud of me, but if o weren't his son, my "accomplishments" would be nothing of note, so not proud

>literally never had any alcohol, drugs, or tobacco
>no tattoos or piercings or other degenerate shit
>tried anime a few times but didn't like it
>poorfag but I wouldn't be poor if I was a Trump
>wouldn't be a kissless virgin if I was rich
>would easily be Trump's fattest kid but Trump himself is pretty fat so he wouldn't mind
>probably wouldn't be fat because I would get so much exercise from pounding the pussy every day and I would eat more expensive food instead of junk food and buy all the healthy pills from the Info Wars store
>listen to true capitalist radio every day so I would be a very successful stock trader
>would agree to incest with any of Trump's daughters if they wanted but not be a creep about it if they didn't want it

I would most likely be his favorite son.

not sure if he'd be proud, but I know he would still love me