Friendly reminder that Tax cuts for the wealthy is basically free Gibs

>democrats are the party of the people

wew lad

You sound like a poorfag.

>telling the poor people that the other poor people are the reason they're poor.

wut? saged.

>democrats telling black people to vote for the party that spawned the KKK instead of the party that abolished slavery

Do people actually think that the Clinton family isn't filthy rich too?

>obama, paul ryan and hillary are poor people
W E W

>Friendly reminder that Tax cuts for the wealthy is basically free Gibs
trump's tax plan would cut my taxes by over 50% tbhfam

at this point we should just accept that richer people are the better potential source of economic development. Investing in them may be wiser than handouts to people with no vision higher than using that money to buy weed.

lel hillary is three times as rich but who cares...

Its actually the opposite, its the government wanting free gibs from the people who have earned that money

>government not stealing your money == welfare
Liberalism really is a mental illness

>keep your own money
>same as taking money stolen from others
b8

You'd have an argument if the rich paid a lower percentage or something, but as it is, not only do the rich pay a higher percentage of taxes due to progressive tax rates, but the bottom 50% don't even pay federal income tax.

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

YOU BE SAYIN
HOL' UP
YOU BE SAYIN

THAT IF YOU
>smacks lips
MAKE MORE MONEY

HOL UP

YOU FINNA HAVE MORE SAVINGS FROM A 1% TAX CUT?

IT'S ALMOST LIKE

NOW HEAR ME OUT

ALMOST LIKE 1% OF $100 IS ONLY $1, BUT 1% OF MILLION IS $10,000

YOU COULD BECOME A KANG WITH THAT MUCH CASH

Friendly reminder that OP is retarded.

Taxing the rich less is basically more incentive to actually try and become rich. Honestly this whole taxation argument does nothing but make anyone with half a brain question taxation in the first place

Didn't we chimp out against the British Empire because we didn't want to pay 3% tax?

I just hate people making over 100k a year. You don't need that much money. Reinvest it into society

Hillary clinton
A rich white woman
convinving poor people
to vote for the rich white lady
by telling the poor people
that the other poor people
are the reason they're poor

See? I am so good at coming up with these posters. Occupy Republicans.

that's a really dumb argument. Nobody says "I would want to become rich, but then I'd pay more taxes, and who wants a better standard of living anyway?"

Being rich and having a better lifestyle is incentive enough. But you don't just become Rich. You're either born into it, or you get insanely lucky with some entrepreneur idea that actually sells (and most don't)

> Oklahoma
> Lots of poor people
> They overwhelmingly vote republican

Whew, lad. Try again.

Hahahahah sick burn . Same with Kansas. Retards are literally conditioned to vote against their own economic interests

>>Giving money to the government isnt gibs.
Wew

Attention pol!!!

Simply writing sage doesn't work.

Sage goes in all fields
Name sage
Options sage
Comment sage