ITT: Summarize a board with an Adventure Time image

ITT: Summarize a board with an Adventure Time image.
>/fa/

>Sup Forums

/s/

Sup Forums

>/asp/

/o/

/biz/

/trash/

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

/wsg/

/gif/

[r9k]

>/ck/

Sup Forums

>/x/

also Sup Forums

/h/ maybe.

/tg/

I was just about to post this.

/lit/

/fit/

/hc/

Was she a Janetty?

OH NO
HE'S HOT

Sup Forums

/hm/?

/u/

/sci/

Sup Forums

/sci/

WUuUuT

Sup Forums

/vr/

/m/

>using fanart

/k/

/an/

/h/

>not updated yet

put the /wsg/ from this thread in

This, destroys the sanctity of it

Underated

(since this is the adventure time thread i guess) why does no one talk about gata
she is adorable and.. depressing

Your waifu is shit!

Where did that one came from?

>Having a relationship with your niece

why is she red
cute!
yes this
I desire a pure foster-sibling relationship with gata
(and i would never forget her)

>Finn and Jake are adoptive brothers
>Bronwyn is 1/4 Rainicorn and matures fast and stays young long
She was 13 when the episode aired and is probably now Finn's age or older
>why is she red
In the promo art she is

If production stuff is okay, does that extend to art drawn by crew members? Because if so, this would be an even better fit for /fit/.

>promo art
oh thats pretty neato

A non-biological niece who had never met you until you were approximately the same relative age. It's only weird for Jake.

banging your cousin is one thing but betraying the trust of your cool older bro who pretty much raised you is fucked up dude

I like Gata cause the idea of Finn and Jake having a sister is cool, and I like that she's a more interesting species than the usual different colored humans the show usually uses.
Too bad she isn't real or whatever (I never read her arc)

>/hm/

it's so adorable because i feel finn and gata would be able to relate since they were both foster adopted

>/mlp/

Back in 2011 the staff had a flickr account where they'd post production notes, sketches, concept drawings, storyboards, backgrounds and a bunch of other things in extremely high resolution quality.

Then it all go taken down a few years ago and the stuff that does get posted on their official tumblr is way scaled down.

I saved a bunch of stuff from their old flickr account.

>This is the ideal vampire body. You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

I like the /fit/ pic already in but yours is a lot better for the homoeroticism on display

How recent is this chart anyway? I don't see anything on there beyond the start of season 6

/hr/

/k/

perfect

Sup Forumsutism

>why does no one talk about gata
Because she's from the comics and people don't really read the comics. No one even storytimes them or the ones that get a whole bunch of different artists for it.

And also because her whole deal is that she can't even be allowed to be remembered or exist on the same plane as the others, or something.

/mlp/

i know
it's so tragic
that whole trope of someone who sacrifices themselves in a way that eliminates any memory of themself really bums me out

>Sup Forums
They're vidya characters
Fiona's from Valkrie Chronicles
HW's obviously Pokemon
Marcy's also obviously Bridget from Guilty Gear
Ice Queen's the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown
And Bronwyn's "Moriah" from I don't know

>bunch of candy ass faggots worshiping a horse that essentially does the same thing over and over with a slightly modified inflection

accurate

Ice Kings slide show of black and white pictures of his pinguins is perfect for /p/ or /hr/.

That's a big dog.

/x/

Wrong.

/ck/

/r9k/

Nobody on /mlp/ is happy, and nobody on /mlp/ actually watches the show.

They roleplay, write fanfics, and fap.

/trash/

I remember how the staff make a picture of Vampire King showing his ass bare naked

So basically Ice King

kek

double nice

Hot