"Undocumented citizens, I call them citizens because they contribute to this country"

POL BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3AKOSIPK20
fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((contribute))) to the (((country)))

there her statement makes sense now

How? Last time I checked, illegals cost 100 billion a year and only pay 2 billion in taxes.

Contribute to getting dems elected you mean.

>work for your own profit
>form activist groups to take over areas
>call it "contributing"

really makes you think
Such as who pays the paycheck for this professional illegal activist

wait
how can you vote if you're not a citizen

If I send five bucks to somebody in America does that make me an undocumented American citizen?

changing the words doesn't change the fact they're breaking the law

>"contribute"
>crime rates going up

yeah, they're contributing alright

According to this semon demon, yes.

>I call them citizens because they contribute to this country
That's not what defines a citizen, but Obama doesn't care. Obama doesn't believe in citizenship, he believes in the subservience of the little people to his global government cabal.

by restricting voter ID laws from passing

Why did she need to pause and gasp after saying this? As if it's so brave and controversial to tell this to a muslim nigger.

>Not knowing about Voter ID controversy

Are you new?

What does all this money go towards anyway?

I've never been to a "polling place" or wherever they hold voting
I just get my ballot in the mail and drop it off at a drop box
t. washintonian

Education, housing, subsidies, healthcare, etc.

>That doesn't happen

If someone think this, fuck you. I use to work at a governmental housing facility, helping poor kids with their school work and the mexican kids' parents were all illegals, living in government housing on taxpayer dime. They also got welfare and free health care.

Google it friend. I guarantee it is happening in your area as well.

You cant, technically you can but it would get invalidated during an authentication process.

How does NY pay more for illegals than Texas?

Imagine if your home had no walls and no doors and anyone could walk in as the please. In such a case, how would you not consider yourself homeless? If our country has no borders, how can it be considered a country?

Texicans are mostly based, because most of the older ones integrated.

And the fact that Texas has a booming economy.

It wouldn't be an issue if the state just gave out ID without making people pay for it, some American citizens out there don't have the comfort of affording an ID

By taxing citizens more

What trite bullshit.

Please kill yourself.

China contributes to this country.

Is he going to give away America next?

>Implying minorities are so incompetent with money management they can't figure out how to afford an ID.

>Illegals cost the US 80+ Billion a year
But how could we ever afford the 20 Billion to build the wall >:(

I bet the Obummers spitroasted that little bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3AKOSIPK20

>Sup Forums wants to deport dreamers

except they dont

Cost of living in NY is higher, so assistance.
Also this is chart is for undocumented citizens in general, not just from Latin America. NY is a big destination for undocumented Asian workers, west African migrants, Indians, and Europeans as well.
There's this big myth that people sneak into America on boat and through a boarder, which is true, but the majority actually just come here on a plane and outstay their visa.
Anybody in the world can become an undocumented citizen with a visa and a plane ticket.

"I call them citizens because I redefined what 'citizen' means"

It's not about minorities, it's about lower class Americans not being able to afford it.

He calls them citizens because they vote for his party.

>illegals pay more taxes than drumfy

Again, bullshit. Stop spewing your pesudo-intellectual superiority fecal dust everywhere.

I grew up poor, in an extremely poor rural town, full of black people. People who were borderline fucking homeless. Guess what? All had an ID.

Why? Because you need an ID for ANYTHING.

>Driving
>Working
>Sending kids to school
>Welfare

I have never, not once in my life, ever heard someone say they can't "afford an ID".

So seriously, once again, kill yourself.

DREAMS ARE FOR AMERICANS U DIP

22 dollars is expensive for a 12 year old.

And how much is an ID? $7,000?

literally who doesn't have a driver's license

>dreamers

Fuck off back to your shit hole and "dream" over there fucking spic whore.

>Alaska
>139 million

I wonder why it is so low, we have so many illegals it's fucking insane. Our illegals are Asian though so maybe that is why they cost less.

Oh wow
Its jack shit

Hillary turned a blind eye to tax loopholes she could have closed that would have made it impossible for him to do so. What Trump did was legal. The illegals, on the other hand...

I got one for ten bucks a few years ago.

They are like 15 bucks in my state but if you are on any type of welfare or Government assistance they are free.

Just another liberal lie.

That is a huge assumption to make. She has red flagged herself as a retard.

Many jurisdictions have programs that provide free IDs to individuals who can demonstrate a financial need.

Dreams belong to the descendants of those whole made the dream possible. My grandfathers didn't work hard so Paco could mosey on over and take it away from me.

cit·i·zen
ˈsidizən,ˈsidisən/
noun
a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized.
"a Polish citizen"

The actual definition of citizen. MAGA!

the fact that we have to put a penny onto those who aren't even US citizens yet are using our facilities is atrocious

there is a difference between moral and legal lel

fuck obama

and that retard too

So they have changed the language so much that now they are citizens?
>Illegal aliens
>Illegal immigrants
>undocumented immigrants
>undocumented citizens
>citizens

The manipulation is so blatant.

