Asgard Meets Wakanda

Hmm...

Kangz meet gods

Wil there be nonblacks in Wakanda?
Would only make sense after how asgard turned out

Are you one of those people who thinks the mythological version of a place is the same as the comic version of a place?

>Mark RuffAlone in the dark

>how Asgard turned out

The whole one black person there?

fucking Goldblum, why do I love him so much?

The ending ruling group in thor 3 already had 2 in there, so your strawmen already fucked up

No, where'd you get the impression?

Are you blind or something?

>The ending ruling group in thor 3 already had 2 in there, so your strawmen already fucked up
Really? You don't see how ridiculous that statement is?

And "already"? Its the 3rd movie, how tf does "already" fit here?

I'll watch Black Panther just for 18

Well Andy Serkis is there.

>Gods meet Fantasy
Id be offended if I was black from all the pandering theyve done with wakanda. Its a super secret incredibly advanced civilization that no one knows about because theyd rather let the surrounding world suffer than help with any of their food/medical problems it makes wakanda come off as a bunch of assholes.

And it's not like they will explore on how they are assholes

Right?

It's almost as if this is a plot point that's touched upon pretty often and that it's not just pandering to the KANG crowd which has only really popped up in the last 10 years while BP is over 30 years old

it makes the hero come off as a bad person before we meet him, at best a guard dog at worse a hostile entity, not exactly great crowd draw

>Id be offended if I was black
Yeah, all the black people I've known have hated both afrofuturism and morally gray heroes. Sounds like you are offended, and it's because you aren't black.

>not including Idris
*rolls eyes*

Idris doesn't give a shot about these movies, you think he'd stick around for a press tour

Idris would ruin the color balance between the casts.

>Asgard
>Wakanda
>Grandmaster
that won't end well