Europe before Christianity

>Europe before Christianity
Face it fedora tippers and Neo-pagan faggots, before Christianity degeneracy was rampent in Europe. And since Christianity's decline in the west pic related level of degeneracy has returned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxlXUFFUfY
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M
cracked.com/article_20615_5-ridiculous-myths-you-probably-believe-about-dark-ages.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU
faithandheritage.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like they are having fun, cool.

Typical Britcuck

>Typical Amerikike

At least they're white.
At least they were having children with their wives at home.
Christcuckoldry teaches that all men are equal and that we should let Arabs and negroes come and impregnate our women.

Why are people here so obsessed about how degenerate ancient Rome and Greece were? They haven't even opened a history book to learn how people actually lived back then

That's a myth.

Paintings does not usually represent reality in ancient times.

because you were there right?

You're not wrong. Let's all thank the Jews for introducing the concept of morality to us.

Christianity is the true degeneracy for turning people against the purest and most red-pilled of love.

Fuck Constantine, that faggot singlehandedly gave the world over to the jews

Eh. It's a mix of myth and fact. Male promiscuity wasn't really stigmatized that much in Ancient Greece. Female promiscuity sure was.

It was after too. Humans a shit. What's your point?

>NOOOO HAVING CONSENSUAL SEX WITH BOYS IS WRONG!!!
>YOU HAVE TO RAPE THEM!!!

>women locked away at home
>belief in God was mandatory as a matter of national pride
>subhumans were slaves
>foreigners can't vote
>women can't vote
>faggots executed and hated
>philosophy respected

Fuck off

Seriously

All the "degeneracy" of Greece and Rome was Christian propaganda, like how Muslims accused their ancestors of degeneracy

Funny enough the pagans were accusing the CHRISTIANS of being perverts and freaks

This. I care less about assfucking than I do abt white men keeping power. We need our own lands where we make the rules,not feminists, kikes or kike worshippers.

You're welcome

>before Christianity degeneracy was rampent in Europe
>meanwhile, Christianity made the degeneracy go into overdrive, and gave birth to its bastard child Marxism, which in turn spawned postmodernism, which has completely eradicated all the values that the West ever stood for and has turned the West into a nihilistic cesspool

Yeah, thanks, Lucas, thanks for 'saving' the West

Loose sex + advanced science & math > Stagnant dogma-based culture

I'm confused, is this a list of benefits?

>white

Of course

Look up the article "Timeline of Historical Inventions, and count out how many originated in Europe from 400 AD to 1400 AD, compared to 800 BC to 400 AD. Bonus round, look up the invention record of the Godless Heathens in China in that same period. The Classical Era is not a meme, the Dark Ages are not a meme, if Europe had been pulling its intellectual weight instead of chasing Jewish autism, we literally would be 500 years more advanced by now.

They weren't 60% white

Delete this

These goys get it. If you think "degeneracy" in general is a problem you've got it all wrong. The only degeneracy that damages society is degeneracy among the herd of women. Men can do whatever they want as long as in private and with other consenting adults.
There will always be a statistically insignificant number of homosexuals, but these don't really threaten the existence of race and society as much as women, which are half the population.

Romans & Greeks threw deformed babies into the woods, while Christians saved them

A man would be applauded for killing an adulterous wife then remarrying

Not anymore

Sup Forums is mostly gay. Why do you think people here don't want boyfucking back? Just look at how Islam and paganism gets glorified here.

Source please

Ya they might have been homosexual but they weren't faggots.

Duh. That's we've been saying this whole time.

Wait, wait hang on.

>The only degeneracy that damages society is degeneracy among the herd of women.
>Men can do whatever they want as long as in private and with other consenting adults.

You're wrong, but ok, so far consistent.

>There will always be a statistically insignificant number of homosexuals, but these don't really threaten the existence of race and society as much as women, which are half the population.

What the fuck are you on about idiot? If men can be degenerates, but women shouldn't be, that would imply homosexuality would be a norm, not a "statistically insignificant number".

Because otherwise, it would take consenting FEMALES for it to remain straight. Which can't happen because female degeneracy ruins society right?

In Ancient Greece the women had the Dionysian festivities to vent their degenerate woman instincts once a year or so, and the rest of the time they would stay at home sewing, gossiping and raising legitimate heirs, and that was a perfect arrangement.