>implying you're not all citizens of the world
>implying muh glorbalisms

california hands out licenses to illegals, and they can use those to vote

When considering benefits used, they pay a negative tax.

Every time I hear "Dreamer" I think Training Day

fuck right off

you need a fucking ID to buy alcohol, to drive

jesus christ

Asians are a boon for local economies.

Indeed. In fact, illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.

Such contributors!

fairus.org/DocServer/research-pub/USCostStudy_2013upd.pdf

Oh I know.

I live in SoCal. There's nothing I hate more than illegals.

Isn't it amazing that back in the early 1900s, Americans thought it was completely opposite?

They wanted almost all immigrants EXCEPT asians.

My God, if they only knew...

They aren't even trying to hide any more. The President just said that it's fine for illegals to vote because they won't look into it and that if you're harboring an alien it's even more reason to vote. That's fucking illegal and it'll get no play on the MSM.

Yet Trump says a mean thing and that's the headline for weeks. Civil War when?

It's amazing that Mexican illegals are actually worse than all other illegal immigrants when it comes to welfare usage.

>Can't afford $20 for ID that is required to

-Own or rent a home
-Register utilities
-Receive mail
-Have a bank account
-Bring your kids to daycare
-Go to the doctor
-Receive medication
-Drive a car
-Register your car
-Get insurance
-Gain employment
-Rent a library book
-Go to the movies
-Enter a club or a bar
-Receive assistance programs
-Purchase tobacco or liquor
-Return an item at the store

BUT WE DON'T NEED IT TO VOTE, THAT WOULD JUST BE SILLY

If you can't figure out a way to get an ID you don't deserve to vote. A homeless person could scrounge up $20 in an afternoon. If you can prove you are low income most states will provide it for free. It is not an excuse. It is only a convenient way to hide voter fraud.

>driving down wages and not paying taxes is considered "contributing"

Undocumented pharmacist

contribute to the falling genetics and standards you are correct.

That is just top bantz. Screenshotted for future use.

>my beloved state spends 2.1B on people who don't even belong here

Kek, saved.

there's even a free temp ID just to vote provided by the DMV. THERES NO EXCUSE

>North Carolina

Dude, you guys are the most cucked of all the southern states. Don't act fucking surprised.

Undocumented pharmaceutical sales person

Their shit driving alone makes them a net loss for society. Seriously as bad a rap as Asians get for their driving Mexicans deserve 2 fold.

I think he's saying that voting doesn't open up your family record so that ICE can see that you have an illegal with you. And that if you have family that is illegal, you should be voting to change policy to help change their status.
At least I hope.

>84 billions dollars annually
>equivalent to the GDP of 1.5m Americans

1.5m Americans are working full-time jobs, RIGHT NOW, to pay for the expense illegal immigration causes.

The average American generates a 45-year career income of 1.8m dollars. Illegal immigration, every year, wipes out the equity of about 47,000 careers.

So it's an equivalent economic harm of rounding up 47,000 15-18yo's, annually, and shooting them. That's the cost in human capital.

I agree with the "constitutional lawyer".

It's weird that the President's job is to enforce federal laws, and there he is sitting with someone who just admitted to breaking federal law, and he did nothing.

Damn it user, when you put it that way, I just get more pissed

Wow.. amazingly well-put.

>US 80+ Billion a year
113 billion according to FAIRUS and that's not including all possible factors like the cost of drug peddling and the agencies needed to combat this problem.

The wall could quite literally cost 75 billion and we could have robot tanks patrolling and we'd still be saving money

thank you Sassanian

Because it's okay when they do it. It's progressive when they do it. You don't want to be a racist bigot do you

Tanks piloted by n33ts whom earn 2 cents per kill when stopping illegals.

($1 if you wipe-out an entire family)

All illegals are contributing is drugs, crime, and more shitbabies.

>How does NY pay more for illegals than Texas?
they dont kick them out and cost of living

Isn't "undocumented citizen" already the political correct term?

>he doesn't want a population that eclipses China
Yup it's an inbred low IQ

It's actually "native-born citizen awaiting amnesty"

Damn its like you are just hearing what you want to hear cause only a complete and fucking pussy whipped emotional idiot would interpret that shit as anything other than people who can vote but have family that cant for whatever the reason may be should still vote with no fear of being tracked.

Like how fucking sad and delusional and more than anything fucking pathetic to an almost incredible faggy as degree must you one to think otherwise?

Holy shit so sad to fucking see how closer election day is yall are getting more and more desperate drama like the fagity ass emotional queers yall are.

Like yall need more school and language classes or to quit being so god damn fucking lame and gay.

Can someone explain to me HOW illegal immigrants are on welfare in our country? I actually don't know the technical details. Do they just show up and say, "Hey I'm poor give me money?"

hopefully a halo suit so i could live out my fantasy as masterchief with the spartan lazer and just snipe illegals

anchor kids are the citizens and they can get welfare if they have kids and aren't recieving a good enough income

I didn't have to pay anything to get my ID or register to vote here in Florida.

California is retarded

exactly, hillary was morally obligated to change those laws and loopholes while in office for over 30 years. it wasn't illegal, but it was definitely immoral.