Guess the plot

Guess the plot.

Appearently, Control Freak has a bunch of connected pocket universes located over his shitter. They travel throught the shitterverses to locate a McGuffin, lots of artstyle changes and movie parodies.

Night Begins to Shine 3

An evil cyberpunk wizard part of the Evil Dragon's army takes control of B.E.R and the titans gather a bunch of musicians (and the 2003 series) to defeat them.

>maybe the song...but not B.E.R.!
Foreshadowing

Slade actually makes an appearance and it revolves around the titans fucking up his day.

They will make casual jabs but not anything direct at the old show, and any rabid fans of the original will call the entire movie shit just for that one joke,when the movie itself is actually not that bad or even just okay.

They go to Japan and fight a mysterious paint guy

Trick question. There won't be one

Just so we're ABSOLUTELY fucking clear-

This is, in fact, going to be in movie theaters. NOT direct to DVD.
NOT direct to tv/streaming/whatever.

Actual. Goddamn. Movie theaters.

Is that right?

They got the Meta way.

The plot is about the Titans going to Hollywood to try to force/stop a movie about them. Shenanigans ensue.

>Will Arnett

But why

Why the fuck did this get a Theater movie but not Regular Show?

The Titans parody the DC movies released in the past decade.

I hope Will Arnett plays Batman

And BatB is forced to a direct to DVD crossover with Scooby Doo to stay alive

There is no justice

Ebin memes

Sup Forumspening night meetup anyone?

Wait really? I thought it was a TV movie. The fuck?

Cuz he's Batman

Regular Show was hated by CN in its final years

Hey, how long until movies like these release the synopsis.

This
????

>Lego Robin grew up to be TTG Robin
Pottery

Wait whaaat?

Cyborg (because he's the writers pet) gets a movie role, the gang goes with him to hollywood.

>to stay alive
It's been dead for over half a decade. I'm happy we're getting anything at all.

Cause who cares about it now?

They fight Mysteious Mr. Ed

Mrenter seems like the type to sue (or commit suicide). I think the creators will play it safe and stick to Control Freak.

>American 2D Animated feature in 2018
Holy shit

>There was one this year too
>It got leaked
>Just barely crossed $20M this week
>We're not allowed to talk about it on Sup Forums
Life hurts.

Them saying "Waffles" for 90 minutes

Wouldnt be the first time they redid a plot from the original.

>One episode from mid-season one is so bad people bring it up everytime
That episode was harmless.

Will Arnett is clearly gonna voice Batman

What if he voices something from the Night Begins to Shine universe?

It was auditory cancer and the only mildly funny thing is robin pointing his grappling gun at them. Then again, that was probably the only funny joke in the entire run of the series so I guess that makes it the best episode.

But will it still be in Flash?

Well you must understand user, That episode was during a time where everyone wanted to hate TTG just to hate it. Any bad episode they did would get 10x the heat it actually deserved.

Just so happens they made a bad episode, one that would get on the nerves of most people, and now that one episode defines the entire series for these people. So it just kinda sticks out.
Anybody that even watches the show, even casually, wouldve forgotten that episode exists by now. but that's already a small number

This was the 39th episode though.

I know, and somehow it became the episode everyone likes to point to when they say its a bad show.
Don't know how or why, but I can say that it came on frequently enough that it made an impact.

Memes

/ourband/

Taking the piss out of other cartoons that didn't get a movie for 90 mins.

He's one of the producers.

I don't even like the show. But that would've been neat. I actually think they'd do something like that because they're just that based sometimes.

Probably done in Toonboom like the horse movie

A bunch of idiots went through TTG-Styled renditions of other movies (Mostly the ones WB owned), and possibly a faceoff between the 2003 TT. That's my guess.

me too

>Teen Titans assemble
>Robin has big news
>He tells everyone they are getting a movie
>Beast boy makes remark about the original teen Titans cartoon movie
>They talk about how the movie is going to be like
>They fight about what the movie is going to be about
>Each one of them prepared for the movie they think they are getting like cyborg preparing to star in a post Apocalyptic movie or robin in a noir
>Each of them fails to be like the protagonists on those movies
>They get together, admit to failing then robin says I got it the movie is going to be about
>Credits roll

I don't care what happens. As long as B.E.R. plays the ending song it'll be kino.

This.

The horse?

What horse?

>TTG does what it usually does make a "take that critics" episode, only this time on a theatrical movie scale
>Without the proper context, it will come off as DC complaining about the DCEU reception and will respond as such.
>The hatred of TTG will reach unrepresented levels

Back when it had the movie in production was when it was in its peak.

have you guys seen the shit they had to cut from the final product? Maybe if they didn't give it the same as an episode's budget everyone wouldn't have just said "it was like an episode but longer"

It's a very strong example of how obnoxious the series is

The gang hunts down and destroys every copy of every episode of the original show.

Oh god now I'm going to have to see ads like the ALL WEEKEND LONG liveaction commercial except on every channel.