If faggotry is the sole issue then I'd rather convert to Islam because unlike you Christcucks they at least still kill them.

True

Slutty women refuse to let betas be happily married until they're dried up infertile ugly hags, cuck them, choose awful short term mates, cause single motherhood, and make the worker bees drop out of society

Men are happy with any woman who is nice to them and gives them sex.

Women are HARDWIRED to "love" savage men because their biology is 10,000 years outdated

Their sexual freedom is anti civilization, hell anti-tribal even

The Germanics refused to suffer whores either

>that would imply homosexuality would be a norm
No it wouldn't you retarded imbecile. Get a brain then try to read it again.

The rest of you post doesn't warrant a response.

Maybe degenerates, but Christianity sent Europe into the Dark Ages

At least Islam allowed the Arabs to have a golden age, Christianity never did that, just stymied progress until smart people stopped believing in it (i.e. Renaissance)

I agree, the Christians did make moral progress. The Romans/Greeks were scum. But the Christian moral progress was real bloody, two steps forward one step back sort of stuff, and they could have accomplished it without the idiotic Abrahamic baggage.

Perfect. You're familiar with Roger Devlin? It should be mandatory reading for everyone on here.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxlXUFFUfY
youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

>(((Dark Ages)))
330-1453AD

>myth

you mean a semitic rebel against the roman empire

>degeneracy
>having homosexuals relationships

I don't believe being a fag is degenerate if you act like a man.

And apart from this, Greece and Rome were fucking great.

>true god of Europe
>it's LITERALLY a kike

Good goy

>Men are happy with any woman who is nice to them and gives them sex.
Men who have no options are happy with any woman who is nice to them and gives them sex.

>moral progress
Fuck off

Crippled/Retarded children are a burden on society and need to be aborted/abandoned

And sluts should be sterilized then sent to live in brothels if they love cock so much

>the inquisition, burning of books and general age of anti-Illumination
>so progressive

>degeneracy
Nigga that's redpilled af

I'm comparing them to the Romans/Greeks. It's not a very high standard to exceed.

>stick your dick in shit
>"Hey man, I'm acting like a dude, you can't say it's degenerate"

Fucking hell, that is some retard thought right there.

It really didn't, though. There's a reason "the Dark Ages" are now sorta considered a myth by most historians -- there was absolutely a lack of political unity / hegemony in Europe after the fall of the western Roman Empire, but it DID NOT lead to a lack of technical progress. The technological (agricultural and mechanical) advancements made in the Dark Ages & Middle Ages paved the way for ... well, everything that came afterwards, really. We couldn't have segued directly from the Roman Empire at its height into the industrial revolution.

The history of science & Christianity is complex, but it acted, overall, as a mechanism for the PRESERVATION of classical-era science and knowledge. When it led to lost knowledge it was usually incidental to its purpose and not intentional or malicious (monks scraping off the ink from one of the last copies of one of Sappho's poems to scratch out another copy of the gospels, or whatever). Let's not even get into all the discoveries and inventions made by medieval (Christian) monks.

Overall, Christianity spread and preserved Roman and Hellenic culture and science far more than it destroyed them.

you people believe a bunch of bullshit about the 'dark ages'
cracked.com/article_20615_5-ridiculous-myths-you-probably-believe-about-dark-ages.html

lol no

Study after study has shown men think 20% of women are beautiful, 60% are cute/ok, and 20% are ugly (this part doesn't matter for short term mating choices)

Men biologically like women who smile, behave with kindness, and exhibit other pro social behaviors

Women without fail find 80% of men ugly (not a big issue for LTR choices), and are sexually aroused by dark triad traits alone

Of course and this is the majority of men. In a savage state the chads get all the females and the betas get close to none. This arrangement creates disunity and societal tension and doesn't allow for cooperation and the buidling of high trust societies. Monogamy was an arrangement between chads and betas to end the war of all against all. The warrior chads agree to settle for only one woman and leave some for the producer betas, and in exchange the betas agree to follow chad's lead, and thus cooperation and social harmony and hierarchy are made possible. Feminism and sexual liberation throws society back into the savage state of all against all.

>tfw you weren't alive to witness it
Depressing as fuck, tb h desu famalam.

>Study after study has shown...
Yes, this is because most men have no options.

