Hi Sup Forumsmrades

Hi Sup Forumsmrades,

I wanna into Captain America and don't know where to start, can any user please advise me?

Secret Empire.

Are you going to buy trades or pirate issues?
This is important.

How about Captain America Comics #1?

Trades! Can pirate but reading on a tablet doesn't feel right.

Do you always answer a question with a question?

Do you have scans of this and the other books?

Google Sup Forums recommended wiki

Just read the Brubaker run.

Gruenwald's run is the absolute definitive run, IMO, and what made me love the character.

However it's not all collected and what is isn't consistent. They're in what are called Epic Collections so you're gonna have to look them up, but the run is from #302-454, a very long run but of course you don't have to read all of it.

Another good place to start and much easier to find is Brubaker's run, which start with the TPBs Winter Soldier vol. 1 and 2.

Stan Lee run to Gruenwald run

I dont have the scans of those pics, I just typed Captain America into Google images.

Thanks user. (pic related)

Stan Lee, Gruenwald, Brubaker, #302-454.
All noted

Thank you based anons.

If you liked Brubaker's Cap, the Winter Soldier solo he did is also worth checking out.

I'll add that to the list.

Thanks user.

Bumping for interest.

I think we're pretty much done here user.

Why would you want to read about a Nazi, OP?

Hydra troll detected

[ Detected : Loaded Question ]
Please elaborate user.

Captain America should be black.

Tru dat.
Muh nigger

>I like Nazis
I just think it's a little problematic that people want to read about the exploits of a Nazi for entertainment.

>he thinks I mean brown
Make him full blown Congoloid not Negroid pussy shit.

Captain America is black. No?

>I just think it's a little problematic that people want to read about the exploits of a Nazi for entertainment.
Its just a comic book.

Epic and hilarious trolling you're doing there, fellow Sup Forumslack!

Tumblr falseflagging FTW!!!!!!!XDDDD

(You) could try and troll harder

>It's just a comic book
He's not a hero. He's a nazi. What if Marvel was publishing a book called, "I hate Jews"? Would you read that too?

>trolling
Am I wrong? Is he not a Nazi?

Just get A Marvel Unlimited account, it's how you can read as much Marvel comics as possible while giving them as little money as possible. They don't give royalties worth a damn so it's not like you're depriving creators of money. Read Lee and Kirby Silver Age stuff, it's better than the Golden Age and directly retells the few good stories the Golden Age had.

>He's not a hero.
OP here. I never claimed he was a hero. I would read any book if it was interesting enough regardless of the publisher or title.

Thats nice bait you got up there though.

Thats a really good deal but I prefer to read the actual book rather than a digital download.

So do I but I can't argue with the cost efficiency

I think you're problematic for even mentioning N***s. Tier 1 shitlord.

those 3 steranko issues are god tier

Why would you read about a Nazi?

Why wouldn't you?