3 Negresses Run From Cops At Night Into Alligator Pond

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3GvnZ9dR6o
youtube.com/watch?v=lrcds6dEdFo
youtube.com/watch?v=s-aobZstsbA
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7E6nM9g5w
youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most niggers have no sense of right and wrong.

Nigger breaks into old lady's house.

Old lady puts a cap in that ass, deceasing the young nigger.

Dead Niggers relatives say he was a good boy who had to steal in order to afford school supplies and school clothes.

Nothing of value was lost

Also

>women
>driving

What did they expect?

This happened like 6 months ago, why are you posting this?

Stay out of our fresh water.

Hillary -3 votes

According to the Sheriff the 3 girls had 7 Grand Theft Auto arrests among them prior to that night.

Damn!

LMAO.

Pic is the poor car that also died.

>Amidst the screams and panic of 3 dindu teens as the water filled the car higher and higher.

>Battle Butler Miller

Why do i have the feeling that some crazy group of japs are going to make an anime out of that

That's a shame. Not a very special car, but it could have made a poor white family very happy.

This.

I've seen this story pop up more than once months after it happened. What is it about this one incident?

>sheboon lagoon

>Battle Butler Miller

They will make Billions of dollars with the warrior turned peaceful butler who also grinds rice into flour.

Anyway, better than their nigger first names.

Pic related.

Go to minute 4 for some laughs.

The mothers of the dindu negresses.

Pic related.

Cooking By The Book cosplay?

I saw it when it came out, months ago. It's just some stupid nigger on tv defending their criminal offspring

And it died so horribly.

Old news. Also the one on the right could be cute

Why do you keep making this thread?

>White kid does something horrible and dies, family on TV
>"I just can't believe they would do something like this, I had no idea."

The reality of living in Florida, in pic related.

I don't really believe in CTR shilling on Sup Forums, but this constant thread popping up makes me think.

>even Floridas environment fights crime
BEST STATE

Here is a link to the actual press conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3GvnZ9dR6o

This is why niggers are afraid of nature, they're too stupid to live around or in it.

Why haven't we just genocided these useless fucks already?

Another video.

youtube.com/watch?v=lrcds6dEdFo

>lake choked with hyacinth

You know, it's oddly poetic that niggers would drown to death in a lake filled with exotic invasive species.

LOL.

Here is a pic of where the car entered the water.

Some of the deputies actually stripped off and went in these murky waters to try to rescue the 3 dindu teens.

They ought to get a medal, but the black community wants to blame them.

Niggers want to blame everyone but their own lousy selves.

Niggers are mentally incapable of taking responsibility for their actions and the actions. They are so mentally deficient in this regard that it makes them unable to operate in civilized society. They need to be removed en masse.

>sheboon lagoon

Yeah fuck going in that water. You're pretty much asking be eaten.

good caro

Count the gators.

All watching.

All waiting.

All hungry.

Pic related.

You shouldn't live around shit that'll kill you for not respecting it when you don't respect anything.

It will forever remain unmourned, except by a few.

Niggers enjoy causing harm.

And they enjoy blaming whitey.

F

to Sheboon Lagoon!

>Those names
It never stops being funny

Niggers gonna nig.

American niggers have no sense of the absurd.

Or irony.

fucking hell lad

They sank faster than a rock tied to a bigger rock

>And they enjoy blaming whitey.

It’s been a difficult week for parents Temia Hairston and Michael Grace Sr. Their son, Michael Grace Jr., was shot and killed during an attempted robbery early Sunday morning.

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” said Hairston.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-aobZstsbA

>Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black
BUT THEM WUZ KWEENZ

I remember one nig was recently arrested and had the name "Trashone Coats" - I kid you not.

Trevon Johnson.

He was a good boy. Turning his life around.

Loved to dance.

Funny.

Is there some kind of script they tell all family members to say just in case a loved one dies at the hands of a white person?

Where is his cap and gown picture, one wonders?

Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

DA COPS KILLT DEM GIRLS BY CHASIN'EM! Why can't da cops just let black people alone?

>Climbing out of her window

Why the fuck did she shoot if he was leaving? Like that is senseless.

wow savage. truth hurts huh nig?

And let us never forget pic related.

>Why the fuck did she shoot if he was leaving?

Florida law says she can.

But consider:

Nigger committing a B&E crime, which implies the willingness to commit violence.

Niggers are unpredictable.

Especially Nigger robbers and thieves.

How did she know WHAT the nigger was going to do to her next?

"should employees be armed HURRR"
the employer probably had no idea he was carrying. Ive carried at a "security job" before when I wasnt "allowed" to. Are normies really this stupid? Fucking hate every thing yo.

Im really starting to hate niggers, if I had a time machine id go back to the old days track down the ships that were about to come to the USA and sink them all and kill any white wanting niggers in the USA. The world would have been a much better place.

Niggers are always, always, always blaming someone else.

