R/publichealthwatch has been banned for the unforgivable crime of being disgusted by sodomites

r/publichealthwatch has been banned for the unforgivable crime of being disgusted by sodomites.

You go on Reddit, OP?

Yeah I visit it. Is there a problem with that?

you have to go back

>reddit

>reddit

>he doesn't go to reddit to redpill normies

Fuck out of here vermin.

>reddit

That's gay, but what's even gayer is that you actually go to reddit. What's even gayer than that is that you think we actually care.

A key part of the red pill is that you take it yourself. You can't red pill people who don't want to be red pulled. If they want to be red pilled, they'll come here

Yes.

Explain

>meanwhile literal animal torture and beastiality subs are still unbanned despite the fact the mods know about them
PROGRESSIVE
T
S

Because only a fool would visit Reddit now, especially with all their censorshit bullcrap and the fact that 99% of their content is trite.

yes

Yes.

KEEP REDDIT IN REDDIT FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

>Reddit
You're not old enough to vote, leave

>reddit
fuck off nu-male

they also banned fatpeoplehate and coontown. the only two places that made that place okay. they will shut down the 'hate speech filled' the_donald as soon as they can

Reddit is cancer and so are redditors. Gas yourself.

yes

stay there

>coontown
That sub was a really useful redpill link, fuck leddit for banning it

There is literally nothing wrong with being a redditor

Ps. Bacon narwhals at midnight

I take it you know a lot about normies right?

Most don't even know what the fuck reddit is.

>he doesn't go on Reddit

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>reddit

reddit is down the hall and to the left.

Yes. It means you are a faggot.

>it's another "oh your discussion of censorship is invalid because I don't agree with the website you visit" thread

it's like you guys don't realize reddit is one of the most popular websites in america and you're totally cool with dissenting opinions being censored there. this thread reeks like CTR. "hey good goys, make sure to keep your discussion in your containment zone! wouldn't want your opinions and ideas to be spread to anyone that doesn't already agree with you!"

That's right goy stay in ur safe space echo chamber

Can I get more context please?

>reddit
filename related

what was this subreddit about?

>he goes on reddit

This

Some faggot told me to "go back 2 reddit" about 3 weeks ago. So I did and now my shitposting got 4 reddit Golds. Eat a dick faggots. I fucking flogged ya's.

Also, I thought these rtards said "le" alot?

I like the idea of this. I've always wanted a Sup Forums board to discuss reddit

Thanks for the upvote or as you call it on Sup Forums, (You)

S4s

You need to go back

>reddit gold
g-good work?
btfo?

Everybody and anybody that uses reddit think too highly of themselves. They are self righteous pozzed pompous faggots. They ruin everything they touch because they think the world revolves around them, although they would never admit they think that, they act like it does.
Reddit is the place all the people who think they are cool or smart go to jerk themselves off. They blame society for problems instead of themselves.
They go to Toga parties in jeans. They go to american revolution festivals and break character every five minutes to tell everybody how much they are enjoying it. Nobody likes you reddit scum.

Around 2010 was when I first heard of reddit, if it wasn't around then maybe it was 2011 but it was some Sup Forums post seething with rage about it and other anons in agreement

I always ignored it because of that and the fact everything shit and negative that came to Sup Forums was blamed on reddit

But it's weird now I think about it, how do I know any of that cancer was reddit? I never went there.

I suppose it's like how North and South Korea feel about each other.

Brah, I have no idea. I just like posting knowing that my username is a rape joke.

I think you mean admins, not mods. Reddit mods are specific to a given sub, the only site-wide people are the admins. And I don't think those subs have been going around harassing users and making death threats the way PHW has. That's the problem with being a "free speech" site - the admins have to tolerate depravity, and can only ban subs for violating the very limited set of side-wide rules, or if the sub gets major media attention and makes reddit as a whole look bad.

DAE LE GEM?? XDD

the weirdest ban was r/neofag.

what was the problem with a reddit discussing a gaming forum?

Go to reddit right now and look at the comment section. It is cancer. When they speak its like they are putting on a show. They act so enlightened when they are actually stupid. Here, at least we know we are stupid.

> reddit

LOL DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED OUTSIDE OF THE ECHO CHAMBER KEKBOY?

HAHAHAHAHAHA so funny XDXDXDXD lollolololololololololol. I get it. HEY EVERYBODY I GET IT.

Yep yep yep

>somehow can't ban animal abuse which is illegal
>can ban shit like fat people hate who never brigaded once
lol free speech!

>sodomites
people from sodom?

^This,
Fuck leddit especially leddit/r/phillippines SJW faggotry over there

What was the sub dedicated to ?

You must be a faggot to even consider going there in the first place.

itt people who go on reddit daily pretend they don't go on reddit

oh no a privately owned platform that is open to the public has had something done to it by its owner.

Fucking fag cry more about shit being done to shit you don't own. Like fuck why are there some many damn dumb and gay emotional sacks of shit here man fucking cry babys.

>heh I go on reddit and Sup Forums so i bet everybody here does

When does the narwhal bacon?

Based sUbuntu where they linked to degenerate public behavior and mocked it. Girls who got abortions, guys who bragged about how many cocks they could eat, etc.

why are you complaining about this on Sup Forums?

>Here, at least we know we are stupid.

It's like you are trying to make Reddit sound like a better alternative, which smells of subterfuge.

Just keep your helmet on when you go outside and don't lump others in with yourself.

Here is your (You) it pays for 4chans uptime and you get to shitpost in /VIP/. oh wait no one don't. Good one fagtron.

>even his ID says nu

>I go on Reddit ironically!

No they're not, the internet is full of idiots, better to acknowledge it like we do on Sup Forums than pretend to be superior the way reddit does.

The default subs are cancerous and moderated by SJW.
But some thematics (completly political) subs are quite good.
Sup Forums has a some colonies there, /r/The_Donald for Sup Forums, /r/KotakuInAction for Sup Forums and /r/conspiracy for /x/.
There us to be /r/coontown and /r/europeans which were full of Sup Forumsacks but they were banned.

People here :

>seriously
>unironicly
>not joking
>not for the lolz

Visit fucking Reddit

HOW? the design of that site is so bad, even tumblr is not as bad and tumblr makes me want to puke

apolitical*

>like we do on Sup Forums

See, there you go again.

>we
>Sup Forums

Lack of self-awareness in things you TYPE, legitimately projecting your own stupidity on others, just a complete shill.

FUCK

True intelligence is knowing you aren't smarter than everyone else.

Fuck off

You fuckin bet there is cunt

Gtfo you cancerous redditors.

>/r/the_donald
Its cancer.
The only good sub reddit that ever existed was /r/coontown and that was still full of cancer.

>Is there a problem with that?
yes

kys

>tfw too intelligent for Sup Forums

I, too, have a vape and combust Cannabis daily. You good sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Upvoted.

You people are the Syrians of the internet. Fuck you OP.
Sage.

This is disgusting. Why would you post that here?

>They go to Toga parties in jeans
Topkek

>being a redditor

Reddit has good discussion

Racist, why aren't you celebrating their culture?

I didn't say it was good, I just said it was a colony that gave Sup Forums exposure.

Jesus christ, I can't wait for this election to end. All the redditard newfaqs will go away.
Seriously who the fuck cares about reddit drama?

>hey good goys, make sure to keep your discussion in your containment zone! wouldn't want your opinions and ideas to be spread to anyone that doesn't already agree with you!"
100% agree with that.
See chanology and GG for what happens when the rule is not followed

Sup Forums doesnt want or need exposure.

fuck off

Yes.

Get out.