Please don't cite Cracked. Even when they're right, they're right for the wrong reasons, or they present the information in ways that make it clear they haven't really understood it.

I've never read a science/history/archaeology article by them that wasn't at least 20% wrong and 20% "not even wrong."

The inquisition was a meme touted by butthurt Northern Europeans to make the Spanish empire look like the Evil Empire from a fantasy story

At least Greeks and Romans were, you know, actually into discovering shit and propelling civilization forward

I realize I'm coming across as a pedantic twat in this thread, but this is a pretty gross distortion of "natural"/ancestral human relations, too.

this fresco makes me want to lift weights

This

Greco-Roman culture was productive

Christian culture is about preservation

Post enlightenment culture is about innovation

It's not a fresco. It's likely from an amphora.

Yes, I was talking specifically about moral progress. I agree that the Greeks/Romans were better for scientific progress.

literally paradise on earth, thx would read again

an empire is great for any kind of progress
people want to blame the christianity for the collapse of the rome but I think it was the great migration.

Nope

Samples come from across the spectrum

And did you fail to realize MAYBE men have few options because women have god awful standards?

Hot

Greeks yes

The Romans were great builders but stagnated everywhere else

Slavery makes people lazy as fuck

I base myself on Roger Devlin's research, which is based on up-to-date history, sociology, anthropology and psychology, and of course, with a right-wing bias. You can be indefinitely skeptic about any theory or reserach you want. I find this to correspond perfectly with my own observations and life experiences and to explain them to a satisfactory degree.

oil wrestling is still the national sport of Greece

As long as they don't raise motherless children. Even a gay man needs to have a wife.

>empires are great for progress

Haha no

Empires foster peace which is EXCELLENT for trade, arts, and preservation of science but it stagnates completely. Comfort makes people soft and lazy.

CITY STATES are what lead to innovation. See Sumer, Italy, the free cities of the HRE, Southeast Asia, the republics of India, Ancient Greece, early Rome, etc

I honestly prefer Christian Europe to Pagan Europe

europe is mostly christian still and degenerate as fuck. not even funny how degenerate they are socially

its all about the buttsecs with them. to hell with being pious my dicks hard

This is how it works in China, Korea, Vietnam, and Japan

>"Hump all the man ass you want but you're still getting married to produce heirs"

?????
>american education

no its not
99% of all the people listed as christian in demographics have no idea what they believe in

Holy shit that looks fun.

Finally, and what's most important, is that the bible and hence Christianity and Judaism are demonstrably untrue. If it were true, it wouldn't matter if we agreed with it, or liked it, it wouldn't matter if it was in favor or against homos, we would still have to follow it. Christianity, however, is untrue. Most people on the right only LARP as Christians for moral, social and cultural reasons, not because it's the truth. A definitive a trait of white people is that we wish to live in truth always. It's not a matter of wanting or not to return to Christianity or even paganism for that matter. It's a matter of how much can you stomach lying to yourself because of reasons. And sorry, Christians, I want to live in truth.

>that we should let Arabs and negroes come and impregnate our women

Proof ?

Also, video related is you (the nigger) getting btfo by a christian

youtube.com/watch?v=XKAS0393EyU

Explain yourselves Sweden.

There better not be any actual greeks itt. If you are one I'm going to pound you.

Are you stupid?
faithandheritage.com/

Yeah and if said nigger was a Christian he would be giving his daughter's hand in marriage to him. That's the logical outcome when religion is the only reason you have for opposing nigger and shitskins: when said niggers and shitskins are the same religion as you, you must welcome them as brothers. But that's an inversion of nature and common sense.

>>women locked away at home
>>belief in God was mandatory as a matter of national pride
>>subhumans were slaves
>>foreigners can't vote
>>women can't vote
>>faggots executed and hated
>>philosophy respected
All of this was in christian nations too.

I see nothing wrong with that picture, OP

Fringe website. Name one Christian denomination that publicly endorses these views then we'll talk.

CHECKED

reported

kek?

wasted

implying degeberates werent thrown into bogs or hanged in pagan lands

calm down satan

Nope, christianity isn't islam.

You can be racist and christian, myself i'm christian and racist, in fact christians theorized racism, Gobineau, Montandon, Risley, Chamberlain, Lapouge, Blumenbach they were all christias.

Boniface
Turn down this tree!