I still don't get racism...

I still don't get racism. I understand that you could hate x group because you see a large portion of them stealing or killing, and want to kill them back or out of the country. But what about the ones that do not? They are always the unfortunate collateral in any racist attacks, its not fair to them.

gif somewhat related

You make a choice between saving the white race and causing collateral damage or watching your race slowly die.

Why not both?

Racism is the silliest thing to believe in. Far worse than a written God.

Everything is part of the same consciousness. Niggers are just experiencing the world through their Body Computer while the rest of us through our own.

However Jews need to be killed off as they are not a Race but an evil cabal

Do you consider racism merely hate? I believe in inherent differences between racial groups, but don't feel any hate for anyone, yet I'd still be labeled a racist because I'm inconvenient.

Hate is energy. Hate causes people to get shit done.. like actually imprison people that you hate.

I still don't get hate against snakes. I understand that you could hate x group because you see a large part of them that are poisonous and want to kill you or sleep in your shoes. But what about the ones that don't? They are always the unfortunate collateral in any hatred against snakes, it's not fair to them.

I agree. You have to take every person you meet on a case by case basis. I don't think you should make assumptions about a stranger, be them positive or negative. But if you meet someone and have an emotional reaction, you are entitled to that reaction. You're not obligated to like or dislike anyone.

>huuuurrrr I'm a fucking idiot who has zero understanding of statistics
Kill yourself.

That fits for the whole human race then

I agree with you. But expressing that sentiment on Sup Forums is like pissing into the wind.

Did you never watch gargoyles you dumb fuck?

People fear what they don't understand. People are also incredibly stupid. If you have no Tyrone friends, and don't spend a lot of time around Jamals, the only experience you'll get is when you see them committing crimes on the telly and that's all you'll know them as.

People also just like to hate things and feel superior to others, they're fuck all bitter like that. Personally, I feel like if you don't have friends from different cultures, you're really missing out. White people could learn a thing or two from blacks and hispanics, they've really got that family dynamic down. Meanwhile my family and pretty much every white family I know simply acknowledges each other's existence and that's about it.

People don't "believe in" racism.

That's nice in theory, but reality doesn't work like that. People will naturally stick to people who look like them when they can, and will often choose not to integrate because they don't have to. That's when you end up with things like nigga culture, gypsies, and the refugee crisis. You either have to get rid of them or just let them cause trouble, because you can't take those countercultures away from people who don't want to give them up.

I think racism is stupid but hating niggers isn't. There are some blacks, though they're in the minority, that have broken away from black stereotypes and are no longer mindless rape-apes.

I don't hate Blacks, I hate niggers. That isn't racist it's just common sense. I live in the south and every time someone I know has been mugged, had their house broken into, or been car jacked, it's always been by a nigger.

How is it racist to be wary of niggers? Seems like common sense.

>If you have no Tyrone friends, and don't spend a lot of time around Jamals,
It's actually the opposite. Many of the private school kiddies I knew growing up didn't understand what black people were really like until they went to public high schools / college.

Also worth noting that black people hate niggers too

>White people could learn a thing or two from blacks and hispanics, they've really got that family dynamic down.
Also
>blacks
>having familes

Look at t from the perspective of the entire race, not the individual. You really start to notice it when groups are separated. That's why (((they))) wanted to end segregation, because the black communities were so shit. No black culture has ever thrived. Point to any Black Country. Look at Haiti. Look at Africa when it was colonized vs now that the blacks killed all the whites there. Other races can only try to keep up with whites, but only if they are allowed to leech off of us. Niggers and spics leech through welfare and such. While other asians like rice niggers only need some guidance and then they can do it themselves. Niggers are the worst though. Look at immigration. When you being in immigrants, crime rates increase. These people do not co tribute to a white society. They only take from it and act as a heavy burden. Even when you fully assimilate them into white culture, they will try their damndest to revert back to their savagery. It is in their DNA. Do you want to believe that all races are equal? What reason do you have to think that? Again, look at it from a macro perspective. Look at all of history. Look at what is going on currently in the world. Instead of desperately trying to scrape at information that might point to equality, instead accept the truth, it may be hard at first, but if you keep an open mind, soon you will begin to see with your own eyes

It is better to have no muslims at all than 99 good muslims and 1 bad and i dont give a fuck about the 99 because my people come first

People don't want to take responsibilities for their problems and pretend it's the fault of some other people.

redd*t cucks get out

Racism does not mean hate. Blacks are simply not meant for our current white society. It is like trying to force monkeys to assimilate instead of leaving them in their own habitat to do things their way. it is so foolish and naieve to believe in equality. It's like saying lions are the same as tigers; they are similar, but there is absolutely no reason to call them the same. Different races naturally segregate themselves. If you value diversity, then you would be against all of the human race being the same mixbreed shade of brown with zero heritage or sense of culture

I went to a private international school until middle school where it was about 50% white. High school was 95% black. I always got along with everybody and never had any problems. I treat people fairly and I don't disrespect when it is not deserved, and yet I am still incredibly racist. Why do you think that is?

Something deep down that's unresolved I imagine.