When TTG ends what will happen?

>CN will need a new favorite show
>E-celebs will need a new hate train to ride
>People will need to find a scapegoat for their shows not being greenlit
>CN's schedule needs to be raped
>There will never be a cartoon more attuned with the 80s
>The chances of another DC show that gave nofux will be slim
>there will never be a show that makes people BTFO
I'll miss it. TTG was one of the few things keeping me interested in CN.

Don't worry. It'll never end.

Cartoon network could treat Justice League Action or that new DC Superhero Girls cartoon like they treat Teen Titans Go.

Unless the movie is so popular the show earns a season 5 I don't see a renewal in sight.

>When TTG ends
???????

Maybe there will be something worth watching on CN before cable dies

If we have to choose from one of the currently airing shows, Unikitty and OK KO are being pretty heavily advertised.

Stop this.
Stop this stupid fucking horse shit.
This neo-80's trend isn't fucking reflective of the 80's, it's reflective of a few films that came out at the time and weren't even particularly well received, born out of a minor subculture during the period. We've had 80's nostalgia in one form or another for 20 fucking years now, just let it go, just fucking let it go already, the absolute media saturation is worse than any "le 90's kids" horseshit I've had to be exposed to.
>But user, 90's kids shit is terrible!
Ye, it is. It really fucking is. But this 80's circlejerking has been going on nonstop for TWENTY FUCKING YEARS ALREADY, just lay the decade to rest. 90's shit is irritating but it doesn't consume media the way this endless 80's wank has, at least I can ignore it if I choose to.

>CN will need a new favorite show
They don't though, most years of CN had balanced schedules, they don't need a new favorite show, just more shows to add to the ones they have.
>E-celebs will need a new hate train to ride
For the most part they didn't before, just occasional "muh modern spongebob" vids which weren't nearly as common because modern spongebob wasn't nearly as cancer
>People will need to find a scapegoat for their shows not being greenlit
No one used TTG for that
TTG isn't and even if it was the 80s were shit my dude
>The chances of another DC show that gave nofux will be slim
Slim enough that we don't have one now and still won't when TTG over
>there will never be a show that makes people BTFO
>TTG cries because a small group of people don't like their trainwreck and waste multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars of production cost and airtime making episodes about it.
>someone else was apparently btfo because there was a thread making fun of it on Sup Forums

Or...The cast and crew could be fans of the 80s (which is most of their childhood) and would like to introduce the kids to what they grew up with...

Wow what an original point that addresses absolutely nothing in my post about how 80's shit has been worn beyond thin and how the "80's" stuff that TTG uses is more reflective of a modern cultural trend picking up fragments of an 80's subculture and not really reflective of the 80's themselves. Good job mate, great reading comprehension.

I barely read it at all. I just skimmed it for reply fuel and just thought you were having a sperg-attack over the 80s. Glad to see I wasn't wrong.

>I can only live for hateboners and shitty YouTube drama

He's right you know

Who cares if he's right. He's being a bitch about it.

That mentality is way more bitchy than his, fucking kek.

>If I don't read your autismo tantrum I'm the bigger bitch

>implying it will be cancelled
It’s cheap and attracts viewers.
>Unless the movie is so popular the show earns a season 5
That is exactly what will happen.

after a year or two an even dumber, stupider more random version of the TTG titans will have their own show called Go Teen Titans Go. GTTG will be just as reviled by TT and TTG fans as TTG is by TT fans

>It’s cheap
So was Johnny Test, and even that died.

Then it will be Steven's turn!

wasn't Johnny Test a canadian tax break deal (produce everything locally for a set # of eps for tax purposes)?

low key enjoy the show a lot