Trump only has a 1.3% chance of winning...

Trump only has a 1.3% chance of winning. That's about the same odds of flipping a coin 7 times and having it land on the same side every time.

Why are people here still talking about the election as if there is any doubt that Trump is getting BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shillington post

That red bar is as big as trump's hands

>my decision is what a bandwagon has already decided

I'll take those odds kike

wait? does any one know what Hillary will do for America. I mean we all know trump will build a wall and not help the 3rd world but what has Hillary claimed she would do. I mean there must be some reason they voted for her

>Flipping a coin seven times
I see what you've done there OP pretty clever.

Wtf is this chart? Are they trying to usurp Nate Radium?

epic meme!

record status:
[ ] not corrected
[x] corrected

Didn't Hillary do just that in the primaries against sanders though? I think that happened in Iowa

A coin only has two sides retard. It's 50% chance. Kill yourself.

go away CTR.

Trump pulls 4 times the crowds she does, and we all know it.

You can gloat after the final results have been rigged.
Then we can gloat and curse all you faggots when she starts the next war(s) against countries posing no threat to the US in any way shape or form, but have some shiny resources she or her cronies want.

Sage.

Nate Einsteinium has already refuted this bullshit. Fuck off shill.

>American education

Hello CTR. Michigan fag here, I'll be voting trump with many friends. Nobody is staying home for it, it isn't working so suck my fucking cock you stupid shill.

>some people actually believe that we can confidently say that someone who has a few polls in his favour only has a 1.3% chance of winning
you geniuses are just setting yourselves up for a surprise

Yes. Nate Silver is now "unskewing" the polls to favor Trump in order to help him. They wrote an article about this:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/nate-silver-election-forecast_us_581e1c33e4b0d9ce6fbc6f7f

>what is compound probabiity

>trusting the polls

Trump will win all 50 states. This will mean that Kek has decreed the day of the rope.

Thank you for correcting the record!

>Trump will win all 50 states.
lolno

OP BTFO

>a coin being flipped and landing on it's head 7 times... didn't Hillary get 7 or 8 when it came down to some super delegates in Cali or something? O yeah, that's right she fucking cheated...

So many people are voting Trump just to simply vote against her, you have no idea.

And when Trump does flip that coin 7 times and it lands heads all 7 times will you then admit your mistakes bow down and kiss his ring 7 times? When he takes office, on a Friday 1/20/16 he will be 70 years 7 months and 7 days old. He was also born on a Friday
7 is the most powerful number

Did it ever occur to your bong ass that maybe
just maybe
hold up now... just maybe

Crowd size is not proportionate to votes?

>post yfw all the Trumpkins in this thread who started flipping a coin after reading the OP

>cuckington post

No, it's 6 times you fucking brainlet.

1/20/17*

Not a poll; bookies' odds.

I see what you did there

While a bit extreme, that is the beauty of this election - no one knows where the silent majority actually stands. I mean, they sure as hell don't stand with hillary, far too little interest in her rallies kinda proves that. But, if the media has succeeded in turning them against trump, or if they have become "pink"-pilled, is another can of worms.

Try again. "odds of getting heads 6 straight times" == "odds of getting tails 6 straight times" == "odds of getting the same side 7 straight times". The first flip just determines if you're flipping 6 more times for heads or for tails.

Good point!

>Huffington Shitpost
Okay

Also, CNN said Trump had a 1% of getting the nomination.

7 coin flips you say? That's exactly the kind of thing Kek loves to work with.

drumpfturds on suicide watch