For instance:

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

How were they not in jail? Oh yea black privilege. Just once and I'd be in for 10 years.

Months ago.
Months.

Just go back to posting your
>I needs my ar-15 to protect me from the government

Sage, hidden, shit thread

ctr slide thread.

>How were they not in jail?

Niggers get 2 years for 1st degree rape.

I don't think society expects niggers to behave any way other than as niggers.

So judges don't punish niggers.

The nigger in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

Around Blacks, Don't relax.

old news

>mfw First neggress wear a french name
Thanks for removing this abomination ameribro

with an air bubble in the car it probably took them 15-20 minutes to die

Wish the mother also had a Rottweiler.

Rotties hate niggers, for some reason.

>hate black people
>travel back in time to sink every slave ship
>every time you sink a ship you give them the middle finger as you watch them drown
>surviving slaves manage to go back as free men and live to tell the tale
>you've prevent generations of torment and suffering as slaves
>you're heralded as a hero to the black people
>mud statues of you are raised in every African nation
>every one of them is of you flipping the bird

10 minutes at most, and that's taking holding your breath into account.

So much panic.

So much ineffective thrashing and screaming.

They found a bottle from an alcoholic beverage in the car also. Not sure what that means.

So sad.

Welcome to a year ago.
And no the cops didn't 'strip off and try to save them', they did nothing.

Songs of your heroism are sung in every click-tongue language on the sub-Saharan.

Your legend grows.

Using a 38 snub nose and placed all rounds on target, including five to the face? Outstanding performance.

I'm going to the range today.

There is dashcam footage of the deputies in their underwear.

They don't just do something like that to celebrate black girls dying, now do they?

Troll harder.

5 in the Black.

There is dash cam footage of them standing around, wondering if that's people screaming for help. They didn't do anything.

>truth hurts huh nig?

It always does.

The most interesting action starts at 3:00 in linked video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7hFxcy40vk

Anyone foolish enough to enter a Florida swamp at night is ringing the dinner bell for every alligator within 1000 yards.

My buddy had a couple doberman and they would go crazy if they saw blacks.

they stole a car and drove it into water and didnt get out

to top it off they played into the stereotype that black people cant swim. people like them hold their own people back

>deputies in their underwear
>furiously masturbating to the screams and tears of those three young women
it's just not right

>look for niggers in the dark
>to make it worse the pond is pitch black
Jesus fuck it's hard enough looking for niggers walking on the road at night now there's a pond involved with fucking gators? No senpai maybe next time don't steal a car.

You are actually fucking stupid enough to think they drove into it purposely.
>they stole a car and drove it into water and didnt get out
Get submerged in a car and try to open the door.

>filename
RIP in Peace Bowie

Fuck off with this old shit!

You missed the supplemental footage.

Also, the Sheriff talks about it in the below press conference.

Got the silliest of questions but he handled it well.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

My favorite part is where the cops say you can hear them screaming. I love it. They were running away with a stolen car, drive into a pond, and are too stupid to escape the car. So they just sit there screaming.

I wonder what it was like in the car? At first you just see the reeds and lily pads floating outside the window. The headslights still blaring towards the bottom of the pond. You're in a bathysphere with windows on all sides. The doors won't open, water surrounds you, and starts pouring in through every crack in the car.... The car is sinking, it's getting darker. All you see is headlights refracting a dim glow back into your enclosure.

Glug, glug, glug, water is at your ankles, kees, then waist... the car is now fully submerged and you still can't open the doors.... The cabin lights are on now, since you cracked the door a bit. Your friends are thrashing in the water not knowing that the pressure differential is holding the doors shut. They're too stupid to understand... You all start hopelessly banging on the windows as the sound of the outside world disappears entirely. It's just water rushing in, and three negresses screaming... until the water reaches their necks. You look at eachother as your faces jut under, then above, the water. The headlights still casting an eerie glow into the interior... you've forgotten about the door handles at this point. They're too far down to reach without submerging yourself...

Your friends are now clawing at you. You're clawing at them. In the distance you hear a car door shut and a middle aged white man laughing as you take one last breath. Then the panic sets in.

You do realize that someone somewhere likely masturbated to this excellent exposition, user?

Masterfully written!

>pic unrelated

This happened in June faggot. Old news

>fucking stupid enough to think they drove into it purposely.

3 niggers drive a car into an alligator pond in the dark night running from the police, and ...

You want to call user stupid?

Look to your own race first, Tyrone.

I'm glad only white people watch Mythbusters.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7E6nM9g5w

LOL. A take on the underwear camera footage I had not considered user.

Well played.

>Last image of the girls alive is a facebook selfie

So you're a little slow, too?
>and are too stupid to escape the car. So they just sit there screaming.
Try opening a car door under water, stupid

The mother had an interview with an annoying black homosexual of very little brain.

The mother said some awful things about the sheriff's office.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4

Poor alligators. I hope they won't get sick

>Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black