Should I watch Gargoyles?

Should I watch Gargoyles?

I've seen a lot of hype about it on Sup Forums recently, and I was wondering if it's worth the watch. I wanna know if it's worth getting invested in, since the series looks to be like 70 episodes.

its good

It's very good but S2's length can get a bit stifling in the middle.

Pace out the second season a little bit.

Season 2 is good until it gets to the World Tour arc, then the series stops DEAD. You'll have to power through that 26-episode stretch and there's little reward in it, as most of the episodes are intros to characters and concepts that will never be seen or explored again.

It picks up real quick after the World Tour arc and ends on a strong note.

Season 3/Goliath Chronicles is every bit as bad as the World Tour arc, so only watch if you're dying for more content and there's pretty much no other option beyond the Slave Labor Graphics comic book series (an alternate Season 3, but every bit as bad as the Season 3 that got made).

As they said in the 90s, hell to the yes

Ok so I just got through ep1 and I can tell I'm going to enjoy this.

also Goliath's voice is making me feel things that I shouldn't be feeling. It's very cool and monstrous and all, but he has this fatherly tone in it too, and oh my lord it's making me feel things

I personally loved the World Tour, but season 3 was terrible.

It's a great show. Just stop before Season 3. The series actually continues in a comic book series, which completely ignores season 3.

yes, do it now, it will be your new favourite show

so which ones your favourite?

So far I really like all the characters. Goliath is "sensual" to say the least. Elisa is cool and Demona seems like a awesome bitch, like someone you love to hate. Xanatos is far to suave and seems oddly possessive of the gargoyles. Hudson, Broadway, Brooklyn, and Lexington are also alright, though I don't care all to much for them.

That's what Keith David tends to do every time.

has there ever been a series that was so universally liked by Sup Forums?

Venture Bros is almost universally liked by those who have seen it.

Wait 'till you meet Griff.

I hope you like becoming a scallie op, welcome to the club.

Weisman got too greedy. He was so sure he was going to be able to do all these spinoffs he began to overlook the core appeal of the show being gargoyles in modern times. Its one show I'd be interested in a sort of reboot(keeping a lot of the original actors, though) that is more focussed.

Yes.
Gargoyles was probably the best animated series of the 90's......and that's saying a lot.

Just skip season 3 the Goliath chronicles.

Sup Forums likes basically every cartoon that's popular but not TOO popular. If it's something either normies watch, or so obscure barely anyone really talks about it, Sup Forums hates it automatically.

Well they were suppose to be expanded on. Weisman had an entire gargoyles universe planned out, and several spinoff shows he's was planning to do. Disney basically killed the series off and any attempts to revive it, because Weisman has been trying for a decade to get the franchise back from Disney.

Don't worry user, Keith David's voice makes everyone moist....men....women.....cows......hamsters etc.

WHEN WILL DISNEY JUST FUCKING HAND OFF GARGOYLES TO MARVEL??? Right now is the perfect time to cash in on the nostalgia and blow out some box-offices with a live action cgi movie/

Wait until the City of Stone arc. Does a great job of fleshing Demona out.

>Goliath will never adopt you and be your awesome and loving gargoyle dad

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

When Disney purchased Marvel that is what I thought would happen. Marvel should take over the gargoyles franchise. It has tons of lore, great characters and could have a comic or even a movieverse. But Disney seems to be fine with the series just staying dead.

Why is Season 3 bad?

non of the original writers were on board. It plays out more like a parody of the first two seasons really. The first and last episodes were pretty good imho, everything in between was trash.

posting best girl

If you fucked her, would Macbeth feel it?

If they were close enough. It has been confirmed they feel each other's pleasure as well as pain.

>Keith David
>Keith David
>Keith David

If you think that's good, just imagine how he sounds in-person. Such a nice person, seemed pleased I was aware of his work in Gargoyles (met him after his performance in a play in NYC).

>Demon and Thailog capture Macbeth and then have sex right next to him while he watches in a cage.
>Macbeth being forced to experience prostate orgasm after prostate orgasm as Thailog dicks Demona deep and hard